• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Agree or Disagree

Agree or Disagree?

• Agree

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • Disagree

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Seattle, so stupid call.

How'd I do OP?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I addressed this earlier. 99.9% of teams leave a defender watching the punter.

Now your reading of the Sonics attendance #'s makes more sense. You and numbers don't get along.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Seattle, so stupid call.

How'd I do OP?
Nope just dumb fans who can't read questions? Your parents let you eat the glue didn't they?

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope just dumb fans who can't read questions? Your parents let you eat the glue didn't they?

I didn't understand the question? That's NOT the answer you were angling for?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't understand the question? That's NOT the answer you were angling for?
From you yes, yes it was.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From you yes, yes it was.

Whew, for a second I was worried you'd put one by me. I'd have to lay awake nights questioning my intellect.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whew, for a second I was worried you'd put one by me. I'd have to lay awake nights questioning my intellect.
Don't worry we'll grade on a curve for you. We'll even take into account the exchange rate.

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a jerk call. The game was over and Pete rubbed salt in the wound.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You hush your blue mouth. Nobody talks about Pete like that, nobody!

seafandoghawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is so true. He ran for 33 yards on that play without a hand touching him. If he didn't "self fumble" he might have got ten more before he slid down. It was the weird fact that he fumbled for no reason that actually got him hurt. No way he takes that hit if he isn't trying to save the fumble.
I saw it exactly the same way you did. He doesn't fumble, and he gets up just fine.

And to be perfectly honest here, another reason why I don't mind the call is that, though I hate that Ryan got hurt on the play, otherwise I thought it was funny as hell. I wasn't prepared for it-- and even Collinsworth was talking about something completely tangential when the play began. Then suddenly Ryan is off like a bolt, legging it downfield like Super Mario, seemingly nothing but green all around him. About an instant before he began inexplicably bobbling the ball, the thought darted through my mind that he might actually take it to the house. But that immediately morphed into WTAF, as he played tip drill with himself and finally stubbed one of his feet into the turf leaving a divit and doing a header while trying to secure the thing, only to get creamed from the side just before finishing the header from stubbing one of his feet. All in all I thought it was funny as hell, except for the injury part.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's exactly what I was thinking. Pete allowed his ego to get in the way.
Pete's been making some dumb calls lately IMHO.

Why not keep them for when you need them? There was this punt, the RW from Angry Doug Baldwin TD pass. Both risk unecessary injuries. he would've been burned at t b e stake if RW got injured on thst play.
They had another trick play a couple weeks ago but my memory is feeling me on what it was. It didn't involve the risk it was one of those plays I thought they should've kept in their back pocket until needed.

And you wonder WHY I call you a hater. Because you hate Seattle. FACT. Take your hater label.

I don't know why you waste one if your fake punt plays in a game where it's not needed. Seems kind of stupid

Because that same play doesn't work against a different team. You think that will be Seattles go to fake punt play against EVERY team? NO.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you wonder WHY I call you a hater. Because you hate Seattle. FACT. Take your hater label.

Because that same play doesn't work against a different team. You think that will be Seattles go to fake punt play against EVERY team? NO.
So your 12 fans are haters as well? The few that actually understand football, been watching for more than four years and have one ounce of honesty also felt it was a Pete or at least partially a Pete ego thing.

Thanks for that tip that Tricky Pete won't use that play against all teams? I'll give BB a call I'm sure he's still awake trying to find a way to stop it:rolleyes2:
conratulations I'm pretty sure you're the most sensative of all the 12s. Do your panties ever come unruffled?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your 12 fans are haters as well? The few that actually understand football, been watching for more than four years and have one ounce of honesty also felt it was a Pete or at least partially a Pete ego thing.

Thanks for that tip that Tricky Pete won't use that play against all teams? I'll give BB a call I'm sure he's still awake trying to find a way to stop it:rolleyes2:
conratulations I'm pretty sure you're the most sensative of all the 12s. Do your panties ever come unruffled?

Thank you. Thank you so much for exposing the hatred you suggest. I'm sorry you feel this way, but for a FUCKING fact. You get the point, for a FACT, Seahawk fans have always been with this team. You are probably young, young to me would be under 35.

Keep trying to spread your hate, sorry dude or lady, you lose. Grab a clue due if you know where to grab.
Don't follow Donald Trumps advise.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow. What a Nancy ass position to take on it. Football is supposed to be about winning and having fun. That play was about both of those things. And if the Rams had been alert they could have just as easily blown that call up in the hawks face. When they went in on Friday morning to watch the tape, they weren't thinking "whaa, that was cheap", they're thinking "wow, what a blown opportunity".

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the tables were turned and a team did that to the Hawks, bet your ass NW would be here day and night telling us all how great of a call it was.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. Thank you so much for exposing the hatred you suggest. I'm sorry you feel this way, but for a FUCKING fact. You get the point, for a FACT, Seahawk fans have always been with this team. You are probably young, young to me would be under 35.

Keep trying to spread your hate, sorry dude or lady, you lose. Grab a clue due if you know where to grab.
Don't follow Donald Trumps advise.
They make cream for your sensitivity issues.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignoring all but the original question here: I agree and will say that I like when teams spank on lesser quality teams in pro sports. There are no 2nd place or participant trophies. Fake punts and other trick plays are good practice when facing an inferior team. I picked potato salad because I'm hungry now.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the tables were turned and a team did that to the Hawks, bet your ass NW would be here day and night telling us all how great of a call it was.
Why do you enjoy being wrong so often?
I've already mentioned multiple times in this thread I wouldn't run that play unless a team needed it. At which time I said I would. As much as you and others want to make everything about you it's not.