• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 NE Patriots Training Camp

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Patriots have scheduled combined practices this year with two teams.

Carolina Panthers will be visiting Foxborough while the Patriots will fly to Las Vegas and visit the Raiders for training scrimmages.

?ppears hat Josh and Bill will be staying close. Makes one wonder if the agreement to joint practices has some underlying reasons, like maybe a trade?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
?ppears hat Josh and Bill will be staying close. Makes one wonder if the agreement to joint practices has some underlying reasons, like maybe a trade?

Bill: Hey Josh, I'll give you Agholor if you take Harry.

Josh: Uhm...Yeah, uhm....uhh...(looks at ground) How bout them Celtics? Next year maybe?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill: Hey Josh, I'll give you Agholor if you take Harry.

Josh: Uhm...Yeah, uhm....uhh...(looks at ground) How bout them Celtics? Next year maybe?
Kinda hard to look at the ground while you are rolling around laughing on it.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agholor is going to have a great season.

The rocket scientist will make it happen.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The countdown to kickoff for the upcoming NFL season has officially begun. On Tuesday, July 26, the New England Patriots will report to training camp and then on Wednesday, July 27 the team will conduct their first training session on the practice fields behind Gillette Stadium. The Patriots also confirmed open practices on Thursday, July 28, Friday, July 29 and Saturday, July 30. Times will be updated on the Patriots Training Camp website, www.patriots.com/trainingcamp and on the Patriots and Gillette Stadium apps once confirmed in the days leading into Training Camp.

In addition, the Patriots announced that public access to Training Camp will conclude when they host two days of joint practices with the Carolina Panthers on Tuesday, Aug. 16, and Wednesday, Aug. 17, prior to the preseason game at Gillette Stadium on Friday, Aug. 19 at 7:00 p.m. Those practice sessions will be open to the public. The Patriots will also travel for joint practices with the Las Vegas Raiders prior to the preseason-finale on Friday, Aug. 26 at Allegiant Stadium. Last season, the Patriots traveled to Philadelphia for joint practices and hosted the New York Giants for practice sessions.

This year marks the 63rd annual training camp for the Patriots, including their 20th consecutive camp at Gillette Stadium. New England Patriots 2022 Training Camp is presented by Optum and all outdoor practice sessions are open to the public and free to attend.

Fans who plan to attend practices are encouraged to check the Patriots website or app for daily updates. Fans can also call the Training Camp hotline for updates by dialing (508) 549-0001.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. – The countdown to kickoff for the upcoming NFL season has officially begun. On Tuesday, July 26, the New England Patriots will report to training camp and then on Wednesday, July 27 the team will conduct their first training session on the practice fields behind Gillette Stadium. The Patriots also confirmed open practices on Thursday, July 28, Friday, July 29 and Saturday, July 30. Times will be updated on the Patriots Training Camp website, www.patriots.com/trainingcamp and on the Patriots and Gillette Stadium apps once confirmed in the days leading into Training Camp.

In addition, the Patriots announced that public access to Training Camp will conclude when they host two days of joint practices with the Carolina Panthers on Tuesday, Aug. 16, and Wednesday, Aug. 17, prior to the preseason game at Gillette Stadium on Friday, Aug. 19 at 7:00 p.m. Those practice sessions will be open to the public. The Patriots will also travel for joint practices with the Las Vegas Raiders prior to the preseason-finale on Friday, Aug. 26 at Allegiant Stadium. Last season, the Patriots traveled to Philadelphia for joint practices and hosted the New York Giants for practice sessions.

This year marks the 63rd annual training camp for the Patriots, including their 20th consecutive camp at Gillette Stadium. New England Patriots 2022 Training Camp is presented by Optum and all outdoor practice sessions are open to the public and free to attend.

Fans who plan to attend practices are encouraged to check the Patriots website or app for daily updates. Fans can also call the Training Camp hotline for updates by dialing (508) 549-0001.
How are you going to afford all that travel to training camp to remain our training camp insider?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The opening of the 2022 Training Camp is a bit over two weeks away. I’ve spent the past couple of days looking at the Patriots’ roster and decided to evaluate the team by position. Then I started making my selections about who I thought might make the 53 man roster. So here goes (Keepers in bold).

The more I look at this team, the more I'm beginning to like the looks of it. Faster, Younger and even a bit tougher.

