• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NFL Coaches Dead Pool

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Gase has to be on the hot seat... He lost to one of the worst teams the NFL has ever had today...

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Gase has to be on the hot seat... He lost to one of the worst teams the NFL has ever had today...

Agreed.

Here's who's trending as of Week 9:

Dan Quinn, Falcons Dude is a zombie.

Adam Gase, Jets Pathetic loss to an even more pathetic team.

Matt Nagy, Bears Distinguishes himself with aggressive incompetence after week 9.​

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

Here's who's trending as of Week 9:

Dan Quinn, Falcons Dude is a zombie.

Adam Gase, Jets Pathetic loss to an even more pathetic team.

Matt Nagy, Bears Distinguishes himself with aggressive incompetence after week 9.​

My guess is that Dan Quinn will remain their HC the rest of the year... IF he was going to be let go, it would've been by now during their bye week imo...

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that Dan Quinn will remain their HC the rest of the year... IF he was going to be let go, it would've been by now during their bye week imo...

I think you're right...another caveat with ATL is there's a good chance the GM could go also...imo highly doubtful Blank allows Dimitroff to hire or be a party to hiring a 4th HC.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so much who they lost to but how, imo. That was utterly pathetic. At least the Dolphins are coming out each week putting in an effort despite how bad they are.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gasse and Kichens should be gone.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say a three game win streak resurrected Tomlin from the dumpster fire bin. :L

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so much who they lost to but how, imo. That was utterly pathetic. At least the Dolphins are coming out each week putting in an effort despite how bad they are.

Very true... Phin's have been a lot more competitive in their last 4 games vs their first 4 games... Bills, Skins, Steelers, Jets... Says something about their leadership and coaching... Players wanting out, rumors of tanking, etc... Yet, coaches still have them competing... Unlike the Browns, Jets and Bengals right now... Leadership isn't that good with those franchises...

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks...Quinn is going to take the hit for their failures as he should as the HC, but the GM has not really set this team up for sustainable success. He's good at making splash moves such as Julio, Sanu, Alex Mack (albeit a knee jerk move), and he's made some good draft choices, but the only guy that was not a high 1st round pick that's having success on either size of the line has been Grady Jarrett.

They don't seem to understand the concept building from the inside out under Dimitroff....they patch holes on the OL/DL. Every team does to a degree with a player here or there, but not wholesale changes every other yr.

The 2016 draft/season really prolonged his career two years longer than it should have. I remember before that draft Kraft put that ultimatum on them to draft at least three starters and then the Super Bowl happened.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure how he got another job. I think I saw he's lost more games by double digits than he's won

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2016 draft/season really prolonged his career two years longer than it should have. I remember before that draft Kraft put that ultimatum on them to draft at least three starters and then the Super Bowl happened.

Yep, I remember that too...weird statement from Blank...'16 was Quinn's 1st full draft...the '15 draft they won the SB that yr he was hired so much of the draft prep work had been done by Dimitroff. Quinn didn't hit the ground running good until March.

He kept the job because Quinn seemed to like him and I'm not sure if he really had a GM of his own he wanted to work with.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how he got another job. I think I saw he's lost more games by double digits than he's won
Hue Jackson...."hold my beer"
Hue would have to go 16-0 two years in a row just to get to a .490 winning PCT.

Last edited:

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I remember that too...weird statement from Blank...'16 was Quinn's 1st full draft...the '15 draft they won the SB that yr he was hired so much of the draft prep work had been done by Dimitroff. Quinn didn't hit the ground running good until March.

He kept the job because Quinn seemed to like him and I'm not sure if he really had a GM of his own he wanted to work with.

Very true. Quinn should have been vocal for a new GM but instead played the "part of team" soft way out. Granted he can't be blamed for all of it in Atlanta but he has too many Tomlin traits in him from a coaching perspective and unfortunately for him not enough talent to bail him out.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. Quinn should have been vocal for a new GM but instead played the "part of team" soft way out. Granted he can't be blamed for all of it in Atlanta but he has too many Tomlin traits in him from a coaching perspective and unfortunately for him not enough talent to bail him out.

Even though they both have similar DEF principals, imo Quinn is a better X & O guy than Tomlin, does a great job communicating with players, but they way over estimated the talent on the Falcons...Tomlin can circle the wagons with the best of them, but taking a favored team on the road....scary.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gase and Kitchens were the dumbest hires. Gase failed in Miami, yet the Jets being the Jets want some other team's trash only to discover it was worst than trash, it was shit. While the Browns being the Browns get all this talent and make no real effort to get a quality coach, they pick a guy with no head coaching experience whatsoever but based mostly on his relationship with their loudmouth unprofessional quarterback.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How’s that guy in Chicago doing? It probably should’ve been a clue to management that the guy they hired to be the head coach wears a hat with no top, yet is bald, was none too bright.

Last edited:

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kitchens isn't fired then Cleveland doesn't care about winning.