• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these threads can't remember which we discussed NFL GamePass. I signed up for trial my only concern is the devices it listed. They seem to all be tablets or phones! So now the dumb question the teacher said it was okay to ask. Can it also be viewed on your regular smart TV? I assume I just download an app?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of these threads can't remember which we discussed NFL GamePass. I signed up for trial my only concern is the devices it listed. They seem to all be tablets or phones! So now the dumb question the teacher said it was okay to ask. Can it also be viewed on your regular smart TV? I assume I just download an app?
Yes it can. At least my package it can. I believe it can be used on three devices at one time. I often have used it on my tv, my laptop and my phone.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll need to goggle around a bit but it's possible, but likely will cause you to buy a cheap streaming device like a fire stick. LC and LG TVs say they have apps but also the 2020 TVs don't yet support it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You'll need to goggle around a bit but it's possible, but likely will cause you to buy a cheap streaming device like a fire stick. LC and LG TVs say they have apps but also the 2020 TVs don't yet support it.
Well I figure I get the one week trial I am going to head home tonight and see if I can make it work. If not I will just cancel, I can't sit at my PC and watch a game but it seems if the TV Stream which it does I should be able to watch on the TV.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
es it can. At least my package it can. I believe it can be used on three devices at one time. I often have used it on my tv, my laptop and my phone.
I get all of the games on the regualr network schedule. But I'm interested in watching games not shown up here, especially when they're important for the Patriots position in the playoff races. How much is NFL Game Pass for the season??

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I figure I get the one week trial I am going to head home tonight and see if I can make it work. If not I will just cancel, I can't sit at my PC and watch a game but it seems if the TV Stream which it does I should be able to watch on the TV.
If not, get a Fire Stick. They are only $30 - $40 bucks. Plugs right in to one of the HDMI ports in your TV.
Then you can control all your other app from one. They are real slick.

I just drilled out the microphone so so Bezos couldn't listen to anything in my bedroom.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all of the games on the regualr network schedule. But I'm interested in watching games not shown up here, especially when they're important for the Patriots position in the playoff races. How much is NFL Game Pass for the season??
$99 I think.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not, get a Fire Stick. They are only $30 - $40 bucks. Plugs right in to one of the HDMI ports in your TV.
Then you can control all your other app from one. They are real slick.

I just drilled out the microphone so so Bezos couldn't listen to anything in my bedroom.
I have a firestick lost the dang remote but can access Amazon Video with my cable remote I wonder if that will work, or the actual TV remote has Amazon button

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's $99.00 and once the final whistle blows you have access, at least that's the claim. And there is a 45 minute watch option I guess it cuts out all the commercials and BS

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've seen, the NFL Network will be replaying every game during the week following. Most likely they'll show three games between 11 PM and 6 am. Doesn't help if you want to watch a live game, but at least it's included in my cable bill. I don't trust my iPad. There are some nights, like last night that I can't connect to my sports news, regular news or some of my games (Golf).

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live overseas so the full pkg for me is just under $200.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and I get them live.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where abouts? Watching live would be cool unless kickoff is at 2:15 am local time.
Thailand and yes gametimes suck. Start at midnight and finish around nine in the morning. I have a hard time watching the normal three game schedule. Luckily I can watch them later when I wake up.

I make sure to watch the Pats play live. Sometimes I go to bed, set the alarm and get up. I like it best when NE has a late game.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a firestick lost the dang remote but can access Amazon Video with my cable remote I wonder if that will work, or the actual TV remote has Amazon button
Amazon will send a new remote. Tell them the old one quit and is not working.

Boom, delivered.

Bezos can't afford to work his employees full time so they qualify for healthcare, so they ride the Obamacare. That would dip to far into his $265 million per day profit.
His.
Not Amazon. His.

He can afford to buy you a new remote.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I connect my TV to my computer with an HDMI cable.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also stream Amazon and you tube from computer to TV.
I get all the Red Sox games and plenty of movies.
I get music free from You Tube. Some music is laced with ads. Some not. I get pretty much anything I can think of.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also stream Amazon and you tube from computer to TV.
I get all the Red Sox games and plenty of movies.
I get music free from You Tube. Some music is laced with ads. Some not. I get pretty much anything I can think of.
I got tired of all the adds on youtube. I use spodify for music now. Less commercials, 0 commercials if you pay for it. Also it continues to play if you open other apps. At least on your phone it does.