OFFENSE: 24

QB (3)
Brian Hoyer, Mac Jones, Bailey Zappe

RB (5) Damien Harris, Kevin Harris, Pierre Strong, Rhamondre Stevenson, James White,
JJ Taylor

WR (6) Nelson Agholor, Kendrick Bourne, N’Keal Harry, Lil Jordan Humphrey (PS), Jacobi Meyer, Ty Montgomery, Tre Nixon, Davonte Parker, Tyquan Thornton, Kristian Wilkerson

OT (4) Trent Brown,
Drew Desjarlais (PS), Justin Herron, Will Sherman, Isaiah Wynn

OG (5)
Yodney Cajuste, Yasir Durant, Arlington Hambright, Chasen Hines, Mike Owenue, Cole Strange, Andrew Stueber

C (1) David Andrews,
Daryll Williams (PS), Cody Russey (PS)

SPECIAL TEAMS: (7)

K (1) Nick Folk,
Tristan Viscaino (PS)

P (1) Hunter Bailey, Jake Julien (PS)

LS Joe Cardona, Ross Reiter

ST Matthew Slater, Cody Davis, Justin Bethel, Marcus Jones

DEFENSE (23)

DE (3) Damarcus Mitchell,
LaByran Ray (PS), Sam Roberts, Deatrich Wise

DT (4) Henry Anderson, Christian Barmore,
Byron Cowart, Carl Davis, Devon Godchaux, Ray Guy,

MLB (4) JaJauan Bentley,
Harvey Langi, Jahalani Tavai, Cameron McGrone, Josh Uche

OLB (4) Anfree Jennings, Matt Judon, Raekwon MacMillan, Mack Wilson

CB(4)
Miles Bryant, Malcolm Butler, Johnathan Jones, Jalen Mills, Terrance Mitchell, Shaun Wade

S(4) Joshuah Bledsoe, Devin McCourty, Jabrel Peppers, Adrian Phillips

Whatchya Think??

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The opening of the 2022 Training Camp is a bit over two weeks away. I’ve spent the past couple of days looking at the Patriots’ roster and decided to evaluate the team by position. Then I started making my selections about who I thought might make the 53 man roster. So here goes (Keepers in bold).

The more I look at this team, the more I'm beginning to like the looks of it. Faster, Younger and even a bit tougher.

QB (3)

RB (5) Damien Harris, Kevin Harris, Pierre Strong, Rhamondre Stevenson, James White,
JJ Taylor

WR (6) Nelson Agholor, Kendrick Bourne, N’Keal Harry, Lil Jordan Humphrey (PS), Jacobi Meyer, Ty Montgomery, Tre Nixon, Davonte Parker, Tyquan Thornton, Kristian Wilkerson

OT (4) Trent Brown,

OG (5)
Yodney Cajuste, Yasir Durant, Arlington Hambright, Chasen Hines, Mike Owenue, Cole Strange, Andrew Stueber

C (1) David Andrews,

K (1) Nick Folk,
Tristan Viscaino (PS)

DEFENSE (23)

MLB (4) JaJauan Bentley,

CB(4)
Miles Bryant, Malcolm Butler, Johnathan Jones, Jalen Mills, Terrance Mitchell, Shaun Wade

Whatchya Think??
Pretty good choices.
I think Cajuste hangs around.
I hate tying 4 roster spots up on ST players only. But BB doesn't care what I think.
Cowhart and Shaun Wade would also be on my 53.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good choices.
I think Cajuste hangs around.
I hate tying 4 roster spots up on ST players only. But BB doesn't care what I think.
Cowhart and Shaun Wade would also be on my 53.
IMO.............................................

Cajuste has never come close to living up to what we were all led to believe he was. Even working with Scar, he couldn't be a dependable back up.
I think strange will be on the left and Owenue on the right. Hambright and Hines will get a lot of playing time.

I hate tying up four spots too. Marcus Jones is going to do the returning unless he screws up. Slater is what he is and is the ST Captain. Davis and Bethel are both outstanding and play DB in a pinch. Both could be replaced by potential future starter.

Cowart and Wade are victims of the numbers. Who would you dump to keep them?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QB (3)

JJ Taylor

OT (4) Trent Brown,

OG (5)

C (1) David Andrews,

K (1) Nick Folk,
Tristan Viscaino (PS)

DEFENSE (23)

MLB (4) JaJauan Bentley,

CB(4)

Whatchya Think??
4 at CB seems light but Marcus Jones will be available?
You kept 7 WR's?
Do we stash Kevin Harris on the PS?
Where's our TE's
Including 3 TE's you must trim 4 guys off this.......

