• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners - Cowboys: The Aftermath

Dean_Youngblood

Pumped Up Kicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, sometimes a bad break can turn lucky. If Dallas used that TO, none of the ending drama ever even happens. Same with Grop not screwing up the sneak. Or Deebo getting 6 inches further upfield. Or just letting Dallas punt the ball rather than roughing the punter. Really if any of those things happen, then there is no last scramble and spike attempt.

If I'm Dallas, it's not Dak or McCarthy I'm mad at--I'm the most pissed at the penalties committed--a near playoff record with 14 flags, and half of them either gave the Niners a 1st down or took away a Dallas 1st down.
Some of those fans need to look in the mirror, too... they sorta expect the benefit of the doubt in all situations. I know a few that are STILL trying to make the case that the refs f'ed them out of a win.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in hysterics how this Cowboy Aftermath thread has turned into a 49erscoach beating thread.

Would you Shannahan haters prefer Mike McCarthy?
Don't you put that evil on me!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. Don't reply to or comment on my posts. Easy solve, clown.
Poor little fella is so flustered he doesn't even realize it is he that is responding to my posts, not me to his.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, sometimes a bad break can turn lucky. If Dallas used that TO, none of the ending drama ever even happens. Same with Grop not screwing up the sneak. Or Deebo getting 6 inches further upfield. Or just letting Dallas punt the ball rather than roughing the punter. Really if any of those things happen, then there is no last scramble and spike attempt.

If I'm Dallas, it's not Dak or McCarthy I'm mad at--I'm the most pissed at the penalties committed--a near playoff record with 14 flags, and half of them either gave the Niners a 1st down or took away a Dallas 1st down.
Yep. That killed them. But screwing up the QB sneak was the big one for the Niners.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in hysterics how this Cowboy Aftermath thread has turned into a 49erscoach beating thread.

Would you Shannahan haters prefer Mike McCarthy?
You gotta blame our one teeny bopper on this thread. he gets extremely riled if anyone criticizes his hero Shanahan and he loses it.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nothing you say makes any sense. I never learn a damn thing when you post. You get some weird pleasure out of being an internet troll on a message board site. Congrats, asshat.
haaaaaa

yep, lately its been the JG lover trip

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I've seen it. He's bating you into some BS defense of a position you've never had. Makes no sense.
The above is why you should have to be at least 18 to participate on this forum. A child’s brain has not developed to the point where he can have a coherent dialogue with adults and he ends up feeling foolish and just lashing out