• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023 NE Patriots Training Camp News, Rumors, Transactions and Injuries

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs a great finish to the preseason so Bill can trade him for a pick.

Nobody is going to give us anything. They'll wait for him to be cut.

Not saying this is so, but if multiple teams have interest then just waiting for him to be cut may not work.

If two teams want him then only one can have him.

And if he is cut that still does nothing for the Pat s
If he's cut the Pats get nothing. If a team signs him after he's cut, they pay the pats nothing. If 2 teams want him and at least one wants to be sure they get him, they will make a trade to be sure they get him. Again, I'm not predicting this action. I was stating what I thought was obvious as a "cheer up" perspective.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's cut the Pats get nothing. If a team signs him after he's cut, they pay the pats nothing. If 2 teams want him and at least one wants to be sure they get him, they will make a trade to be sure they get him. Again, I'm not predicting this action. I was stating what I thought was obvious as a "cheer up" perspective.
I guess they could not sure there is any value in that.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A cheer-up perspective would be he signs with the practice squad and develops into the player we hoped for.
Or we just IR him......

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A cheer-up perspective would be he signs with the practice squad and develops into the player we hoped for.
Or we just IR him......
Wasn't he recently placed on IR? Or am I thinking of something else?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If our WR's are good to go, he could stay on IR all year......
Well I think most of spoke about how good Boutte could be potentially, Douglas is a surprise, but if they keep those two it does create an odd man out scenario

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<RUMOR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Josh Jones has been playing RT and LT this preseason. He's in the last year of his rookie contract and the Cardinals have no place for him. He's played RG/LG/ RT/LT for the Cardinals and the word is that they are looking to trade him.

Word from Cardinal beat reporter is that the Cards will be calling the Patriots because they have a known need for an offensive lineman. Renner says that the Patriots and cardinals have a history of being reasonable with each other when they have made moves in the Cards management is very comfortable dealing with Bill Belichick.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Josh Jones has been playing RT and LT this preseason. He's in the last year of his rookie contract and the Cardinals have no place for him. He's played RG/LG/ RT/LT for the Cardinals and the word is that they are looking to trade him.

Word from Cardinal beat reporter is that the Cards will be calling the Patriots because they have a known need for an offensive lineman. Renner says that the Patriots and cardinals have a history of being reasonable with each other when they have made moves in the Cards management is very comfortable dealing with Bill Belichick.

Thornton!! Thornton!! Thornton!!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hear me out.
Looking at Josh Jones positively, he showed development last year.
However, he was not ranked in top 32 tackles.

It is time to consider tackles but we let Wynn go who is a decent LT?
People are talking about him developing into a very good tackle!

The irony!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hear me out.
Looking at Josh Jones positively, he showed development last year.
However, he was not ranked in top 32 tackles.

It is time to consider tackles but we let Wynn go who is a decent LT?
People are talking about him developing into a very good tackle!

The irony!
I think you meant Wind, b/c what I saw was everyone blowing past him. Not sure what others see but he looses his feet pretty fast