• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Hernandez being invested for homicide

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't get it, what's the point? Where's the injustice. Sure, people could jump to conclusions that he's guilty. Saying to free him is jumping to the conclusion that he's not guilty or ok to leave either way.

Maurkice Pouncey of Pittsburgh Steelers, Mike Pouncey of Miami Dolphins in 'Free Hernandez' caps

I didn't even click on the link when I read that it was the twins. C'mon they spent 3/4 years together in college. Their friendship / memories with Aaron is clouding their judgement.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even click on the link when I read that it was the twins. C'mon they spent 3/4 years together in college. Their friendship / memories with Aaron is clouding their judgment.

Yeah, I know. But I don't see any benefit from it. They're not cool to do it, Hernandez won't necessarily hear about it (though who knows), visiting him would show more support, and blind support for someone like Hernandez due to college play is a bit off to me. If it were just this incident, I could see it, but he's being investigated for multiple things and sued for another with a gun. It's not the worst thing to do, I just didn't see the positives.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Aaron Hernandez - TE - Free Agent

Aaron Hernandez has been indicted by a grand jury with first-degree murder in the killing of Odin Lloyd.

Hernandez had already been charged with first-degree murder and a number of weapons violations in the June 17 death of Lloyd, and he's been held without bail since June 26. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty. The indictment reaffirms the charges already brought against him. Prosecutors say Hernandez "orchestrated" the murder.
Source: USA Today

Aug 22 - 1:22 PM

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

The Taunton Daily Gazette reports prosecutors in the Aaron Hernandez case won't call Carlos Ortiz, once believed to be the star witness, to the stand to testify as a witness at all.

Neither Ortiz nor Ernest Wallace, the two men believed to be in the car with Hernandez and victim Odin Lloyd on the night of the murder, will be called as witnesses. Prosecutors reportedly view Ortiz as "completely unreliable" because his story has changed dramatically over the past couple months. Prosecutors now want to look over Hernandez's phone conversations via text message in search of "coded messages" he may have sent to his fiancée or cousin. The case against Hernandez may not be as strong as once believed.
Source: Taunton Daily Gazette

Feb 1 - 10:28 AM

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

TMZ reports incarcerated former Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez attacked another inmate at Bristol County Jail on Tuesday, and "beat the guy up pretty good."

For his protection, Hernandez is usually segregated from the general prison population, but somehow "came into contact with another inmate." The two had reportedly been "beefing all day long." It doesn't sound like Hernandez has learned a thing behind bars. It's another strike against Hernandez as the state builds its case against him in multiple murders.
Source: TMZ.com

Feb 25 - 6:01 PM

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

TMZ reports incarcerated former Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez attacked another inmate at Bristol County Jail on Tuesday, and "beat the guy up pretty good."

For his protection, Hernandez is usually segregated from the general prison population, but somehow "came into contact with another inmate." The two had reportedly been "beefing all day long." It doesn't sound like Hernandez has learned a thing behind bars. It's another strike against Hernandez as the state builds its case against him in multiple murders.
Source: TMZ.com

Feb 25 - 6:01 PM

THUGLIFE

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Thorg_Life.jpg

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I get the feeling Hernandez DGAF....

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tdXAnezNZQ]Pineapple Express: Thug Life - YouTube[/ame]

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter any more

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he still a FA? Pair him up with Kittle.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter any more

It could potentially matter in a state cases or civil matters. I don’t know what assets or money he had when he passed away and whether they can get it back from the girlfriend or a wife or a what not. But having it reinstated places the conviction as a fact where they don’t have to prove in a trial. Aspects of that they might have to prove, but the conviction is one part of the factors.

I will say that I’m not familiar with why it was removed, whether that is from appeal or whether it has been vacated or something and then reinstated.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Invested for homicide“? Well, if he is invested, he is committed and will earn some return on that investment. But that is not considered passive if you take an active role. The income is taxed at the ordinary income rate.

Just a joke.