• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots News

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tired of all the adds on youtube. I use spodify for music now. Less commercials, 0 commercials if you pay for it. Also it continues to play if you open other apps. At least on your phone it does.
I have "accumulated" a lot of music with no ads on youtube. You can get zero if you pay but I am tight.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Practice over under 90 minutes.

Mac had a tough day 10-20. Problem was that he had three drops and Agholor had a couple.

Multiple people have said that the OL was horrible and they were partly responsible for Mac's bad day.

Cam had the first series in 7 on 7 and was sidelined for the remainder of practice.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If not, get a Fire Stick. They are only $30 - $40 bucks. Plugs right in to one of the HDMI ports in your TV.
Then you can control all your other app from one. They are real slick.

I just drilled out the microphone so so Bezos couldn't listen to anything in my bedroom.

If I get a fire stick can I watch any game? Just the fire stick and that's all?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I get a fire stick can I watch any game? Just the fire stick and that's all?
The fire stick gives you access to NFL Game Pass. That allows you delayed access to all games in the US and live access to all games for subscribers who are outside the US.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mac had a tough day 10-20. Problem was that he had three drops and Agholor had a couple.

Multiple people have said that the OL was horrible and they were partly responsible for Mac's bad day.

Cam had the first series in 7 on 7 and was sidelined for the remainder of practice.
So what I read between today and yesterday is that Mac is inconsistent.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what I read between today and yesterday is that Mac is inconsistent.
From the way I understand it, drops that should have been caught and a very bad performance by the OL certainly didn't help either QB.

I swear, I'd cut Agholor in a heart beat and pick up another team's cast offs. No way I'd pay anyone $22M to drop balls for a game, let alone 2 years. He has not had a single practice where he has not dropped at least one pass and multiple drops in several. Still has not been able to make a single preseason game catch.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is yesterday everyone was ball washing the kid he had the same WRs and O Line, now today all of a sudden he has a shitty day and people want to blame the WRs and O line. Feel very much to me like selective reporting.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is yesterday everyone was ball washing the kid he had the same WRs and O Line, now today all of a sudden he has a shitty day and people want to blame the WRs and O line. Feel very much to me like selective reporting.
It's why I just trust what BB does and not pay full attention to the noise.... Don't get me wrong, I enjoy discussing the stuff here, I just don't feel the need to completely own an opinion.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's why I just trust what BB does and not pay full attention to the noise.... Don't get me wrong, I enjoy discussing the stuff here, I just don't feel the need to completely own an opinion.
That is sort of my point exactly, It's a joint practice so chances are QBs are under a touch no tackle rule. I wouldn't put it past BB to tell the O Line coach " Hey let's see how Jones looks under pressure, tell the O line to play lose today"

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fire stick gives you access to NFL Game Pass. That allows you delayed access to all games in the US and live access to all games for subscribers who are outside the US.
Cash gets you access to gamepass.
I stream from computer to TV.
Firestick gets you access to stream without computer - you still pay for gamepass

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You talked a lot about the work he put in yesterday. Perhaps he vwas tired?
Remember Jakobi's 1st preseason? Bill ran his ass off until it looked like he was going to pass out?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the way I understand it, drops that should have been caught and a very bad performance by the OL certainly didn't help either QB.

I swear, I'd cut Agholor in a heart beat and pick up another team's cast offs. No way I'd pay anyone $22M to drop balls for a game, let alone 2 years. He has not had a single practice where he has not dropped at least one pass and multiple drops in several. Still has not been able to make a single preseason game catch.
As opposed to Wilkerson...?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade is done. 2022 6th and 2023 5th.

He's a sideline CB much like Gilmore. Long, lean and fast.

All American at Ohio State.

Ravens are so deep in the secondary that they would have to waive him and they'd never be able to move him to the PS. Jalen Mills and Johnathan Jones haven't been able to play the #1s and JC is too small. Right now, he duct tape. Next week he could be the starter across from JC.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not a fan of Agoholor. He's a career 59% pass catcher. That has always been a knock on him. At the same time, he also had his best year, last season. He also has a 12.5 career YAC. We'll have to take the good with the bad. BB ain't cutting him.