• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unpopular or popular opinions for NFL 2020

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just realized this, but the Chiefs are 27-3 in their last 30 AFC West games. Lawd.

If these other teams don't start improving they will be the new Patriots (dominating their division for a very long time)...already on their way

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Buffalo his rookie year he had 6, 2nd year he had 9 only playin in 13 games. 3rd year he played 8 games can't really count that. First year with the Rams he had 8 playing in only 15 games. It wasn't until he went to KC that his TDs dropped off. Still averaged 13.0 y/r. Still very effective getting first downs avg 30 per year. Playing in10 and 14 games respectively.

If you want to question his durability I can understand that. But the guy is productive.
mehh, theres no one who loves the lizard king like i do......from college and into pros, and for fantasy for years......but dudes middling

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unpopular opinion - Tua is the most OVERRATED quarterback in this years' draft. Couldn't care less if the Bengals draft Burrow or whoever - but Tua is way overrated - and most important: he cannot stay healthy. If his body is betraying him in college where guys are not nearly the size/speed as NFL defenders - how can any team trust him to stay healthy in the NFL? The #1 ability for any player is availability - and he doesn't have it.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
unpopular opinion - Tua is the most OVERRATED quarterback in this years' draft. Couldn't care less if the Bengals draft Burrow or whoever - but Tua is way overrated - and most important: he cannot stay healthy. If his body is betraying him in college where guys are not nearly the size/speed as NFL defenders - how can any team trust him to stay healthy in the NFL? The #1 ability for any player is availability - and he doesn't have it.

I don't think he is overrated but I think he has a lot of question marks. Health most importantly and I don't think he is as NFL ready as some think.

I think Herbert is the most overrated QB in this years' draft...he didn't impress me at all.

I wouldn't take Herbert in the 1st and I wouldn't take Tua in the top 10 but I think with Tua's potential I think teams we be sucked in. I just don't get the love for Herbert.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9. Pete Carroll is under the gun. Russell Wilson cannot keep being patient while PC does not put the talent around him needed to get back to the promised land. Already, Seattle is trying to bring back former players. If Seattle does not win the division with at least 12 wins this year (that's what it will take to get back to the NFCCG), I think Pete Carroll will be fired.

Carroll isn't going anywhere unless he wants to. Everyone sort of has this expectation that if you don't create a dynasty or win 2-3+ Super Bowls you're a fail coach, thanks to Belichick, but that's hardly the case.

Everyone was predicting Seattle to be a 4-12 bottom dwelling team for the last two years, yet they made the playoffs in both cases and advanced last year. If Seattle didn't get DESTROYED by injuries where they were bringing back guys off the street/retired, they probably would've made the Super Bowl... They also probably would've claimed home field advantage as well but instead half their offense decided 'we need injuries.'

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carroll isn't going anywhere unless he wants to. Everyone sort of has this expectation that if you don't create a dynasty or win 2-3+ Super Bowls you're a fail coach, thanks to Belichick, but that's hardly the case.

Everyone was predicting Seattle to be a 4-12 bottom dwelling team for the last two years, yet they made the playoffs in both cases and advanced last year. If Seattle didn't get DESTROYED by injuries where they were bringing back guys off the street/retired, they probably would've made the Super Bowl... They also probably would've claimed home field advantage as well but instead half their offense decided 'we need injuries.'
Blasphemy

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will be safe until he either retires or Seattle has back to back underachieving seasons or something along those lines. I don't see that really happening anytime soon. RW is too damn good

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most people had Seattle around .500 or above not a four win team. Seattle fans need to stop with the self pity act.

Also every team deals with injuries every year. Some teams just deal with them better because they are better from 1-53. Seattle's had depth problems for years. PC paid too many guys top $ or close to it and the depth suffered.

Seahawks predictions: Final record, playoff odds from our computers, experts, Vegas

Each NFL team’s record prediction for the 2019 season

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people had Seattle around .500 or above not a four win team. Seattle fans need to stop with the self pity act.

Also every team deals with injuries every year. Some teams just deal with them better because they are better from 1-53. Seattle's had depth problems for years. PC paid too many guys top $ or close to it and the depth suffered.

Seahawks predictions: Final record, playoff odds from our computers, experts, Vegas

Each NFL team’s record prediction for the 2019 season

Maybe it was 2018.. think a lot of sites had Seattle as the bottom dwellers in the division (or close to it).

OBVIOUSLY you can find links that say the opposite and Vegas is going to be far more sensible than independent sites and dumbass NFL/ESPN analysts.

Sure, every team deals with injuries.. KIND OF? Seattle's Super Bowl year they basically had no injuries and were dominant as a result.

Half of Seattle's offense went out in the final few weeks... that's a little more extreme than 'dealing with injuries'. When all 3 of your runningbacks go down where you've actually invested some draft capital/depth on, 4/5 starting OL are out or recovering, and the running game is critical to your offensive gameplan.. that's a little more than 'dealing with injuries'.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Nobody has an answer for Kansas City in the AFC. The closest will be Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Indianapolis if any of them challenge. There is one darkhorse. You know who it is.

