• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NFL Coaches Dead Pool

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Quinn is losing his job at end of season, but now I have to wonder if Kitchens will make it to the end of the season?
I know as an owner you want to make it to the end of the season so you dont have to fire even more people, but he truly looks inept. I am starting to think he may not make to the end of the season.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Quinn is losing his job at end of season, but now I have to wonder if Kitchens will make it to the end of the season?
I know as an owner you want to make it to the end of the season so you dont have to fire even more people, but he truly looks inept. I am starting to think he may not make to the end of the season.

Safe for another week

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Garrett was completely inept against the Patriots.

They ran wide within the red zone twice and got stuffed.

They did not take a shot into the end zone on 4th and goal which would have tied the game. Even if they did not make it, they would have the Patriots backed deep into their own territory.

Jason Garrett goes to the top of the dead pool list.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gone:

Jay Gruden
Ron Rivera

Soon to be gone:

Dan Quinn
Matt Nagy
Vic Fangio
Matt Patricia
Adam Gase
Doug Marrone

Maybe gone:

Doug Peterson

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gone:

Jay Gruden
Ron Rivera

Soon to be gone:

Dan Quinn
Matt Nagy
Vic Fangio
Matt Patricia
Adam Gase
Doug Marrone

Maybe gone:

Doug Peterson
I have big doubts on Fangio's seat being even luke warm. Elway's stupidity regarding QBs is the problem in Denver and everybody knows it. The Broncos were never going to contend with that situation. I think Nagy will be safe for now too although that one's hard to predict.
Quinn, Gase, Marrone and Kitchens are al no-brainers, imo. Patricia likely, maybe, hard to say. Pederson, I don't know. The SB swag buys him a shitload of equity. And he gets the injury excuse, as usual. Except this time it's WRs instead of the ginger.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron Rivera?

I did not see that coming.

I said it to you on page 1 of this thread back in September.

He needed to turn in a good season to keep his job. I think that owner is eyeballing a pretty significant rebuild that may include getting rid of Cam

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He needed to turn in a good season to keep his job. I think that owner is eyeballing a pretty significant rebuild that may include getting rid of Cam

I still did not see that coming. You were correct of course.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd heard some people say Quinn needed to run the table coming out of the bye to save his job...then I heard if he got it to .500. Neither of those are going to happen now, so I do concur, these are the last 4 games a HC of the Falcons for DQ.

Kitchens I think will coach out the season and I wouldn't be shocked to see him back next yr...9-7 he's back for sure...anything less than that is dicey. I've heard some Browns fans say Kitchens was a genuine Dorsey hire. Wanted a guy that he could control vs a big name that might wrestle personnel power away from him like Andy Reid did in KC. I've had others tell me they think Haslam wanted some continuity from the uptick season from last year.

Regardless...I think most Browns fans think they missed on this HC.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I forgot, barring some miracle SB run, Garrett is finished as soon as the Cowboys season ends. If they miss the play-offs, WC round or even win 1 and lose the next one, his days are numbered. I think most Dallas fans will concur. He might get a reprieve if they get to the conf CG.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd heard some people say Quinn needed to run the table coming out of the bye to save his job...then I heard if he got it to .500. Neither of those are going to happen now, so I do concur, these are the last 4 games a HC of the Falcons for DQ.

Kitchens I think will coach out the season and I wouldn't be shocked to see him back next yr...9-7 he's back for sure...anything less than that is dicey. I've heard some Browns fans say Kitchens was a genuine Dorsey hire. Wanted a guy that he could control vs a big name that might wrestle personnel power away from him like Andy Reid did in KC. I've had others tell me they think Haslam wanted some continuity from the uptick season from last year.

Regardless...I think most Browns fans think they missed on this HC. I would say it's 50/50 at this point.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

New ownership...at some point he was going to want his GM/HC, and that HC will want his QB.

After back to back seasons out of the playoffs...seems like a good starting point to get his own people in place.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just thinking about the NFCE. It is entirely possible although maybe not likely that all 4 teams have a different HC going into 2020 than they did in 2019. Has anything like that ever occurred before?