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to make changes because I did the math without TEs.

Agholor will be gone and Thorton will be on (PS) to start. Hambright will be on the (PS)
Kevin Harris is a RB.
One of the defensive players will get hurt or Jahalani Tavai will be on the (PS)

QB (3) Brian Hoyer, Mac Jones, Bailey Zappe

JJ Taylor

WR (5) Nelson Agholor, Kendrick Bourne, N’Keal Harry, Lil Jordan Humphrey (PS), Jacobi Meyer, Ty Montgomery, Tre Nixon, Davonte Parker, Tyquan Thornton, Kristian Wilkerson

TE
(3) Devin Asiasi, Dalton Keene, Hunter Henery, Jonnu Smith, Matt Sokol

OT (4) Trent Brown,

OG (4)
Yodney Cajuste, Yasir Durant, Arlington Hambright(PS), Chasen Hines, Mike Owenue, Cole Strange, Andrew Stueber

C (1) David Andrews,

K (1) Nick Folk,
Tristan Viscaino (PS)

DEFENSE (23)

MLB (4) JaJauan Bentley,

CB(4)

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO.............................................

Cajuste has never come close to living up to what we were all led to believe he was. Even working with Scar, he couldn't be a dependable back up.
I think strange will be on the left and Owenue on the right. Hambright and Hines will get a lot of playing time.

I hate tying up four spots too. Marcus Jones is going to do the returning unless he screws up. Slater is what he is and is the ST Captain. Davis and Bethel are both outstanding and play DB in a pinch. Both could be replaced by potential future starter.

Cowart and Wade are victims of the numbers. Who would you dump to keep them?
I agree with most of what you said. Cajuste I think still has that potential and is the last OL we carry.

I would carry Cowart and Wade over Davis and Bethel. We have plenty of speed and tacklers to handle ST duties.

I won't lose sleep over it. But without evaluating them day in and day out, that would be my 53.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 at CB seems light but Marcus Jones will be available?
You kept 7 WR's?
Do we stash Kevin Harris on the PS?
Where's our TE's
Including 3 TE's you must trim 4 guys off this.......
I was think 4 CBs are light as well with what I think BB might come up with for a D this season. A hybrid nickel is what I think we'll see with all the additions and subtraction at LB/DE and DB/S.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agholor will be gone and Thorton will be on (PS) to start. Hambright will be on the (PS)
Kevin Harris is a RB.
One of the defensive players will get hurt or Jahalani Tavai will be on the (PS)

JJ Taylor

WR (5) Nelson Agholor, Kendrick Bourne, N’Keal Harry, Lil Jordan Humphrey (PS), Jacobi Meyer, Ty Montgomery, Tre Nixon, Davonte Parker, Tyquan Thornton, Kristian Wilkerson

TE

OT (4) Trent Brown,

OG (4)
Yodney Cajuste, Yasir Durant, Arlington Hambright(PS), Chasen Hines, Mike Owenue, Cole Strange, Andrew Stueber

C (1) David Andrews,

K (1) Nick Folk,
Tristan Viscaino (PS)

DEFENSE (23)

MLB (4) JaJauan Bentley,

CB(4)

No way thorton goes on PS. Fastest WR in the draft and wanted by other teams.
Kevin Harris gets stashed.
Agholor is on the team until he is not.
Godshaux and Anderson are on the bubble along with Cowart

Do we have this year's PS rules yet? If we can protect players, there'll be more stashed.
Marcus Jones and James White could be on PUP or DL
Matt Sokol is PS eligible. Don't confuse him with the other #87- now retired.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Sokol is PS eligible. Don't confuse him with the other #87- now retired.....
He was signed as an undrafted free agent in 2018 by the Chargers and has been with them since. Are you sure he's PS eligible?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kevin Harris is a RB.

JJ Taylor

TE

OT (4) Trent Brown,

OG (4)

C (1) David Andrews,

K (1) Nick Folk,
Tristan Viscaino (PS)

DEFENSE (23)

MLB (4) JaJauan Bentley,

CB(4)

Why put Thornton on the practice squad instead of cutting him? If he goes on the practice squad another team WILL take him.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was signed as an undrafted free agent in 2018 by the Chargers and has been with them since. Are you sure he's PS eligible?
NFL teams will be able to have 16 players on their practice squad. The number went up from 14 during the COVID019 pandemic.

Ten of the 16 players can have no more than two accrued seasons. The other six players don't have any limitations, which means veterans can be on the practice squad.