• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unpopular or popular opinions for NFL 2020

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I heard that Brady went to the NFC because he saw the writing on the wall & knew he couldnt beat mahomes going forward.

Is this a popular or unpopular opinion?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that. But I think he knows Mahomes showed him up.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks Mahomes is a problem he won't like the various competition in the NFC.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree on Carroll. Not sure if he gets fired but definitely on the hot seat. He has to get a more creative and aggressive approach on defense to create a pass rush or the Hawks go nowhere. The offense is fine barring injuries but it needs to be put in the hands of RW. Pete's old school approach no longer works in today's game so he better wake up and see that and adjust.

I don't see him getting fired either. Mainly because there aren't really any better choices out there. This coming from a Pats fan that lived through the three years of him in NE.

Not sure why they've kind of ham strung RW the past few seasons? Seems like they have regressed in the offensive scheme? RWs first few years they didn't take the training wheels off. Then they/he seemed to run first/break containment. Now it appears they're trying to keep him in the pocket? Not sure if that's to protect him or not? Why protect him he does good at avoiding the big hit. Now it seems like the paly is drop back, don't see anyone, hold the ball, break containment and run or find a WR that has lost coverage during the scramble. It's not RWs fault. Unlike you I don't think that is a very talented offense when you at them as a group.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I heard that Brady went to the NFC because he saw the writing on the wall & knew he couldnt beat mahomes going forward.

Is this a popular or unpopular opinion?
i heard brady came to the NFC because taking down brees is easier than mahomes, even kirk cousins and jared goff can do it

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i heard brady came to the NFC because taking down brees is easier than mahomes, even kirk cousins and jared goff can do it

Yes but now he has to face the AMVP:noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that. But I think he knows Mahomes showed him up.

Showed him up? How so?

Did you miss the amount of talent that Mahomes was surrounded by?

Not taking anything away from Mahomes who's an incredible athlete. Totally opposite from Brady.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Showed him up? How so?

Did you miss the amount of talent that Mahomes was surrounded by?

Not taking anything away from Mahomes who's an incredible athlete. Totally opposite from Brady.
well, im just being devils advocate, but sans kelce..........hill is really good, but u dont think some of that is mahomie? where else is the offensive talent

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, im just being devils advocate, but sans kelce..........hill is really good, but u dont think some of that is mahomie? where else is the offensive talent

I said not taking anything away from Mahomes.

He had a decent enough line especially considering his running ability.

Sammy Watkins and to a lesser degree Demarcus Robinson who averages like 25 catches a year but 4 TDs. He just finds a way to get open while Ds are trying to contain Mahomie, Hill, Kelce and Watkins.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but now he has to face the AMVP:noidea:
you are obsessed!
tenor.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said not taking anything away from Mahomes.

He had a decent enough line especially considering his running ability.

Sammy Watkins and to a lesser degree Demarcus Robinson who averages like 25 catches a year but 4 TDs. He just finds a way to get open while Ds are trying to contain Mahomie, Hill, Kelce and Watkins.
watkins is kinda bad tbh, hype for days, but never good.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watkins is kinda bad tbh, hype for days, but never good.

As a third/fourth option on that team? I'd take Sammy all day. Minus the year he got hurt. Sammy was an 8 TD a year guy. He's caught about 60% of the balls thrown to him. In Buffalo and KC where the weather is a factor. Two fumbles in his career. A couple 1000 yard seasons to start his career and I think the injury caused him to drop in YAC. Yep, I'd take Sammy today.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see him getting fired either. Mainly because there aren't really any better choices out there. This coming from a Pats fan that lived through the three years of him in NE.

Not sure why they've kind of ham strung RW the past few seasons? Seems like they have regressed in the offensive scheme? RWs first few years they didn't take the training wheels off. Then they/he seemed to run first/break containment. Now it appears they're trying to keep him in the pocket? Not sure if that's to protect him or not? Why protect him he does good at avoiding the big hit. Now it seems like the paly is drop back, don't see anyone, hold the ball, break containment and run or find a WR that has lost coverage during the scramble. It's not RWs fault. Unlike you I don't think that is a very talented offense when you at them as a group.
I think a lot of that is on Pete and Schottenheimer. When Wilson runs the hurry up and 4 minute drill, he is fantastic. Another case to point to is the game in Cleveland last year. That one big drive that really turned everthing the Hawks way was all Russell. The communication had failed in the helmet and he took the reins of the offense. It was arguably the most efficient the offense looked at any given time. Granted, it's a small sample size and Cleveland's D wasn't good but when they let RW just play, he shines. I think the WRs are good enough and the RBs are solid. It's really just a matter of if the Oline is good enough and the TE room is healthy. I think getting Olsen helps a lot in that regard. And hopefully Dissley can stay on the field.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a third/fourth option on that team? I'd take Sammy all day. Minus the year he got hurt. Sammy was an 8 TD a year guy. He's caught about 60% of the balls thrown to him. In Buffalo and KC where the weather is a factor. Two fumbles in his career. A couple 1000 yard seasons to start his career and I think the injury caused him to drop in YAC. Yep, I'd take Sammy today.
sammy's been in the leage 6 years, 4 years hes had under 8 td's, 3 years under 4 td's. For years operating as the #1 receiver

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only AFC West team to make the playoffs will be the Chargers.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sammy's been in the leage 6 years, 4 years hes had under 8 td's, 3 years under 4 td's. For years operating as the #1 receiver

In Buffalo his rookie year he had 6, 2nd year he had 9 only playin in 13 games. 3rd year he played 8 games can't really count that. First year with the Rams he had 8 playing in only 15 games. It wasn't until he went to KC that his TDs dropped off. Still averaged 13.0 y/r. Still very effective getting first downs avg 30 per year. Playing in10 and 14 games respectively.

If you want to question his durability I can understand that. But the guy is productive.