• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

All Purpose Trade Thread

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As far fetched as it might seem Dougie's relationship with the Hawks might come into play. Sharks might have a slight advantage if they put Kane on the block.

While I'm sure Wilson would be interested in Kane if he was available I don't see the Sharks having the assets the Hawks would want in return.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm sure Wilson would be interested in Kane if he was available I don't see the Sharks having the assets the Hawks would want in return.

Yah not going to happen unfortunately. I can't even imagine them trading him, he's way young and is a very valuable asset to the team.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well face of the franchise by fans standards. Anyway, I still wouldnt trade him, let alone for a goalie even a goalie like Miller. Bowman would probably have to go into a witness protection program.

No, he is the face of that franchise by all standards.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Portzline (CBJ beat writer) believes San Jose is one of 5 teams Nash has listed that he'll accept a trade to. Uh oh.

Bruins, Kings, Rangers, and Leafs are the other 4.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No, he is the face of that franchise by all standards.

Thats what I said, but Cmon said Toews was, so instead of getting into a petty bickering match I just revised the wording. But yes I 100% agree with you.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Portzline (CBJ beat writer) believes San Jose is one of 5 teams Nash has listed that he'll accept a trade to. Uh oh.

uggg, give us Selanne & Ray Whitney. No Nash pleeeeeaaaaseee!

And totally off topic, Im kinda disturbed by this icon :bj: ummm wtf?!

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
uggg, give us Selanne & Ray Whitney. No Nash pleeeeeaaaaseee!

And totally off topic, Im kinda disturbed by this icon :bj: ummm wtf?!

I'd prefer Selanne or Whitney as well.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kubina held out of practice today and asked for a list of teams.

I can't see Wilson going after another dman but he has reportedly tried to aquire Kubina a couple times in the past.

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kubina held out of practice today and asked for a list of teams.

I can't see Wilson going after another dman but he has reportedly tried to aquire Kubina a couple times in the past.

Unless they move a Dman for a forward then try & replace the dman, I dont see it.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is not good. If Doug even devotes any time to trying to acquire Nash, it's time taken away from acquiring better targets.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Id prefer Nash, size speed and great hands. He'd create space for jumbo.jill and those 2 would control games. See you pavelski or clowe

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id prefer Nash, size speed and great hands. He'd create space for jumbo.jill and those 2 would control games. See you pavelski or clowe

I agree that Nash has those qualities, but for that price, it's just hard to stomach a one dimensional player. Pavs is a near perfect winger for Jumbo. Right handed, great shot, quick release, takes faceoffs when Jumbo gets kicked out, and doesn't need the puck on his stick to be effective. Sure Pavs can stand to be faster and stronger, but for an additional $3.8 (difference in cap hit between Pavs vs Nash), Doug can go out and get another nice top 6er.

The only way I'd be content with acquiring Nash is if Havlat is the centerpiece in the package going to CBJ. Since there's no way in hell CBJ would be okay with that, I am fine with Doug not making a play for Nash.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree that Nash has those qualities, but for that price, it's just hard to stomach a one dimensional player. Pavs is a near perfect winger for Jumbo. Right handed, great shot, quick release, takes faceoffs when Jumbo gets kicked out, and doesn't need the puck on his stick to be effective. Sure Pavs can stand to be faster and stronger, but for an additional $3.8 (difference in cap hit between Pavs vs Nash), Doug can go out and get another nice top 6er.

The only way I'd be content with acquiring Nash is if Havlat is the centerpiece in the package going to CBJ. Since there's no way in hell CBJ would be okay with that, I am fine with Doug not making a play for Nash.

Id rather have havlats speed and size when he gets back sharks are small up front as it is

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tick tick tick Doug

11 days left!!!!!!!!!!!

:cell: :cell: