• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 NE Patriots Draft

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too soon?

I looked couldn't find a thread yet, so fuck it.

He's a lock as a Patriot. His last name is Jones, and we kinda short on Jones's on offense.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I generally like McShay more than Kiper. I mentioned in another thread we need to get a FA OT and draft an OT I liked Parris Johnson OSU but I will assume McShay has done more homework than McMe

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

. T PETER SKORONSKI, NORTHWESTERN

Skoronski is in the middle of the single most dominant pass-blocking season we’ve seen in our nine years of college grading. On 383 pass-blocking snaps, he has allowed only five pressures. That’s it.

His 93.1 pass-blocking grade is far and away tops in the country:suds:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I generally like McShay more than Kiper. I mentioned in another thread we need to get a FA OT and draft an OT I liked Parris Johnson OSU but I will assume McShay has done more homework than McMe
Whatever Kiper does to his hair, they should make NFL players do too as a prophylactic concussion measure...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skoronski is in the middle of the single most dominant pass-blocking season we’ve seen in our nine years of college grading. On 383 pass-blocking snaps, he has allowed only five pressures. That’s it.

No way he will be there when we select

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2023 Freev Agent Offensive Lineman via Sportrac 12/14/2022

• Kelvin Beachum
    Arizona Cardinals
  • Garrett Bradbury
    Minnesota Vikings
  • Orlando Brown Jr.***
    Kansas City Chiefs
  • Jack Conklin
    Cleveland Browns
  • Nate Davis
    Tennessee Titans
  • Andre Dillard
    Philadelphia Eagles
  • David Edwards
    Los Angeles Rams
  • George Fant
    New York Jets
  • Cameron Fleming
    Denver Broncos
  • Elgton Jenkins
    Green Bay Packers
  • Kaleb McGary
    Atlanta Falcons
  • Connor McGovern
    New York Jets
  • Mike McGlinchey
    San Francisco 49ers
  • Mitch Morse
    Buffalo Bills
  • Ethan Pocic
    Cleveland Browns
  • Dalton Risner
    Denver Broncos
  • Wes Schweitzer
    Washington Commanders
  • Isaac Seumalo
    Philadelphia Eagles
  • Jawaan Taylor
    Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Billy Turner
    Denver Broncos
  • Isaiah Wynn
    New England Patriots

Can anyone tell me why BB won't bring this guy in for a tryout. Listed as one of the top eight free agents available right now.

• OT Eric Fisher.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Brown Jr.***
Kansas City Chiefs
He wouldn't sign with KC last year and they franchised him at roughly what, $18M?

Can they franchise him again? He's only 26. If they don't make the SB or lose, would he want to play under the franchise tag for a second year??

The bigger is question is, Would BB be willing to hand him $22M per for five years?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wouldn't sign with KC last year and they franchised him at roughly what, $18M?

Can they franchise him again? He's only 26. If they don't make the SB or lose, would he want to play under the franchise tag for a second year??

The bigger is question is, Would BB be willing to hand him $22M per for five years?
For five years I sure hope so. I mentioned in another thread signing him specifically if possible. The drafting a RT and C or RG

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He would cost us.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would cost us in the sense we would have to move up the draft to get him. Unless his combine numbers drop him
As far as O-linemen are concerned, my guess is that Scar is always consulted about drafting one. He's still listed as a 'Football Consultant".

BB Surprised everyone drafting Strange. The pundits immediately screamed like wounded queers when he was drafted and shit all over BB for drafting a that played in a lesser conference with Tennessee-Chatanooga. Here he is, a starting guard and a pretty good one. I think Scatr may have had a lot to do with finding him. And yes, he might have been around in the third or fourth round, but someone else may have seen him and taken him earlier. The draft is the draft and one never knows if their guy will actually play or fail.

IF Skoronski is worth the move, BB will do it if he can and it doesn't cost him a testicle.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as O-linemen are concerned, my guess is that Scar is always consulted about drafting one. He's still listed as a 'Football Consultant".

BB Surprised everyone drafting Strange. The pundits immediately screamed like wounded queers when he was drafted and shit all over BB for drafting a that played in a lesser conference with Tennessee-Chatanooga. Here he is, a starting guard and a pretty good one. I think Scatr may have had a lot to do with finding him. And yes, he might have been around in the third or fourth round, but someone else may have seen him and taken him earlier. The draft is the draft and one never knows if their guy will actually play or fail.

IF Skoronski is worth the move, BB will do it if he can and it doesn't cost him a testicle.
Exactly IF it does not cost him but as it stands now based on his projected draft position and our projected draft position he would be gone or we would have to give up draft stock to secure him. So the question becomes is there another OT of quality that will allow us to retain draft capital and still address. Is he really that much better than the next one or two OTs?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cost us to move up in the draft. Many teams need OT's....
That could be the biggest problem. OTs are about the most sought after commodity in the NFL. I think that four to six of the first round picks will be OTs. Just don't know how many or who will be available.

Wasn't there a Div. III OT that caused a huge uproar at the Combine in 2020?? What happened to him? I know he was drafted.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's one list of the top 10 plus honirable mention

I agree with Johnson at 1 in the end all this is subjective and prone to change after the combine.

I still feel we need to get the best FA OT, draft and OT and OG or C