• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting too old for this sh*t. I thought he was talking about the female media and screw'd up typing FEM.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They shouldn't really get any credit. They just stir the pot. I don't trust a word they say, they flip flop more than a hamburger flipper at McDonald's

In my opinion we are the ones to blame by listening, clicking, or tuning in. They're gonna say whatever is going to get them the most clicks or views and the fact is most people click on train wreck type shit.

I cannot possibly understand how any Boston sports fan would talk shit about Belichick after one shitty season.

It's the sad state of things but it is what it is until we all stop it by tuning out.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion we are the ones to blame by listening, clicking, or tuning in. They're gonna say whatever is going to get them the most clicks or views and the fact is most people click on train wreck type shit.

I cannot possibly understand how any Boston sports fan would talk shit about Belichick after one shitty season.

It's the sad state of things but it is what it is until we all stop it by tuning out.

I very rarely listen to any Boston radio or news reports. I do occasionally listed to WEEI in my car if nothing is on the radio but I don't listen to Boston sports media. They are shit and have nothing of value.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tuning what out?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama QB Mac Jones says he has spoken with the Patriots, and other Senior Bowl observations​

By Jim McBride Globe Staff,Updated January 28, 2021, 7:32 p.m.

Two of the top quarterbacks in the draft — Mac Jones of Alabama and Wake Forest’s Jamie Newman — confirmed Thursday they met with the Patriots while here for the Senior Bowl.

Jones, who led the Crimson Tide to the national championship earlier this month, said he met with New England’s scouts Wednesday night.
“I sat down at their table and we had a good conversation. We talked and they got to know me really well,” Jones said after the American team’s practice. “The Patriots were really cool and asked some really good questions.’'
Jones’s status for Saturday’s Senior Bowl is in question after he tweaked his left ankle while scrambling and came up gimpy during a red-zone drill.

“I kind of rolled my ankle a little bit,” said Jones, who indicated he will seek treatment before making a final determination on playing. “I didn’t get to finish [practice] and I don’t want to risk it at this point.’'

Newman, who transferred to Georgia last year, then opted out of the season, said he had a “formal interview” with the Patriots.
“I met with them, had a great interview, I was just being myself and they asked some really good questions and I like that organization a lot,” said Newman.

Arkansas quarterback Feleipe Franks said after the National team’s practice he had “not yet” spoken with the Patriots, but was scheduled to speak with them before Saturday's game..

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Former Patriots OL Adrian Klemm has been promoted to Offensive Line Coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Klemm played for the Patriots nd Packers.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Brady, he said a lot of words that circled the subject, but never answered the question.
He said what he intended to say. BB and TB are both pros. They can love each other professionally and even care for them personally.
They don't have to have a personal relationship to work together.

I have said it many times on here. Brady is a dick. When he played for us he was our dick.
Still the goat and I'm forever grateful. Expecting him to say more than he did is not resaonable. He plays for Bruce now and Bruce is the best coach ever!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geee I wonder where he got that from
Doesn't matter where he got it since he is no longer tethered to that source. He and only him is accountable for his words...

Brady is a born politician and almost molded from birth to function with Belichick. Sure it was difficult, but his DNA could tolerate it. His current words reflect the "politician in him" more than his past chess matches.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter where he got it since he is no longer tethered to that source. He and only him is accountable for his words...

Brady is a born politician and almost molded from birth to function with Belichick. Sure it was difficult, but his DNA could tolerate it. His current words reflect the "politician in him" more than his past chess matches.
Or maybe he is telling the truth. I imagine their bond is very strong 20 years 9 SBs 6 Lombardi's I am certain they have mutual respect for one another.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said what he intended to say. BB and TB are both pros. They can love each other professionally and even care for them personally.
They don't have to have a personal relationship to work together.

I have said it many times on here. Brady is a dick. When he played for us he was our dick.
Still the goat and I'm forever grateful. Expecting him to say more than he did is not resaonable. He plays for Bruce now and Bruce is the best coach ever!
Uhm...yeah.
I didn't expect him to say anything. Or anything different, or anything more than he did.
I was just pointing it out.
I agree 100%...up until you said Arians is the best coach ever.

I know...from Brady's alleged point of view that is the PC thing to say.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Four players who opted out of the 2020 season will be back for 2021:

Patrick Chung
Brandon Bolden
Marcus Cannon
Donta Hightower

Let's see of Marcus and Donta are willing to renegotiate their contracts. Cannon = $9M and Hightower = $12.5M.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good news dept

The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports the Patriots are not a "serious suitor" for Carson Wentz.​

ESPN's Adam Schefter has confirmed Wentz will be on the move soon, but we have not heard much in the way of possible destinations. The Patriots have plenty of cap space, have a need under, and feature that sort of experienced offensive coordinator who could turn Wentz around, but they understandably don't seem keen on taking on Wentz's toxic deal after his disastrous 2020. The Patriots will probably think smaller or younger as they take a second crack at replacing Tom Brady.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good news dept

The Athletic's Jeff Howe reports the Patriots are not a "serious suitor" for Carson Wentz.​

ESPN's Adam Schefter has confirmed Wentz will be on the move soon, but we have not heard much in the way of possible destinations. The Patriots have plenty of cap space, have a need under, and feature that sort of experienced offensive coordinator who could turn Wentz around, but they understandably don't seem keen on taking on Wentz's toxic deal after his disastrous 2020. The Patriots will probably think smaller or younger as they take a second crack at replacing Tom Brady.
This makes me happy

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw a couple 1st's and a 2nd rounder at Seattle.....see if that tempts Seattle.

:heh:

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good news dept

They are seriously going to fuck themselves over.....trying to get Chi and Indy to compete against each other......both have expressed interest in Darnold.....they can get him for a 1st or maybe a 2nd and 4th.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot see BB giving up draft picks for a high priced QB. You can draft a rookie in round one and have him locked in for five years. Giving up picks while rebuilding does not make a lot of sense to me. You want to attain picks so offering up guy's like Gilmore and getting picks for him makes more sense to me.

You can get FA Vets at other positions to lessen that need in the draft.