2. The AFC North will be an exciting division. I even think the Bengals are going to make some noise. How can you not with an exciting rookie QB. Baltimore cannot really go any higher than the regular season last year. The three other teams are all improving or trying to. They will not have an easy out.

3. Phillip Rivers in his good years had to play under the shadows of Peyton Manning and Patrick Mahomes. Now he has a clear path to winning with no gold standard QB in his way in a division. Desean Watson is not on the levels of the former two. Before 2010, Phillip Rivers won five division games a year for four years straight.

4. The Bills or Jets will have the opportunity to dethrone New England in the AFC East. If the Jets sweep the Dolphins and split with the Bills, they could have the best division record.

5. Someone will split with Kansas City in the AFC West so KC does not have back to back division sweeps. My money's on resting starters week 17 or losing to the Raiders.

6. Tom Brady's arrival in the NFC South sends a statement to Drew Brees. If Brees retires before Brady, he loses some records. It's a game of who will play the longest.

7. Drew Brees wants ring number two, but I feel that opportunity has passed. It's not happening in the next two years. Loyalty will also be why he does not get number 2.

8. Aaron Rodgers has to prove himself. He's let his actions off the field and on the sidelines overshadow what he does on the field. Rodgers needs to let his play on the field do the talking to shut the downplayers up. Rodgers has left the door wide open for Drew Brees to get back ahead of him. He's already allowed Brady. The Packers' identity mainly centers around Rodgers if they want to be a serious contender.

9. Pete Carroll is under the gun. Russell Wilson cannot keep being patient while PC does not put the talent around him needed to get back to the promised land. Already, Seattle is trying to bring back former players. If Seattle does not win the division with at least 12 wins this year (that's what it will take to get back to the NFCCG), I think Pete Carroll will be fired.

10. The NFC East is hot garbage. But the Giants will upset one of the big two to derail division title hopes.

2. Bengals will win if Burrow is the real deal but I dont see them competing for the AFC North. Still the Ravens/Steelers in my book.

6. Brees could care less about records...but he wants another one before he retires. If he gets one, he retires right after like Peyton.

8. I agree I would like to see Rodgers win another one but he will be one of the greatest no matter what it’s just how far can he jump. He doesnt need to prove much...he is what 35.

9. no he isn’t

10. So the Giants will win one out of four games between the Eagles and Boys or they will compete for a division title? They could definitely win a game lol.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it was 2018.. think a lot of sites had Seattle as the bottom dwellers in the division (or close to it).

OBVIOUSLY you can find links that say the opposite and Vegas is going to be far more sensible than independent sites and dumbass NFL/ESPN analysts.

Sure, every team deals with injuries.. KIND OF? Seattle's Super Bowl year they basically had no injuries and were dominant as a result.

Half of Seattle's offense went out in the final few weeks... that's a little more extreme than 'dealing with injuries'. When all 3 of your runningbacks go down where you've actually invested some draft capital/depth on, 4/5 starting OL are out or recovering, and the running game is critical to your offensive gameplan.. that's a little more than 'dealing with injuries'.

Of course there would be one or two knuckleheads out there predicting a four win season. Mostly haters and or those trying to play the underdog card. But the very LARGE majority hasn't put Seattle at a 4 win team lately.

One of the reasons I hate anyone using the injury card is then comes the my teams injuries were worse than yours debate. Who can really say a start LT isn't as important to a team or more important to a team than say a #2 WR?

The Pats used Troy Brown an 8th round pick in 2004 to play CB. Did I mention he was a WR his entire career? They went 14-2 after losing both their starting corners. Troy played CB during the SB victory that year. I have a hard time when anyone wants to discuss injuries. I don't recall the last time a team used and offensive player primarily on D? Maybe there have been a few but I doubt they won a SB?

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. Bengals will win if Burrow is the real deal but I dont see them competing for the AFC North. Still the Ravens/Steelers in my book.

6. Brees could care less about records...but he wants another one before he retires. If he gets one, he retires right after like Peyton.

8. I agree I would like to see Rodgers win another one but he will be one of the greatest no matter what it’s just how far can he jump. He doesnt need to prove much...he is what 35.

9. no he isn’t

10. So the Giants will win one out of four games between the Eagles and Boys or they will compete for a division title? They could definitely win a game lol.

2. Win what? Their division?

6. I think Brees is a stat whore, just not the same level as PayAton was. Sure he'd love to win another one and go out a winner who wouldn't? He had already hinted about retiring the past couple years.

8. I'm not sure about this? If AR plays, let's say three more years and makes the playoffs 2 out of three (which isn't a given) has three years like his past couple stat wise... I don't think he goes down as an all-time great. Very good yes but he could possibly slip out of my top 15-20.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one thing about the NFC East. (probably most divisions I suspect) is dont matter how good one team or how bad the other is. They always play each other hard. it never surprises me if the worst team in the division beats the best team in the division. I always worry about a division game. No matter how much better I think my team is.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows... I feel the Bengals are mistaken in passing up on him in favor of Burrows... I don't see Burrows being that good of an NFL QB personally... Dan McGwire 2.0...

Lightning in bottle....idt he's going to be Dan McGwire 2.0, but the potential to bust is there...this is the same guy that was beaten out for the starting job at Ohio St by Dewayne Haskins.