• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Hernandez being invested for homicide

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Wonder if he gets locked up if he'll end up doing more time than Ochocinco.

Not a chance. If you play in the NFL (OJ, Ray Lewis, Leonard Little, Donte Stallworth), you don't get more than 30 days in jail if you kill someone (unless you're a Carolina Panther - Rae Carruth).

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not a chance. If you play in the NFL (OJ, Ray Lewis, Leonard Little, Donte Stallworth), you don't get more than 30 days in jail if you kill someone (unless you're a Carolina Panther - Rae Carruth).

Exactly

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man that sucks... fellow Gator and a great TE. Never had any trouble before that I know of...

Hopefully he wasn't involved... but not looking good if he wasn't cooperating.

He wasn't the squeakiest player coming into the NFL. A number of NFL teams red-flagged him in the pre-draft process for character concerns while interviewing him and working him out. There were reports of multiple failed drug tests for marijuana while in college, some say 3-5, others say one, and one anonymous NFL official who was interviewed by the Boston Globe said that Hernandez admitted to the tests when they interviewed him. He blamed it on the death of his father while in high school. Other anonymous officials thought he runs a little hot-headed and wondered about his maturity coming into the NFL, too.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ochocinco is setting the bar pretty low. Think he ended up 6 or 7 days before they let him apologize to the judge and let him out.

I just looked this up for kicks and this guy got out already? Crazy.

Jayson Williams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As long as he's sorry about it and doesn't try to cover it up he'll probably walk. If he doesn't feel so bad and got caught trying to cover it up maybe a year and a half.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All over the news here in MA

He rented the car that was used in the homicide and police tore apart his house today

Maybe a Ray Lewis thing or more like that WR who killed his pregnant girl thing

Doesn't look good for him

If he is guilty I hope they fry him

He should seperate himself from his thug friends from the past. They only want to use him or bring him down.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohhh, well that is a strange development.

Definitely weird that he isn't cooperating with the investigation. Man, are Ravens fans going to be brutal about this to all the Pats fans who always called Ray Ray a murderer.

I've never talked shit on Lewis. He's one of the best of his era, and was not convicted. I do think OJ did it, but it's as much for "if I did it"(seriously?) as anything else. I don't think the legal system is perfect, but I wouldn't talk in any of the situations either. That's just good legal advice. You don't owe any explanation if you didn't do it.

He could have just rented a car and let someone else use it. When someone is a public figure, the police will use the court of public opinion to try to get someone to talk. Not saying that happened here or he isn't guilty. I have no clue. But it does happen.

He wasn't the squeakiest player coming into the NFL. A number of NFL teams red-flagged him in the pre-draft process for character concerns while interviewing him and working him out. There were reports of multiple failed drug tests for marijuana while in college, some say 3-5, others say one, and one anonymous NFL official who was interviewed by the Boston Globe said that Hernandez admitted to the tests when they interviewed him. He blamed it on the death of his father while in high school. Other anonymous officials thought he runs a little hot-headed and wondered about his maturity coming into the NFL, too.

Smoking weed isn't an issue to me unless you make it an issue. I understand it's against the rules and puts some risk, but unless he is still going to do it and take himself to a suspension, I don't care about his past in that regard. It's college; a lot of people at the very least try it. It's not bright when it could cost you your football but it's not an issue in my mind.

Hotheaded? Meh. Not trying to be a homer or whatever but that also can be easy to keep from affecting you football.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Man, this keeps getting worse and worse. Not a suspect my ass.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may not be ruled out as a suspect, but combine this with him shooting that other guy that lost his eye, and you can probably rule him out as a Patriot.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may not be ruled out as a suspect, but combine this with him shooting that other guy that lost his eye, and you can probably rule him out as a Patriot.

Agreed.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I don't think the team will take action before the legal process plays out, or at least progresses further than it has to date. That could take quite a while.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

not gonna lie.. that was amusing.. made me chuckle.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha ha!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he is finally cooperating? Well that might make him look a little less guilty/involved. Not really sure what he thought was going to happen if he just said nothing while they asked him what went down.

[YOUTUBE]CYk2nA-Suzs[/YOUTUBE]

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone remember Jayson Williams?