• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 NE Patriots Draft

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a thought, don't tear my head off.

Bill has $68.8M to spend and the 2023 cap hasn't been set, and he hasn't trimmed any fat.

If he could land OT Orlando Brown for 3/$65M, would you be happy or pissed?

If he did land Brown and could keep Trent Brown at RT, then the line would be:

O Brown (LT) Strange (LG) Andrews? (C) Owneue (RG) T Brown (RT) ========= Good Enough?
Fast forward:
Orlando Brown Jr., who is not off to a great start this season,
back into Burrow. A healthy Burrow probably would have easily escaped to his right. But Burrow isn't moving well and Key reached him for a sack. The Bengals aren't blocking well and when Burrow has to beat a free rusher to give himself and the receivers a little more time, he can't move well enough to do it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando Brown Jr., who is not off to a great start this season,
Back in March he was the best available. How many 5 time All Pros are on the Patriots OL?

Back in March we were all HOPING that BOB would be the OC. He's not off to a very good start.

Back in March, we were all hoping Mac would be more focused and improive over 2022. He's not off to a very good start.

Back in March, You all were throwing rocks at me because I said that it's time to move on from BB. He's not off to a very good start and you are defending him like he's the second coming of Christ and still throwing rocks. This team is on the path to a miserable 6-11 season at the very best and you all believe that he's going to flip the ship for 2024. Sinking ships don't flip and start sailing.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in March he was the best available. How many 5 time All Pros are on the Patriots OL?

Back in March we were all HOPING that BOB would be the OC. He's not off to a very good start.

Back in March, we were all hoping Mac would be more focused and improive over 2022. He's not off to a very good start.

Back in March, You all were throwing rocks at me because I said that it's time to move on from BB. He's not off to a very good start and you are defending him like he's the second coming of Christ and still throwing rocks. This team is on the path to a miserable 6-11 season at the very best and you all believe that he's going to flip the ship for 2024. Sinking ships don't flip and start sailing.
Nobody predicted the insane level of injuries we have sustained this year.

The only reason we don't trust your predictions is because they are always very negative -
unless it is an opinion about another teams 50 year old has-been.
I remain unapologetically positive. This year will be tough but we won't be last!

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fix this and most of our problems will be taken care of

IMG_2831.jpeg

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason we don't trust your predictions is because they are always very negative -
There has been nothing to, be positive about for the past three years.

Every time I've tried to look on the positive side something always happens.

There's a dark storm cloud over this team. Nothing seems to be able to move it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has been nothing to, be positive about for the past three years.

Every time I've tried to look on the positive side something always happens.

There's a dark storm cloud over this team. Nothing seems to be able to move it.
You are still on the correct side of the grass with a bunch of SB's to remeber.
Welcome to life on other teams!
You could be a Jet fan and in last place as usual and you spend your time throwing out drowned rats!