• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Reuben Foster's Accuser Lied - Says Her Attorney

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23318549/ex-girlfriend-49ers-lb-reuben-foster-recants-domestic-violence-claims

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster's former girlfriend released a statement Wednesday in which she says she initially lied to police about him injuring her in a February incident at his home in nearby Los Gatos, Calif.

The statement from San Jose attorney Stephanie Rickard, who identified her client in the statement as Elissa Ennis, said the 28-year-old woman suffered her injuries as the result of a fight with another woman and that there is video documentation of that fight.

"[Foster] did not strike her, injure her or threaten her," Rickard said.

According to the release, Foster attempted to end his relationship with his now former girlfriend after learning of the fight between her and another woman.

"She was extremely upset and told him if he broke up with her she would 'trash his career,'" Rickard said.

Rickard said when Ennis realized what she had done, she attempted to go back to the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office in an effort to recant her original statements blaming Foster for her injuries.

The district attorney's office filed charges against Foster on April 12 for domestic violence with an allegation that he inflicted great bodily injury, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime and possessing an assault weapon, all of which are classified as felonies.

In the district attorney's office's initial accounting of the events of Feb. 11, Ennis flagged down a passing car outside the Los Gatos home after he had dragged her by her hair, punched her in the head eight to 10 times and physically removed her from the house.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The payoff is in

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23318549/ex-girlfriend-49ers-lb-reuben-foster-recants-domestic-violence-claims

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster's former girlfriend released a statement Wednesday in which she says she initially lied to police about him injuring her in a February incident at his home in nearby Los Gatos, Calif.

The statement from San Jose attorney Stephanie Rickard, who identified her client in the statement as Elissa Ennis, said the 28-year-old woman suffered her injuries as the result of a fight with another woman and that there is video documentation of that fight.

"[Foster] did not strike her, injure her or threaten her," Rickard said.

According to the release, Foster attempted to end his relationship with his now former girlfriend after learning of the fight between her and another woman.

"She was extremely upset and told him if he broke up with her she would 'trash his career,'" Rickard said.

Rickard said when Ennis realized what she had done, she attempted to go back to the Santa Clara County District Attorney's Office in an effort to recant her original statements blaming Foster for her injuries.

The district attorney's office filed charges against Foster on April 12 for domestic violence with an allegation that he inflicted great bodily injury, forcefully attempting to prevent a victim from reporting a crime and possessing an assault weapon, all of which are classified as felonies.

In the district attorney's office's initial accounting of the events of Feb. 11, Ennis flagged down a passing car outside the Los Gatos home after he had dragged her by her hair, punched her in the head eight to 10 times and physically removed her from the house.
Reminds me of the whole Elliott case = Foster is going to be fucked by Goodell.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The payoff is in

There is video evidence of the actual fight with another woman that she was injured in - injuries which she pinned on Foster.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of the whole Elliott case = Foster is going to be fucked by Goodell.

I doubt it.

- Elliot's ex didn't come out publicly and say she lied.

- Elliot's ex didn't have video evidence against her like this. Even though, I do realize there was text messages. Still... not the same as video.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think it matters. Foster's name has been in the news for all the wrong reasons this offseason. The ginger hammer has a 4-6 week notice being printed as I type this....I'll be surprised otherwise.

In the end, I still don't trust this guy.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it.

- Elliot's ex didn't have video evidence against her like this. Even though, I do realize there was text messages. Still... not the same as video.
True but Elliotts accusers friend said the accuser was in a fight with another woman and that's where the bruises came from.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think it matters. Foster's name has been in the news for all the wrong reasons this offseason. The ginger hammer has a 4-6 week notice being printed as I type this....I'll be surprised otherwise.

In the end, I still don't trust this guy.
I say that if the police cannot dig up enough evidence to at least take him to trial, the NFL should say case closed.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's 28 and hitting the wall in 2 more years. If anyone saw this anything other than a cash grab, you haven't been around vaginas long enough.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True but Elliotts accusers friend said the accuser was in a fight with another woman and that's where the bruises came from.

I know, I know. The Zeke thing was blatant bull shit.

Video is a different ball game, though. (I think) Just saying.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's 28 and hitting the wall in 2 more years. If anyone saw this anything other than a cash grab, you haven't been around vaginas long enough.

It's quite phenomenal the #believewomen culture we live in. Where (some would say) we all are just supposed to pretend that people are never manipulative, vindictive or malevolent. "Blindly believe anyone with a vagina - No trial needed".

I'm all for stopping this shit and scorning the fuckers who are truly guilty of abuse, in any form. However, calling this an "overcompensation" doesn't even do it justice. If you watch sports, especially. You see this stuff happens all of the time. Acting like it doesn't is beyond my comprehension. In Chicago, we had D-Rose and Patrick Kane falsely accused of r*pe IN THE SAME YEAR. Like, beyond a doubt FALSE. Not even a question.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, I know. The Zeke thing was blatant bull shit.

Video is a different ball game, though. (I think) Just saying.
I'm saying Roger doesn't care. If he thinks punishing Foster will make the NFL Z
look good to women's groups he'll do so.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying Roger doesn't care. If he thinks punishing Foster will make the NFL Z
look good to women's groups he'll do so.

I don't think that Goodell can punish Foster for having terrible taste in women.

I judged him based on the scumbag that his dad was. I shouldn't have done that, because this was clearly a shakedown.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think it matters.

It matters to me. I can defend him for the weed and the guns, but the accusations made against him if true couldn't be defended and they were so extremely made that I felt bad things should happen to him.

Now to find out the woman made it up because he was going to dump her - because of her being in the fight she was injured in, and she was just trying to cause him harm out of spite, and you don't think it fucking matters?

I hope she gets in deep shit for it if it's true. It's really fucked up for women to abuse these things, it not only harms their victims, it harms future legit cases for women as people wonder if it's just this kind of bullshit.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The payoff is in

giphy.gif

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It matters to me. I can defend him for the weed and the guns, but the accusations made against him if true couldn't be defended and they were so extremely made that I felt bad things should happen to him.

Now to find out the woman made it up because he was going to dump her - because of her being in the fight she was injured in, and she was just trying to cause him harm out of spite, and you don't think it fucking matters?

I hope she gets in deep shit for it if it's true. It's really fucked up for women to abuse these things, it not only harms their victims, it harms future legit cases for women as people wonder if it's just this kind of bullshit.

When I said I didn't think it matters, I was referring to what Goodell's response will be. Foster can be found innocent of everything under the sun, and the league could very well still ban him for a month plus....just because. I generally agree with your post.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say that if the police cannot dig up enough evidence to at least take him to trial, the NFL should say case closed.

Again...in general, I agree. We both know however, the league under Goodell is a crapshoot when it comes to these incidents.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There has to be an example made of these women in court. There should be a mandatory 5 year minimum on any and all made up abuse allegations. If it happened and she was just paid off, then she isn't going to be able to enjoy the money for 5 years, which is going to not only discourage women from doing this in the future but it won't allow rich athletes to have this as an option. If it didn't happen, she deserves more time than that TBH. I'm just sick of seeing it, either way.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt it.

Not saying the fight caused Elliott's Girlfriends injuries, but there is no doubt that there was another fight she was involved in at all - plenty of witnesses to it and I think she may have even admitted to it. So the video evidence doesn't matter. But, you are right about the retraction of the statement which is obviously a big difference.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's true this chick lied to try to burn his career, she needs to be held accountable. I think this crap happens with sexual assaults as well -- chick has a few too many, decides to do the dirty, wakes up sober the next day with buyer's remorse, then decides she was "assaulted" so her boyfriend doesn't get mad and/or she doesn't get in trouble. I've seen it happen just like that multiple times in the Army. It's ruining the lives of young men who did no more wrong than the female who engaged in the act. Now, of course there are legit assaults that need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but those who make false accusations also need to be punished severely.