• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott In Deep Trouble

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ Sports reports a witness saw Ezekiel Elliott punch a man at a Dallas-area bar Sunday night.

A video shows the victim laying on the ground after the incident, but there is no video of the actual altercation. The victim suffered a broken nose. Despite a witness identifying Elliott as the assailant, police did not make any arrests because of a lack of information and the fact the witness appeared to be intoxicated. Police also did not speak with Elliott because he was gone by the time they arrived. No charges have been filed at this time.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't read as if he is in deep trouble....

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't read as if he is in deep trouble....

he was already being investigated for domestic violence and pulling a woman's shirt down exposing her and now he punches a man at a bar last night

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMZ Sports reports a witness saw Ezekiel Elliott punch a man at a Dallas-area bar Sunday night.

A video shows the victim laying on the ground after the incident, but there is no video of the actual altercation. The victim suffered a broken nose. Despite a witness identifying Elliott as the assailant, police did not make any arrests because of a lack of information and the fact the witness appeared to be intoxicated. Police also did not speak with Elliott because he was gone by the time they arrived. No charges have been filed at this time.

Simple assault and defensible: He could say the drunk guy accosted him and he defended himself.

Not as serious as the OP asserts in the thread title.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These young guys don't realize that when you are rich and famous, you can't hang out at places where you did before you became rich and famous.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously a punk

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was already being investigated for domestic violence and pulling a woman's shirt down exposing her and now he punches a man at a bar last night
Noone was arrested for punching anyone. The dude was so drunk he did not know who punched him. With the lack of information how are you going to definitively say he did it lmao. I would think if the police had sufficient evidence that Zeke did it he would be arrested.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone was arrested for punching anyone. The dude was so drunk he did not know who punched him. With the lack of information how are you going to definitively say he did it lmao. I would think if the police had sufficient evidence that Zeke did it he would be arrested.

Says there were witnesses of him punching him

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least he was not dumb enough to shoot himself in the leg and then end up spending a year in jail??

He was also a punk

No need to defend the obvious because he plays for your favorite team

I am a HUGE fan of Elliott the football player, maybe the best back in football

But its becoming obvious this guy is not making the best off field decisions

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke was sloppy enough at that bar that he could have reasonably done it. He is lucky it was a Dallas bar.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe he did not punch a man in a bar. your op sure didn't show that he did:noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke was sloppy enough at that bar that he could have reasonably done it. He is lucky it was a Dallas bar.
He was? Did you read an article that said that or were you there? Even if he was proven intoxicated himself there needs to be proof he punched the guy himself too. I'm not saying he did or didn't, but I've yet to read anything proving he did.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was also a punk

No need to defend the obvious because he plays for your favorite team

I am a HUGE fan of Elliott the football player, maybe the best back in football

But its becoming obvious this guy is not making the best off field decisions

This could be nothing or it could be damning, but Elliott is sniffing around enough fire that he's bound to get burnt here soon.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could be nothing or it could be damning, but Elliott is sniffing around enough fire that he's bound to get burnt here soon.

Exactly, "wrong place, wrong time" doesnt work 15 different times, at some point, youre the problem

Not saying Elliott is there yet, but he's inching towards it

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was? Did you read an article that said that or were you there? Even if he was proven intoxicated himself there needs to be proof he punched the guy himself too. I'm not saying he did or didn't, but I've yet to read anything proving he did.

We'll see about proof. Sure, right now there doesn't seem to be any. Where's the video? Thrown in the trash? Burned? I heard a believable account from someone that was there saying he was hammered. I could see him punching someone that called him out on his other legal stuff whether he was hammered or not. We'll see.

And if he gets away with it, he wouldn't be the first. If the league suspends him simply for bringing negative light upon himself and the league, he wouldn't be the first for that either.