• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott In Deep Trouble

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because he is a high profile person, would not surprise me that some ambulance chasing mouthpiece will try to make a name for himself/herself by pushing for a 3rd degree sexual assault charge

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't make it right and I would never do it.

Elliott was wrong to do so.

And I'm not a hypocrite and I never go to church.

Didn't say it was right. Just said it wasn't unusual.

It's Lower Greenville Avenue on St. Patrick's Day. Trust me. It's not unusual.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's pretty clear the cowboy fans want to see this glass half full while the other fans want to see it half empty.
typical all things cowboy related

I highly doubt AFC fans think about the Cowboys a whole lot. Our teams play the Cowboys once every 4 years so not a big time team on our radar. And I know the Cowboys are America's team but again beyond a few interactions with Cowboys fans on here I and many others never talk about the Cowboys. So I have no dog in the fight. I would say the same thing though if a Bronco player was doing stupid things. I said the same thing abut Von Miller when he was being an idiot with getting his license suspended because he forgot to pay some tickets. Thankfully he grew up in a hurry and had a good mentor in Ware to get him on the right track. Hoping the same for Elliott as the kid is a huge talent for sure.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly doubt AFC fans think about the Cowboys a whole lot. Our teams play the Cowboys once every 4 years so not a big time team on our radar. And I know the Cowboys are America's team but again beyond a few interactions with Cowboys fans on here I and many others never talk about the Cowboys. So I have no dog in the fight. I would say the same thing though if a Bronco player was doing stupid things. I said the same thing abut Von Miller when he was being an idiot with getting his license suspended because he forgot to pay some tickets. Thankfully he grew up in a hurry and had a good mentor in Ware to get him on the right track. Hoping the same for Elliott as the kid is a huge talent for sure.

No need to explain......This is a message board, and Elliott is a hot topic around the league during July....Some regulars in this place were wearing diapers the last time the Cowboys won anything of significance......I hate Brady, but at least his ballwashers have a reason to accuse others of "hating", that type of talk coming from Cowboys fans is beyond comical, and grossly in-accurate

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to explain......This is a message board, and Elliott is a hot topic around the league during July....Some regulars in this place were wearing diapers the last time the Cowboys won anything of significance......I hate Brady, but at least his ballwashers have a reason to accuse others of "hating", that type of talk coming from Cowboys fans is beyond comical, and grossly in-accurate

Him being a hot topic is why I'm talking on this thread for sure. Tough to watch such a talented player waste away like he is. He hasn't fully gone off the deep end like Aldon Smith a few years ago but you can definitely see a pattern heading in a somewhat similar direction.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can agree to disagree about this
I think most football fans have a strong opinion on the Cowboys one way or the other

I guess where I live there are like 2 Cowboys fans. Beyond when I talk to them I never have Cowboy conversations. I live right between 2 AFC Teams that are hated rivals and the fans obviously dominate the area so the conversation is about AFC West teams and the rivalries. Either that or we find common ground hating on the Patriots and Raiders. It is the one time we have civil conversations. I'm sure if I lived in other parts of the country the Cowboy conversations woudl come up more as I do remember when I lived in Seattle they were talked about a little more than where I live now.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
that's your opinion

Mine remains you're a poster child cowboy hater. I also think you look for ANY opportunity to bait a poster....just like this last post. You remain a worthless dirtbag poster to me

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess where I live there are like 2 Cowboys fans. Beyond when I talk to them I never have Cowboy conversations. I live right between 2 AFC Teams that are hated rivals and the fans obviously dominate the area so the conversation is about AFC West teams and the rivalries. Either that or we find common ground hating on the Patriots and Raiders. It is the one time we have civil conversations. I'm sure if I lived in other parts of the country the Cowboy conversations woudl come up more as I do remember when I lived in Seattle they were talked about a little more than where I live now.
it's all good....I still maintain this thread shows the cowboy fans want to see this glass half full while the other fans want to see it half empty. Then there is dirtbag....he just looks for opportunities to slam some posters while trying to accumulate buddies.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL
that's your opinion

Mine remains you're a poster child cowboy hater. I also think you look for ANY opportunity to bait a poster....just like this last post. You remain a worthless dirtbag poster to me

You base that off zero history

I was higher on Zeke and Dak Prescott entering the 2016 season than most Cowboy fans here combined

In this thread alone I said Zeke could be an all time great

Keep revising history if it helps you win your imaginary arguments
Knock yourself out

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You base that off zero history

I was higher on Zeke and Dak Prescott entering the 2016 season that most Cowboy fans here combined

In this thread alone I said Zeke could be an all time great

Keep revising history if it helps you win your imaginary arguments
Knock yourself out
lol....keep working both sides of the street
you also called him a punk

your opinions are a dime a dozen

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....keep working both sides of the street
you also called him a punk

your opinions are a dime a dozen

Only a mental midget can't realize that a pro athlete can be both a punk and a great football player at the same time

I call Odell Beckham an immature douche bag all the time, yet most of the Giants success hangs on whether or not he is great for them

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is such bull shit....talk tall ass clown!

You're a fraudulent phony

You won't find a post of mine that speaks negatively about either since the beginning of 2016

As football players

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same shit different day...it's your purpose here and as usual, It's quickly become tiresome for me