• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reuben Foster's Accuser Lied - Says Her Attorney

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Foster doesn't learn from this and gets himself into trouble again then he will never learn and will be out of league soon enough

Too much has happened that surrounds this guy in such as short amount of time for me to believe he'll turn the page. I can see why Lynch took a shot because when he plays, he's obviously a talent.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Now all he has to worry about is what Goodell will do to him.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weapons charge was dropped to mismdemeanor. I think he is going to fight that charge. I have no sympathy for people who commit domestic violence but our gun laws in California are ridiculous

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Suspended 4 games is my guess

Nah I say 1 to 2 games is what he could get. The weed was a misdemeanor and so was the gun that he's supposed to fight.

When it comes to the gun he legally bought it in Alabama but just failed to modify it to be legal in California so it's really not that big of a deal.

I mean Sheldon Richardson got just one game when he lead police on a 143mph chase with a 12-year old passenger, a loaded handgun, and his car smelling like weed. So I don't see how you give Foster 4 games for two misdemeanor charges.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah I say 1 to 2 games is what he could get. The weed was a misdemeanor and so was the gun that he's supposed to fight.

When it comes to the gun he legally bought it in Alabama but just failed to modify it to be legal in California so it's really not that big of a deal.

I mean Sheldon Richardson got just one game when he lead police on a 143mph chase with a 12-year old passenger, a loaded handgun, and his car smelling like weed. So I don't see how you give Foster 4 games for two misdemeanor charges.

Yeah, probably 2

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The gun Foster was charged with having was not on the list of outlawed guns because the list has not been updated in quite some time and Foster's gun is a relatively new model. It is against the law because of a flash suppresser, pistol grip, and the type of magazine it might have. To make it legal in CA, those accessories need to be changed to conform with California law. I believe the law allows 30 days to make those changes but I might be mistaken. In reality those cosmetic changes aren't going to change how the gun much. The law is silly

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foster beat this simply because of Jimmy G.

The man is simply unbeaten.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He got the pot misdemeanor dropped and one of the conditions was that he tested clean for months now so that might help his cause in not getting a suspension.

Still thinks he gets 1 game but I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't get suspended at all. I don't think the NFL is going to make much of an issue out of the gun charge just because it's a really minor issue.