• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Hernandez being invested for homicide

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All over the news here in MA

He rented the car that was used in the homicide and police tore apart his house today

Maybe a Ray Lewis thing or more like that WR who killed his pregnant girl thing

Doesn't look good for him

If he is guilty I hope they fry him

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be really surprised if he has anything to do with the actual death. Probably just gave his credit card to friends, family, entourage for the car and one of them somehow did this...

Body of a jogger? Sounds like a hit and run deal.

but then again, I was really surprised when Ray Carruth hired someone to kill his pregnant gf...

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I cant believe that no one pointed this out yet...

1. It looks like Bill Beelachick has a palantir and can see the future because....

2. TEBOW IS GOING TO GET FIRST TEAM TE REPS DURING TRAINING CAMP

btw, were you joking about the Rae Carruth thing? Or no.... Cause I thought it was common knowledge he wasnt a great guy.. Maybe that is just what ESPN portrayed on the special about his son..

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant believe that no one pointed this out yet...

1. It looks like Bill Beelachick has a palantir and can see the future because....

2. TEBOW IS GOING TO GET FIRST TEAM TE REPS DURING TRAINING CAMP

btw, were you joking about the Rae Carruth thing? Or no.... Cause I thought it was common knowledge he wasnt a great guy.. Maybe that is just what ESPN portrayed on the special about his son..

No he won't. Ballard and Hoomanawanui at the very least are above him on the depth chart.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police just said he has not been ruled out as a suspect

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Police back at his house this morning he still is not cooperating with police. Not looking good for him.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'd be really surprised if he has anything to do with the actual death. Probably just gave his credit card to friends, family, entourage for the car and one of them somehow did this...

Body of a jogger? Sounds like a hit and run deal.

but then again, I was really surprised when Ray Carruth hired someone to kill his pregnant gf...

My understanding was that the body was FOUND by a jogger, not that it was a jogger who was killed. I've read stuff indicating that Hernandez was connected to this guy in some way other than just the rental car, and I got the sense there's little doubt he was murdered.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dead guy was found by a jogger a mile from Hernandez's house. A car was seen leaving the area and it had the markings of a car rented by Hernandez in Rhode Island.

The dead guy was a semi pro football player and is a known associate of Hernandez.

Rumors around Boston are the dead guy was also a drug dealer for pain killers, steroids and other PEDs.

Hernandez has refused to cooperate with police and is a suspect.

The 2 guys who were at the house last night and then tried to leave were grabbed and sperated and are being interrogated. Rumors are that they are cooperating with police, but might be a bluff to trick Hernandez into cooperating.

It is just like a Law and Order case.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dead guy was also dating the sister of Hernandez's girlfriend.

The dead guys neighbor reported that he saw Hernandez visiting the dead guy in the rental car the day of the murder.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My understanding was that the body was FOUND by a jogger, not that it was a jogger who was killed. I've read stuff indicating that Hernandez was connected to this guy in some way other than just the rental car, and I got the sense there's little doubt he was murdered.

Ohhh, well that is a strange development.

Definitely weird that he isn't cooperating with the investigation. Man, are Ravens fans going to be brutal about this to all the Pats fans who always called Ray Ray a murderer.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SI: A-Hern not believed to be murder suspect

In its latest update to the Aaron Hernandez story, Sports Illustrated reiterates he is "not believed to be a murder suspect."

Hernandez's role in the alleged crime remains unclear after Massachusetts State Police searched his home for over two and a half hours Tuesday. Per reporter Greg A. Bedard, police are looking for a second vehicle under Hernandez's name in addition to the rental car considered a "key piece of evidence." We're nowhere near the end of this.
Source: Sports Illustrated

Jun 19 - 3:10 PM

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not licensed to have a weapon, shooting a passenger in his vehicle, it doesn't look good for him!

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions. First thing that popped in my head is they are focusing on the rental car and might be doing this same process to some other people who rented it recently. A lot of people do not want to talk to the cops at all no matter what, so don't assume that makes him guilty.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow pretty crazy. Can't make this stuff up. Wonder if he gets locked up if he'll end up doing more time than Ochocinco. It's probably not a good idea to go around town shooting people in the face...

But then again that story could have been completely made up after this one came out. Just doesn't sound right. If you shoot someone in the face and the cops can get you to say that, I have a real tough time believing they would let the guy just settle.