• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Roster

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Harris is gone

I didn't get that. I took it either as the dude was emotional because they lost and Fears was there for him or maybe Fears is gone.

Either way, it's a puts a shitty loss into perspective by giving us the human element. By all accounts, Damien Harris is a helluva a good person and player.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I hadn't heard he was leaving. I was wondering if Harris would be used as trade bait for more picks seeing as Stevenson seems so solid
I can't see it. You need two solid backs and we traded Michel because two was enough, but one wasn't... IMO only...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see it. You need two solid backs and we traded Michel because two was enough, but one wasn't... IMO only...
If you can pick up two draft picks you can get a back.

In the end we have no idea but the comment as it was made to me indicates someone is leaving

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can pick up two draft picks you can get a back.

In the end we have no idea but the comment as it was made to me indicates someone is leaving
As the feature back anywhere, Harris will rush for more than 1200 yards a season. What's that worth as far as picks go? I don't think youcan even begin to consider a first. Maybe a second and sixth? Most likely a third and fifth. Would trading him be worth the gamble on mid round picks? A second and fifth would be the ideal because there's a lot of talent still around in the second round.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As the feature back anywhere, Harris will rush for more than 1200 yards a season. What's that worth as far as picks go? I don't think youcan even begin to consider a first. Maybe a second and sixth? Most likely a third and fifth. Would trading him be worth the gamble on mid round picks? A second and fifth would be the ideal because there's a lot of talent still around in the second round.

I read an article this morning suggesting Ivan Fears is likely to retire though it's not confirmed.

Looks like Harris isn't going anywhere. Hard to believe that a player would be aware that they would be traded next season during a playoff game.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read an article this morning suggesting Ivan Fears is likely to retire though it's not confirmed.

Looks like Harris isn't going anywhere. Hard to believe that a player would be aware that they would be traded next season during a playoff game.
It was a speculative comment I made because we hadn't heard of Fears leaving. Nothing written in stone, but if Fears is leaving that makes plenty sense to me.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except he plays OL.
Primarily at least. BB does value versatility.
Well we damn sure need help on both lines. I am more concerned with the lack of speed on the edge and at LB. I wold love to see moves along those lines. But all these guys could just as easily get cut

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvey Langi has signed a contract extension with the Patriots today.

Hightower, Bentley and Collins will be free agents in March and none are expected to resign with the Patriots.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harvey Langi has signed a contract extension with the Patriots today.

Hightower, Bentley and Collins will be free agents in March and none are expected to resign with the Patriots.
Nothing earth shattering. Langi need to see the contract details. He's a nice ST and complimentary LB at this point.

HT is done. The loss here is his wisdom.

Collins? Did he even suit up this year? He was a ghost.

Bentley another good complimentary player. I thought he would've had more of an impact. Not interested if he's not super cheap.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bentley another good complimentary player. I thought he would've had more of an impact. Not interested if he's not super cheap.
According to PFF, Bentley is the 6th best available FA LB.

Might be some young diamonds in the rough available.

Read an article that BB and Bentley's agent have talked. Don't have any more. Might be a base line for Bentley to look for as a free agent or maybe an offer that will only be on the tablefor a limited amount of time. Bill's done that many times in the past and it's worked getting some, not all of the FA he's wanted to keep.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to PFF, Bentley is the 6th best available FA LB.

Might be some young diamonds in the rough available.

Read an article that BB and Bentley's agent have talked. Don't have any more. Might be a base line for Bentley to look for as a free agent or maybe an offer that will only be on the tablefor a limited amount of time. Bill's done that many times in the past and it's worked getting some, not all of the FA he's wanted to keep.
Well not a lot of affordable talent out there in FA this year.
Depending on what defensive scheme BB decides to use will effect who he targets?

I love KJ Wright if BB is looking for a HT replacement.

Keep Bentley if he is affordable otherwise dump him and rely on McGrone and Perkins. Target a LB who can get after the QB in the mid rounds.