• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Roster

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bored at work did a mock for shits and giggles hope link works.
Link did not work.
1642021364706.png

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22 Players that account for about $55M.

16 UFA, 4 RFA, 2 SFA

Three OL Brown, Karras, Sherman
Five LB Hightower, Collins, Hall, Bentley, Langi

McCourty says he isn't ready to retire, but is he worth $15M?

BB needs to spend a little to keep Karras, who can play all three line positions and play them well. I'd like to see Brown resigned but have incentives for games played and not overpay to have a cheerleader for25% of the season.

I think Collins will resign because he's been away twice and has never played well away from the Patriots. Hightower will have to take a pay cut and Bentley will be looking for big bucks.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
22 Players that account for about $55M.

16 UFA, 4 RFA, 2 SFA

Three OL Brown, Karras, Sherman
Five LB Hightower, Collins, Hall, Bentley, Langi

McCourty says he isn't ready to retire, but is he worth $15M?

BB needs to spend a little to keep Karras, who can play all three line positions and play them well. I'd like to see Brown resigned but have incentives for games played and not overpay to have a cheerleader for25% of the season.

I think Collins will resign because he's been away twice and has never played well away from the Patriots. Hightower will have to take a pay cut and Bentley will be looking for big bucks.
Need to add JC Jackson to the list of BB needs to spend a little.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know it was a joke.

IMO

CB
Edge
WR
OT
WR
S
IL

That would be my priority in draft
Cornerbacks are no joke. We are in trouble Sunday if we have to play Miles Bryant and JoeJuan Williams.
They apparently can't cover and we are going up against a good offense.
Is Cre'von going to play? He knows our system a little......

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cornerbacks are no joke. We are in trouble Sunday if we have to play Miles Bryant and JoeJuan Williams.
They apparently can't cover and we are going up against a good offense.
Is Cre'von going to play? He knows our system a little......

Well if our D Line refuses to get bitch slapped by their O Line this time maybe we can offset that. IMO The last game both our lines should have felt embarrassed. I get it you win some you lose some but shit both sides of the ball they were out muscled all game

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Patriots will be picking 20 or 21 n the draft on April 28.

IMO, They will need to upgrade at least four spots. OT, DB, WR, LB.

With Duggar and Phillips the safety slots have a good footing. McCourty wants to keep playing, makingsafety strong.

Corner looks to be a real problem, JC will most likely be gone. BB will not payhim the $18-20M that he'll be offered elsewhere. Mills and Bryant are not shutdown corners. Looks like a complete overhaul is in order. The best place to start is free agency and the look at the draft.

OT could be a problem. Trent Brown is a free agent. He says he'dlike to stay but he'll get bigger offers than BB wantstogive him. Wynn is also a FA and i pray that he isn't resigned. Arms are too short and he has slow feet as well as eg and ankle issues. There willbe better OTs availableon the market and there should be some very good college talent available.

Wide Receiver. Sorry Bill, Agholor was complete waste of time and money. I seriously wonder if he even understands what he's supposed to be doing on the field. Meyers, Bourne and Wilkerson are second and third level WRs, FA will be the first place to look but BB can't be looking forbargains like NA. He's going to have to spend some money or this group will be the death of the 2022 Patriots.

I hate to say it, but I'm also wondering if Mac Jones is going tobe able to move up the QB ladder or have we seen the best of him? He doesn't seem to have that aura that is required when the team is behind. Healways looks like he's playing exactly the same way with twenty secondson the clock or the second series of the game. There just doesn't seem tobe the intensity of Allen, Brady, or even Tua. I think that he's going to need some competition to light a fire under his ass.

I'm sure that we'll all be arguing what we think over the next 102 days.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice I left out LBs?

Considerig that the top seven tacklers in the playoff game agaist the Bills were the secondary, I was a but miffed.

Hightower has losta stepand taking 2020 off didn't benefit him. He's missed a lot of tackles this past year and blew a couple mre last night. Have no idea what happened to Van Noy last night. Judon hasn't been the same since he got hurt about six weeks ago. Bentley wasn't in the stats and has been hurt and I think he was inactive last night. I don't think they need a complete overhaul, but they do need some speed.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Patriots will be picking 20 or 21 n the draft on April 28.

IMO, They will need to upgrade at least four spots. OT, DB, WR, LB.

With Duggar and Phillips the safety slots have a good footing. McCourty wants to keep playing, makingsafety strong.

Corner looks to be a real problem, JC will most likely be gone. BB will not payhim the $18-20M that he'll be offered elsewhere. Mills and Bryant are not shutdown corners. Looks like a complete overhaul is in order. The best place to start is free agency and the look at the draft.

OT could be a problem. Trent Brown is a free agent. He says he'dlike to stay but he'll get bigger offers than BB wantstogive him. Wynn is also a FA and i pray that he isn't resigned. Arms are too short and he has slow feet as well as eg and ankle issues. There willbe better OTs availableon the market and there should be some very good college talent available.

Wide Receiver. Sorry Bill, Agholor was complete waste of time and money. I seriously wonder if he even understands what he's supposed to be doing on the field. Meyers, Bourne and Wilkerson are second and third level WRs, FA will be the first place to look but BB can't be looking forbargains like NA. He's going to have to spend some money or this group will be the death of the 2022 Patriots.

I hate to say it, but I'm also wondering if Mac Jones is going tobe able to move up the QB ladder or have we seen the best of him? He doesn't seem to have that aura that is required when the team is behind. Healways looks like he's playing exactly the same way with twenty secondson the clock or the second series of the game. There just doesn't seem tobe the intensity of Allen, Brady, or even Tua. I think that he's going to need some competition to light a fire under his ass.

I'm sure that we'll all be arguing what we think over the next 102 days.
With safety there is also a lot of hype on Josh Bledsoe who was on IR for most of the season. Safety is a strong point of the D with Corner being a serious question mark.
Even if they resign JC they still need an upgrade. Jon Jones is still under contract and was on IR but after that it starts to fall off.