• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And... cue your Week 1 overreactions!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait, man. Teams have tape on Trubisky and he has not grown at all. He is garbage. We will average near 15 points a game because he doesn’t know how to play QB.
The Bears moved up in the draft to select him. Maybe you should be angry with the GM.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Packers defense had a lot to do with the Bears ineffective offense. The Packers invested heavily in defense in the offseason.

No doubt but the Bears have invested heavily in their offense. Big contracts to their tight ends, receivers, offensive line, and drafted a QB #2 overall after a trade.

So Bears fans expect more.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you should be angry with the GM.

The same GM drafted the likes of Eddie Jackson, Tarik Cohen, Eddie Goldman, Cody Whitehair, Jordan Howard, Adrian Amos, Leonard Floyd, and Roquan Smith and also acquired Khalil Mack and others.

So while we might someday come to regret the Mitch pick....it's hard to take a shit on the GM when he's currently proving he can definitely spot talent.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The same GM drafted the likes of Eddie Jackson, Tarik Cohen, Eddie Goldman, Cody Whitehair, Jordan Howard, Adrian Amos, Leonard Floyd, and Roquan Smith and also acquired Khalil Mack and others.

So while we might someday come to regret the Mitch pick....it's hard to take a shit on the GM when he's currently proving he can definitely spot talent.
He swung and missed on Trubisky.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, I BEG you to go back to last season's threads around that time. This place was in fire everybody mode. Talking about how we suck again. Page 11, 12 and 13 have those. I was apart of that crowd, but promised myself not to do that again.

Everyone sees how silly these things are in retrospect.

Just like two months from now, you'll all act like you weren't doing this.

Yet you are.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your guys D played well tonight. I've said all off-season that I think GB can win the SB this year. People doubting Rodgers and that team is not something I wanted going into the season.

We shall see going forward where each team goes and how much of that performance was due to our offense. Versus how much of it was due to your D.

Cheers... see you guys at Lambeau.

They aren't. Not one single person is.

Also Green Bay won't win the Super Bowl.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your guys D played well tonight. I've said all off-season that I think GB can win the SB this year. People doubting Rodgers and that team is not something I wanted going into the season.

We shall see going forward where each team goes and how much of that performance was due to our offense. Versus how much of it was due to your D.

Cheers... see you guys at Lambeau.
You are the most logical Bears fan on this thread.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For someone who claims to be a Cowboys fan, you're doing a piss-poor job proving it.
Well, I do live in Wisconsin now and my wife is a Packers fan. I still root for the Cowboys.

DefCONNOne

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Packers defense had a lot to do with the Bears ineffective offense. The Packers invested heavily in defense in the offseason.

I know you're a Packers fan and NOT a Cowboys fan. I also know the Packers defense isn't that good.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're a Packers fan and NOT a Cowboys fan. I also know the Packers defense isn't that good.
You don't know shit from shinola.