• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Agree or Disagree

Agree or Disagree?

• Agree

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Disagree

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They make cream for your sensitivity issues.

Wow, you are something special.

Were you born in the PNW and your father or grandfather was a Pats fans when they were NOTHING special?
Or were you born in the PNW, like 17 years ago, and jumped on the best team, which is the Pats. Congrats.

Tell me your story of why you are a Pats fan?
I'm a Seahawk fan because they formed in more area in the 70's when I was a kid. Love my LOCAL team.

YOU? waiting to hear. Be Honest.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you enjoy being wrong so often?
I've already mentioned multiple times in this thread I wouldn't run that play unless a team needed it. At which time I said I would. As much as you and others want to make everything about you it's not.

When would you "need" to run that play?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you are something special.

Were you born in the PNW and your father or grandfather was a Pats fans when they were NOTHING special?
Or were you born in the PNW, like 17 years ago, and jumped on the best team, which is the Pats. Congrats.

Tell me your story of why you are a Pats fan?
I'm a Seahawk fan because they formed in more area in the 70's when I was a kid. Love my LOCAL team.

YOU? waiting to hear. Be Honest.
Not sure why I'm wasting perfectly good electrons on you but here you go.
I was born in Boston. It's well documented in many threads over the years. My Dad was from Canada but grew up in Maine. He's the one who got me hooked on the Canadiens. Otherwise I route for all Boston teams.
For an individual who throws out as many allegations as you do should do a little research first.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When would you "need" to run that play?
As I mentioned when you're team is down. Or the game is close and you're worried you might lose.

Obviously you haven't been following the entire thread?

My point has nothing to do with running up the score.
It has nothing to do with practicing.

It was all about risk vs. Reward.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignoring all but the original question here: I agree and will say that I like when teams spank on lesser quality teams in pro sports. There are no 2nd place or participant trophies. Fake punts and other trick plays are good practice when facing an inferior team. I picked potato salad because I'm hungry now.

No Darken, it's not nice. Football=nice

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why I'm wasting perfectly good electrons on you but here you go.
I was born in Boston. It's well documented in many threads over the years. My Dad was from Canada but grew up in Maine. He's the one who got me hooked on the Canadiens. Otherwise I route for all Boston teams.
For an individual who throws out as many allegations as you do should do a little research first.

This is my research. Do I just know your history by watching EVERY single post or by osmosis?
Thanks for the input, now give the Seahawk hatred a rest.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my research. Do I just know your history by watching EVERY single post or by osmosis?
Oh so you're just an ass. Just start making claims about FACTS by reading a couple posts?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I mentioned when you're team is down. Or the game is close and you're worried you might lose.

Obviously you haven't been following the entire thread?

My point has nothing to do with running up the score.
It has nothing to do with practicing.

It was all about risk vs. Reward.

I never said anything about practice either.

So in your coaching opinion, it should only be called in blatantly obvious situations, probably against a team in a situation better suited to stop it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a little more info for you Sippy, this is a general sports board. "Sport" fans come on here to talk shit about other teams.
The feel good about yourself boards are that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so you're just an ass. Just start making claims about FACTS by reading a couple posts?

Don't ever argue with ignorance, they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything about practice either.

So in your coaching opinion, it should only be called in blatantly obvious situations, probably against a team in a situation better suited to stop it.
No you didn't but Darken did and you were no committal to it.
I'm not going to play the what if game with you.
I stated my opinion throughout this thread.

Answer me this if Seattle has to go find a new punter will you still keep walking the party line?
Shoot I watch the Hawk board and every day opinions change on who should be fired and who's at fault for what on the Hawks. If Ryan can't go fans will whistle a different tune. Shoot Sherm may have something to say.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't but Darken did and you were no committal to it.
I'm not going to play the what if game with you.
I stated my opinion throughout this thread.

Answer me this if Seattle has to go find a new punter will you still keep walking the party line?
Shoot I watch the Hawk board and every day opinions change on who should be fired and who's at fault for what on the Hawks. If Ryan can't go fans will whistle a different tune. Shoot Sherm may have something to say.

So you're moving the goalpost from whether it's a good call strategically to whether it's good call because someone could get hurt?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you wonder WHY I call you a hater. Because you hate Seattle. FACT. Take your hater label.

Because that same play doesn't work against a different team. You think that will be Seattles go to fake punt play against EVERY team? NO.
Of course not. I just don't know why you waste anything in a game that's already over

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ever argue with ignorance, they will drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
You're cute when you're upset. I hear Vagasil is effective for what ails you.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. I just don't know why you waste anything in a game that's already over

Because you want to maintain possession and go home?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're moving the goalpost from whether it's a good call strategically to whether it's good call because someone could get hurt?
You're trying to do it again:nono:
The basis was risk vs. reward. It wasn't just health or strategic. It was all the factors to include the game situation.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you're winning a game, you just want to reduce the number of plays that you're going to be on the field for because the job is already done. When an opportunity arises to do that, you take it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you're winning a game, you just want to reduce the number of plays that you're going to be on the field for because the job is already done. When an opportunity arises to do that, you take it.
In your opinion weighing the risk vs the reward that's the call you'd make.
As I've been saying all along after weighing what I determine risk for a negligible reward I wouldn't.
They can both be right.
It was a question to solicit a discussion during a very slow time on the hoop earlier today.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you want to maintain possession and go home?
Probably could've just locked it and went home too lol. I don't think the play is running it up b or anything. I just don't get why you show anything you dont need to.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably could've just locked it and went home too lol. I don't think the play is running it up b or anything. I just don't get why you show anything you dont need to.

With the new limitations on practice, it's probably a good idea to show as much as possible before the playoffs, and force those teams to decide whether they want to spend time during the week working on something that you're probably never going to do.