• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reuben Foster's Accuser Lied - Says Her Attorney

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing what $$$$ does

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Amazing what $$$$ does

Not just because I'm a fan of the 9ers but I'll side with Foster on this one and I don't think she was paid to recant.

Because the passerby she had call 911 testified that she was very calm and he didn't notice any injuries on her. That doesn't sound like someone that just got punched by an NFL linebacker 8-10 times and was dragged out of the house by her hair.

NOW I'm not saying there wasn't some financial motivation because she might've been motivated financially by Foster's camp to tell the truth but I don't believe Foster beat her up and is paying her to lie that it never happened though.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not just because I'm a fan of the 9ers but I'll side with Foster on this one and I don't think she was paid to recant.

Because the passerby she had call 911 testified that she was very calm and he didn't notice any injuries on her. That doesn't sound like someone that just got punched by an NFL linebacker 8-10 times and was dragged out of the house by her hair.

NOW I'm not saying there wasn't some financial motivation because she might've been motivated financially by Foster's camp to tell the truth but I don't believe Foster beat her up and is paying her to lie that it never happened though.

Ill take your word for it, I have no bone to pick with Foster or the Niners, I just heard her recant, and it just sounded a bit rehearsed and fed

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill take your word for it, I have no bone to pick with Foster or the Niners, I just heard her recant, and it just sounded a bit rehearsed and fed
Pretty sure I read that she's already went to jail because of this same thing once before in Louisiana. Dude threatens to break up with her, she falsely accuses him of domestic violence as payback and she gets busted.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure I read that she's already went to jail because of this same thing once before in Louisiana. Dude threatens to break up with her, she falsely accuses him of domestic violence as payback and she gets busted.

Well, thats a huge piece of news that changes everything for sure

Didnt know that

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, thats a huge piece of news that changes everything for sure

Didnt know that
Yeah, that's what I thought too. Apparently she also went back and took his safety deposit box of jewelry and shit and his bank account numbers after he was arrested since her NFL money man was leaving her without anything.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's what I thought too. Apparently she also went back and took his safety deposit box of jewelry and shit and his bank account numbers after he was arrested since her NFL money man was leaving her without anything.

Damn, so shes' just bat shit

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She actually went to the police two days after he was arrested and recanted.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is also alleged she stole two of his rolex watches and routing numbers to his bank account and took approx. $8,000 while he was in jail. IDK if Foster did this but this woman is a piece of work

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock her ass up, now!

she'll get a slap on the wrist and a stern, "don't do this again" only for her to do it again.... Then again whatever guy who decides to now date her probably deserve it

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even if he skates on the DV charges, there are still the pending gun charges although that would be far less severe than the DV charges. I hate people who hit women and he should pay the price if he did it, on the gun charges I hate CA law. CA gun laws are very convoluted that were written by idiots who don't have a clue. The ammunition charge was already dropped because the CA law he was charged was reversed by the courts

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The gun charges probably won't wind up being a big deal as he bought them legally in Alabama and he's mainly guilty of not having them modified to fit under CA law and they weren't used in the incident.

Most likely on that one he'll get a misdemeanor and just have to destroy them and serve some community service.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will eventually blow over until Foster’s next arrest, Foster is not of the right mind.

So you have to think the timing is funny, when first news broke of this incident you didn’t really hear anything. Then this week the Niners finally really address it, next she is lying. Foster is scum!
I'm afraid that's pretty close to being the truth.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still gonna get something like 4 games from the ginger hammer. Foster has to find a way to keep away from these hoodrat thugwhores who are out for one thing. Given that he's somewhat stupid....I can see him teetering on this problem for a bit.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still gonna get something like 4 games from the ginger hammer. Foster has to find a way to keep away from these hoodrat thugwhores who are out for one thing. Given that he's somewhat stupid....I can see him teetering on this problem for a bit.

If Foster doesn't learn from this and gets himself into trouble again then he will never learn and will be out of league soon enough

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Foster doesn't learn from this and gets himself into trouble again then he will never learn and will be out of league soon enough

Of course he will get in trouble again, its when not if.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Of course he will get in trouble again, its when not if.

Foster could go either way imo.

I don't think he's a bad apple but a dumb immature kid who will figure it out sooner rather than later, figure it out too late, or never figure it out at all.

I just hope these recent events serve as a wake-up call to him that this isn't college anymore and Uncle Saban and Alabama isn't going to be there to cover your tracks for you. NFL teams can only babysit you to a certain extent and they expect you to be a grown up and act like a professional.