• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Patriots and the NFL Draft

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly... I was being rhetorical and not trying to route you to a journey of self discovery.
What was clear about your post is how you view me and again I am aware of who and how I am, so you pointing out the obvious while redundant was not unwarranted

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was clear about your post is how you view me and again I am aware of who and how I am, so you pointing out the obvious while redundant was not unwarranted
I don't think I was very clear then.... I view you positively.

Edited: Just re-read and I guess you probably do think I view you positively.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure @cheerupcharlie can come up with a colorful analogy for him...

Yeah fuck him dudes a douche.

Dude, look in the mirror... We all have our douchey moments.

My shout out there is another way of getting others to see the sexual references that could be made of the way Fitz builds up a fan base, only to end with no better results than the guy he replaced (or the guy who replaces him).

I don't think I was very clear then.... I view you positively.

Edited: Just re-read and I guess you probably do think I view you positively.
Yes positively a douche. I get it!

In the end I don't care, let's move on

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that I can be a total asshole and sometimes enjoy it. But watching three of you insult and carry on like 8 year olds, gets pretty old. Whether you give a shit or not, you tend to make people leave the site. If you want to insult and call each other names, start a thread for it and keep the garbage out every other discussion. No one wants to read through three pages of it to find a relevant post. Please consider others.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that I can be a total asshole and sometimes enjoy it. But watching three of you insult and carry on like 8 year olds, gets pretty old. Whether you give a shit or not, you tend to make people leave the site. If you want to insult and call each other names, start a thread for it and keep the garbage out every other discussion. No one wants to read through three pages of it to find a relevant post. Please consider others.
Fuck you Mother Teresa as usual you have not one shred of proof for the drivel you post, you have no idea who has left the site or why so stop making dramatic posts you cannot support.

Shit if people leave it could well be from having to deal with your never ending novella's of posts coupled with anything Pats related you tend to post no matter how trivial.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm irrelevant posts? There are many pots out there unwilling to meet the many kettles.

I've always told you to "keep being you". You should extend the same courtesy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck you Mother Teresa as usual you have not one shred of proof for the drivel you post, you have no idea who has left the site or why so stop making dramatic posts you cannot support.

Shit if people leave it could well be from having to deal with your never ending novella's of posts coupled with anything Pats related you tend to post no matter how trivial.

Hmmm irrelevant posts? There are many pots out there unwilling to meet the many kettles.

I've always told you to "keep being you". You should extend the same courtesy.
Or tell him like it is as I have done.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i thought this thread was about the draft? lol

It is we are trying to determine what free agent Pats Posters we want to keep before the big purge. We gotta recruit some new talent, to many whiney bitches here.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

55. WR SAGE SURRATT, WAKE FOREST

We won't see Surratt this fall, but what he put on tape last fall is enough to keep him as a top-75 player. He was the single most physical route-runner in the country last year and finished with 65 catches for 1,006 yards, 11 scores and 17 broken tackles in nine games.

I like this Surrat kid at WR.

Surratt was originally committed to Harvard but passed on that opportunity because he wanted to play football in a power five conference, an opportunity that was afforded to him by Wake Forest. The first thing that becomes apparent when watching Surratt on film is that he’s a natural athlete and supreme competitor. It comes as no surprise that he’s arguably the best prep athlete in North Carolina History. A basketball star at Lincolnton High School, Surratt finished his career as North Carolina’s No. 2 scorer in state history with 2,951 career points. As a senior, Surratt had seven 40-points plus games, three 50-points plus games and broke his own single-game scoring record with 57 against Bandys High School.
Surratt is North Carolina’s career record holder in receptions (366), yards (5,926), and touchdown receptions (80). In his final season, Surratt was North Carolina’s AP Offensive Player of the Year after catching 129 passes for 2,104 yards and scoring 28 touchdowns. Those marks for receptions and yards are both single-season state records.