• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And... cue your Week 1 overreactions!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one that lives in Wisconsin and is married to a fat pig that fantasizes about Aaron Rodgers when you actually manage to find the wet spot and stick it in her can ever possibly be happy.
So now you decided to troll me because I got you triggered. You don't know shit about me and you don't contribute anything worthwhile on this thread. Go take a deep breath and get over your butt-hurt.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you decided to troll me because I got you triggered.

I'm sorry. I didn't realize talking about your personal life was trolling. I'll stop if it offends you.

You don't know shit about me and you don't contribute anything worthwhile on this thread.

What was that you said about being triggered?

Go take a deep breath and get over your butt-hurt.

Nothing goes in my butt and therefore it never hurts.

Sorry you have a fat wife. There's always divorce bud.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry. I didn't realize talking about your personal life was trolling. I'll stop if it offends you.

What was that you said about being triggered?

Nothing goes in my butt and therefore it never hurts.

Sorry you have a fat wife. There's always divorce bud.
You have become completely unhinged. You sound like a 10 year old with a temper tantrum. Maybe your mother should take the computer away from you... :dhd:

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have become completely unhinged.

Oh yeah. I'm bat shit bonkers at this moment. Can't even type I'm so over the edge with anger......

Maybe your mother should take the computer away from you...

Would be a neat trick considering she's been dead for a few decades now.

Have you fed your fat wife lately?

Is this as good as your trolling gets?

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well guys as Rich says,its just one game.....I too am not happy with week ones showing,Trubisky sucked,our coaching sucked,way too many penaltiesand our run game never evloved,but our defense played great..........
Other than our def,Allen Robinson I thought was a bright spot....Gabriel and were not much help,but that could of been our qb play...
For those that think no preseason snaps was our downfall with Trubisky,I dont know,but this is his third year and I expect alot from him this season,annd he showed nothing.....
I would have thought Nagy would of had him better prepared......
Would of it helped if Trey Burton was available....not sure.
But if Trubisky comes out flat next weekend,theres gonna be huge concerns......As you all have said in the past,"it takes a qb to get his shit going in his 3rd year.....Well its year no.3.....
And if he doesnt get it going,Im gonna turn into another BS and tell you I told you he sucks.....But Im reserved right now cause you all told me to wait abit.....So Im relaxed......lol
Nagy needs to keep Montgomery in there for more snaps,I was left scratching my head as he rarely played for a guy that we traded up to get......
But as I said,its one game,dont let it get you down just YET.......

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ps.....I thought Aaron Rodgers arm looks like he may have lost abit........Looked like afew passes were underthrown and hes lost a little in the scrambling department....
Maybe that was due to our def,but then again,maybe thats also why out defensw played qwll.......:noidea:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I forgot to mention the interception......It was Jay Cutleresque.....Another trash qb weve had.....

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ps.....I thought Aaron Rodgers arm looks like he may have lost abit........Looked like afew passes were underthrown and hes lost a little in the scrambling department....
Maybe that was due to our def,but then again,maybe thats also why out defensw played qwll.......:noidea:

Yeah, noticed as well.... His two "big throws" were basically ducks he threw off his back foot... Of course Collinsworth jizzed all over himself on them, but that's what he does.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, noticed as well.... His two "big throws" were basically ducks he threw off his back foot... Of course Collinsworth jizzed all over himself on them, but that's what he does.

GB scored 10 on us,if Rodgers is losing his touch,it very well could be a long year for the Pack......Collinsworth........oy......:doh:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, that INT by Mitch was pretty bad. Trying to think of another throw that was as shitty. :think: Oh ya, the TD pass by Rodgers.