• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The never discussed issue of the disappearing Joe Burrow in the 4th quarter of postseason games.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would put the Cowboys, Seahawks and Giants to round out the top 5 in the NFC behind the Eagles and Niners. The Seahawks are pretty loaded IMO - if Geno Smith plays well again the Seahawks should have a really good season - they have a lot of good weapons on offense and a talented defense. I’m a bit higher on the Giants than most people - I think Jones will continue to improve and I think he’ll have better passing numbers with a stronger receiving unit this year and their defense looks in better shape as well.
I'm not as high on the Giants but I could be way off there. I just doubt they get off to that remarkable start they had last season. Maybe have about the same record or 1 win more but who knows what Jones will be. Similar question marks for Geno Smith as Jones as well. Was last year an outlier or a sign that either or both of these guys has figured it out and matured enough. One thing going for Geno is he has a much better supporting cast. Seattle's offense will be good but we will have to see if the changes on defense make a difference. That side of the ball needs a huge improvement to at least average or above average. The Giants have a solid D.
I think the Niners are a step down from the Eagles. Excellent defense, great weapons, the best LT in football but the QB questions will always be there until they aren't. Purdy was a revelation but can he get even better is a big question mark given the arm injury, defenses being ready for him, etc. JimmyG had a similar run when he first got to the team and had a good record but everybody agrees now that JimmyG was pretty average. I'm not sure what they do with Trey Lance at this stage and with the way QBs on that team go down, it could be Sam Darnold under center by the end of the season. They still have a great roster and don't need much from the QB position to win the west and be the #2 seed but I'm not sure they match up with the Eagles.
The Cowboys are a contender if things go right but Dak has to be better and does McCarthy have what it takes to coach him up and does Jerry shut up and let the team do their thing without meddling and putting a bunch of added pressure on everyone. That last one was rhetorical as we all know Jerrah is incapable of staying out of the spotlight.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was a Burrow being shitty thread, not another Eagle thread. But once again, here we are. lol

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought this was a Burrow being shitty thread, not another Eagle thread. But once again, here we are. lol
Eh, Crash. I think it just more of the same from our resident cheerleader on how great Hurts is. He was just trying to be sneakier about it by not putting Jalen's name in the title.