• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NFL Coaches Dead Pool

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually wait until after the 4th game to start this, but outstanding incompetent performances have demanded that I start this early.

Right now, I see 4 coaches that are toast:

Jay Gruden, Redskins
Doug Marrone, Jaguars
Dan Quinn, Falcons
Mike Tomlin, Steelers (This would be a surprise)

Discuss.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually wait until after the 4th game to start this, but outstanding incompetent performances have demanded that I start this early.

Right now, I see 4 coaches that are toast:

Jay Gruden, Redskins
Doug Marrone, Jaguars
Dan Quinn, Falcons
Mike Tomlin, Steelers (This would be a surprise)

Discuss.
Think marrone will be safe. He will fight for a playoff spot
I think the Falcons use the Giants/Coughlin playbook. Start slow look awful & come on late in the season.
Tomlin. I will never believe he is getting fired until it happens. Pitt just doesnt go firing HCs. They usually stay the course.

Gruden.......... he's toast after the season. But they will let him finish the season.

Now the Coach no one is talking about & isnt on a hot seat yet, but could be by the end of the season
Kitchens with the Browns. So far he doesnt seem like a head coach. Poor decision making & if that team ends up with a 4 or 5 win season, he might be making a quick exit from the Head coaching arena.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Think marrone will be safe. He will fight for a playoff spot
I think the Falcons use the Giants/Coughlin playbook. Start slow look awful & come on late in the season.
Tomlin. I will never believe he is getting fired until it happens. Pitt just doesnt go firing HCs. They usually stay the course.

Gruden.......... he's toast after the season. But they will let him finish the season.

Now the Coach no one is talking about & isnt on a hot seat yet, but could be by the end of the season
Kitchens with the Browns. So far he doesnt seem like a head coach. Poor decision making & if that team ends up with a 4 or 5 win season, he might be making a quick exit from the Head coaching arena.
Gruden????
Doesn't he have 8 years left on a 10 year contract @$10 mil per season?
Davis does not have the money to fire Gruden. I agree on Kitchens. Dude seems totally lost.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden????
Doesn't he have 8 years left on a 10 year contract @$10 mil per season?
Davis does not have the money to fire Gruden. I agree on Kitchens. Dude seems totally lost.

jay gruden coaches the redskins

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Rivera and Tomlin may skate by due to injuries to their QBs.

tomlin yes. rivera no. rivera is on very thin ice and unless they end up having a good season, i think he's gone. they also will need to make a decision about Cam. He is nowhere near the QB he was a few years ago.

i would also say keep an eye on the freddie kitchens situation. their early schedule is not easy. if they're sitting at 2-6 at the midway point, he may be in some trouble. they had such high expectations.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a much larger list. I think Flores could be a sacrificial lamb in MIA, wanting to clean slate next season. Unlikely, but I could see Ross pulling that shit.
I think Vrabel could be out if TEN doesn't turn things around. They were supposed to at least compete for the AFCS but so far look like trash. Henry is the only reason they aren't getting smashed.
Jay Gruden is gone. His team has quit in week 3.
Shurmur in NY should be on the hot seat but I think the young QB play and Barkley injury will save him another year.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
tomlin yes. rivera no. rivera is on very thin ice and unless they end up having a good season, i think he's gone. they also will need to make a decision about Cam. He is nowhere near the QB he was a few years ago.

i would also say keep an eye on the freddie kitchens situation. their early schedule is not easy. if they're sitting at 2-6 at the midway point, he may be in some trouble. they had such high expectations.
I agree about Rivera. Cam notwithstanding, if they don't make the playoffs he's gone.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May not happen this season, but a few guys I see wearing out their welcome:

Adam Gase in NY
Bill O’Brien in Houston
Vic Fangio in Denver
Mike Zimmer in Minnesota

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Rivera. Cam notwithstanding, if they don't make the playoffs he's gone.
Personally, I think he just needs to win 7 games.

Not having your QB gives you a ton of excuses. If there is a coach in that division that needs his team to make the playoffs, I'd actually guess Atlanta.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Freddie The Cable Guy.....I think you're right. It's early, but he doesn't come off as HC material.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmm

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words no playoff success = no more Garrett. Oh, One and Done doesn't = success for this team. If the Cowboys aren't at least in the NFC Championship game Garrett is done.