• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Roster

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Penning the Iowa OT sounds interesting. Ross the WR sounds like another Harry.....
There have been a lot of Harry's throughout the years. Some have performed admirably, the one we got did not.
Not every 6'3" 225# WR will be a complete failure.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen an unimpressive highlight film.
His draft profile looks good!

Here are the cons:
The Clemson WR isn’t going to win any foot races. His game isn’t predicated on explosion or speed. As a result, he cannot consistently maintain separation, relying solely on his ability to win contested catches. This also limits his ability to make big plays after the catch, which leads me to another observation.

Despite his physicality as a blocker, Ross is often taken down by the first tackle in the open field. He rarely makes a man miss, once again meaning he offers little opportunity for after-the-catch yardage.

Obviously, the biggest concern for Ross’s 2022 NFL Draft stock is how he returns from surgery.

Note! That he is solely relying on his ability to make contested catches is in college. Exactly the knock on Harry!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Penning the Iowa OT sounds interesting. Ross the WR sounds like another Harry.....
I agree. The way BB drafts WR, draft one in the later rounds. Go find a true #1 in FA or trade.
OL/CB are BBs strength. Stay with what you know. I'd like to go after a good ILB Nakobe Dean GA or Devin Llyod from Utah as an OLB should be around when we pick in round one.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. The way BB drafts WR, draft one in the later rounds. Go find a true #1 in FA or trade.
OL/CB are BBs strength. Stay with what you know. I'd like to go after a good ILB Nakobe Dean GA or Devin Llyod from Utah as an OLB should be around when we pick in round one.
Or go find a new WR evaluator or scout and WR coach.
There are incredible WR's drafted every year.
True #1 WR's in their prime are high dollar Diva's on the open market.