• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2019 NFL Coaches Dead Pool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way the Bears are bringing back both Nagy and Trubisky next year. One of them has to go.

They are one of the most lifeless teams in the NFL right now.
Both will be back no if ans or buts. Nagy should be fired or made to give up OC duties. Mitch will get 1 more year because there is no other option.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Talk about low expectations

If beating the 1-14 Bengals gets you over the hump for another season with a sub .500 record...yeah, your expectations are a tad on the low side.

I get continuity, but I guess they're going to continue to let him learn on the job....imagine parlaying position coach job into OC and ultimately HC all in the matter of 3 seasons. Right place, right time.

They have enough talent to improve the record next year under Kitchens but I question if he's a playoff caliber HC in this league.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never understood the Gase hire to begin with but the Jets are just a sorry ass franchise. As for Lynn, glad they aren't laying this seasons disappointment on him.

Agreed.

I'm not sure what he did in MIA that made him attractive as a HC...lazy hire, one they will be doing again in another year or so.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

I'm not sure what he did in MIA that made him attractive as a HC...lazy hire, one they will be doing again in another year or so.

Gase contract has got to have some big money guaranteed to be able to keep his job. Like you said....the hire made no sense in the first place.