• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The never discussed issue of the disappearing Joe Burrow in the 4th quarter of postseason games.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. I think going into the season there are three teams in the top tier. I’d be surprised if one of these three isn’t representing the NFC in the Super Bowl:
Eagles, Cowboys, Niners

From there you have some squads that if things break right and they get good answers to their question marks could find a way into that mix:
Lions, Saints, Seahawks, Giants

Tougher projection surprises:
Rams, Packers, Redskins
That's a solid list for the NFC... Agree w/ your comments about the Seahawks... Not concerned with the offense as I need answers to the "Question marks" about the defense before I get too excited...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty impressed by Jordan Love’s work last year when he came in versus the Eagles. I don’t know what he’ll be but I think he has a chance to be good.
Bleh. A blown defensive assignment let's the fast kid run wild once. It was all prevent defense. The one time there was any pressure at all off the edge he ran out of a clean pocket. Threw behind Watson on one of the completions. Decent throw on the run at the end after a bad one. Meh.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I agree but I think that helps the Packers a little just from a mental standpoint. Low expectations and Love just going out and playing ball not worrying about who's shoes he's filling. I think Rodgers being gone helps LaFleur as well.
Helps him run his shittier offense. Lafeur complaining about Rodgers calling his own shit and winning 2 MVPs. Hilarious.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most knowledgeable NFL fans would take Burrow over Hurts so there is that.
Of course. Burrow is a QB prodigy. No one passed on Burrow. Hurts was passed by every team. What Hurts has done so far is more impressive.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn’t put the Cowboys in the same category as the Eagles and Niners - I think the Eagles and Niners are the best 2 teams, then you have teams like the Seahawks, Cowboys, Giants, maybe the Lions and Saints, maybe the Bears. No idea what to expect out of teams such as the Packers, Falcons, Commanders, Panthers and Rams, and I think the Cards, Bucs and Vikings are the weakest of the NFC teams. If I had to rank a team at #3 behind the Eagles and Niners I would choose the Seahawks.
Agree on your first point. 49ers and Eagles are the top 2 and by a lot until proven otherwise. Where I disagree is that the Cowboys are clearly at the top of the next group. With all of the Cowboys shortcomings you still can't put the Giants and Saints with them and Seattle and Detroit need to show they are good for more than a year and both were barely over .500 in their "surprise" year. The Bears aren't even close to that second group. But, of course, each year is different and preseason rankings tend to go out the window pretty quickly.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree on your first point. 49ers and Eagles are the top 2 and by a lot until proven otherwise. Where I disagree is that the Cowboys are clearly at the top of the next group. With all of the Cowboys shortcomings you still can't put the Giants and Saints with them and Seattle and Detroit need to show they are good for more than a year and both were barely over .500 in their "surprise" year. The Bears aren't even close to that second group. But, of course, each year is different and preseason rankings tend to go out the window pretty quickly.
I would put the Cowboys, Seahawks and Giants to round out the top 5 in the NFC behind the Eagles and Niners. The Seahawks are pretty loaded IMO - if Geno Smith plays well again the Seahawks should have a really good season - they have a lot of good weapons on offense and a talented defense. I’m a bit higher on the Giants than most people - I think Jones will continue to improve and I think he’ll have better passing numbers with a stronger receiving unit this year and their defense looks in better shape as well.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles are in a category of their own. 49ers aren't at their level.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas lead the league the last two seasons in forced turnovers.
I'm sure the defense will not be very good this year while Prescott remains a turnover machine.

#trying to stay ahead of washington

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I have more respect for your team’s roster and situation than you do. It hurts me deeply to say this but I think the Cowboys are a legit Super Bowl contender if they can catch some injury luck. Dan Quinn has bullets now to get creative and when you can play defense in the NFL you’ll be in every game.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I have more respect for your team’s roster and situation than you do. It hurts me deeply to say this but I think the Cowboys are a legit Super Bowl contender if they can catch some injury luck. Dan Quinn has bullets now to get creative and when you can play defense in the NFL you’ll be in every game.
if the cowboys did not have dak as qb i would agree,but he is gonna hold them back like he always does.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are in the mix for sure IF Dak plays better than last year (mostly from a decision perspective) and injuries go their way (that one is always big for all teams) but, going into the year, that still puts them behind the Eagles and 49ers as last year showed.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are in the mix for sure IF Dak plays better than last year (mostly from a decision perspective) and injuries go their way (that one is always big for all teams) but, going into the year, that still puts them behind the Eagles and 49ers as last year showed.
I think Dak will be better this year, I think he gets a bit too much hate, he’s a good QB overall. I agree that the Cowboys will be a contender in the NFC this year, their defense is very strong at each level and their offense has a solid amount of talent. I do wonder about their rushing game and how productive Pollard will be without Zeke and about their depth at the position, and they’ll need their receivers to stay healthy and for a TE to emerge, I think they are a top 5 team in the NFC overall.