• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2020 HC's in Must-Win Situations

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What coaches are more than likely fired without at least a playoff berth in 2020?

NFC North

Matt Nagy
Matt Patricia

NFC East

Am I wrong in saying that I don't see any HC's in imminent jeopardy? DAL, NYG and WSH have first year HC's. Usually those are safe. I would be surprised if Philly fired Pederson.

NFC South

Dan Quinn
(I don't know if you could say that Arians NEEDS the playoffs to get a 3rd year, but you could possibly make an argument)

NFC West

Kingsbury inherited a big project and I think he gets a 3rd year unless total disaster ensues.
McVay is under a little bit of fire but I don't know if he's in a "must-win" situation yet. I think they still like him and it would take another non-playoff season for a hot seat type of situation.

AFC North

I feel like Taylor has the same cushion as Kingsbury. Took on a huge project. Will get a 3rd year barring another 1-15 type season.

Browns have a first year HC and Ravens/Steelers are pretty set in their ways with Harbaugh/Tomlin.

AFC East

Adam Gase

Then I put Flores in the Kingsbury/Taylor tier with a 3rd year being in the cards.

AFC South

Doug Marrone
Bill O'Brien...? He has been unable to elevate the team to the next level and there's some unrest surrounding him from the media. I think he may have to go deep into the playoffs.

AFC West

Anthony Lynn
Vic Fangio

... and under other circumstances I would say Gruden. But the Raiders are basically married to that guy and I think it would take a couple years into the Vegas move for anything to happen.

Did I miss anything?

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What coaches are more than likely fired without at least a playoff berth in 2020?

NFC North

Matt Nagy
Matt Patricia

Did I miss anything?

Yes.

The hope of every Lions fan that MP gets convicted of r*pe before the draft.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns HC..

"I can't remember who it even is... STARTS WITH AN S! Swim, Swamy, slippy, slappy, stephen, ste... st- Stefanski?"
@Thruthefog "Maybe it's on the briefcase, look on the..."
"OH YAH!!! It's right here! SAMSONITE. I was way off... I knew it started with an S though!"
@Thruthefog "I'm not seeing it here Shark..."
"He must be already fired..."

SoggyUnrulyBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see the Giants coach fired after a year if he really looks to be in over his head.