• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Ezekiel Elliott denies domestic violence accusation

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have depth.

Four weeks tops.

Romo is all that really matters anyway.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....there are some media tools out there who are just waiting to tie the Cowboys organization to some domestic abuse narrative.

...we really needs this to be a scam.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The silver lining in all of this regardless if it's true or not is that it appears the Cowboys have selected a player that fits well within the Cowboy organization. Truths, lies and scandals... it's the Cowboy way. Not trying to be a dick. It must be the Americas team thing that garners all this negative attention. Tex Schramm must be spinning in his grave... not what this label was intended for.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The silver lining in all of this regardless if it's true or not is that it appears the Cowboys have selected a player that fits well within the Cowboy organization. Truths, lies and scandals... it's the Cowboy way. Not trying to be a dick. It must be the Americas team thing that garners all this negative attention. Tex Schramm must be spinning in his grave... not what this label was intended for.
It must suck to pull for a team that is so irrelevant that you have to come post over here

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks pretty cut and dry that this chick is out for revenge for getting dumped. Thing that sucks is 5 years from now people will still remember he was accused of violence with a woman whether he did anything wrong or not.

Almost every team has someone on team accused of this shit. Junior Gallette says hi

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking BULLSHIT. Of course you were trying to be a dick, otherwise you wouldn't have said what you said.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking BULLSHIT. Of course you were trying to be a dick, otherwise you wouldn't have said what you said.
Not true. I was saying Americas team does not need this negative false accusation crap. It's BS.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your comprehension is so bad you can't even understand what the fuck you said.

amazing these fucksticks are allowed to troll on the Cowboys board

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You...trying to be a dick about the Cowboys??? Never...

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, u guys aren't being fair. I'm a changed man. Gonna break down my original post to help you understand my new leaf.

"The silver lining in all of this regardless if it's true or not is that it appears the Cowboys have selected a player that fits well within the Cowboy organization." That sentence speaks for its self. Regardless if true or not the Boys got a great player... all I was saying.

"Truth, lies and scandals... it's the Cowboy way." Just seems to be lately.. fair or not is all I was saying there. For the record,, I say *unfair*,,, and it burns me up the media won't stop harassing your team.

"Not trying to be a dick."
I have to convey this sentiment to you all as much as it hurts my heart because of my hectic and unfortunate misguided past... I can understand your skepticism.

"It must be the Americas team thing that garners all this negative attention." When you're the best team in all of football by miles and miles as the Cowboys clearly are then anything big or small is magnified... Again, all I was saying.

"Tex Schramm must be spinning in his grave... not what this label was intended for." All I was saying here obviously is that in his day... honesty, integrity, goodwill, gamesmanship "without PED's" honor and even respect for the game were what his teams were all about. Now the media has unfairly and cruelly I might add labeled this team as punks, women beaters, cheaters, liars, thief's.. just to name a few of the tags that have been pinned to this great team... and it sucks.. so he has to be spinning in his grave at the unfair stigmatizing this team has received.

All I was saying fellas. :suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It must be the Americas team thing that garners all this negative attention." When you're the best team in all of football by miles and miles as the Cowboys clearly are then anything big or small is magnified...
fucking class clown...nothing more

What most cowboy fans are saying with regards to your opinions on all things cowboys is:
If I, Earl or a few others posted the crap you post here for the pure attention of it all on the skins chat forum..well. I think we know how that ends up. BUT YOU? It's all about the attention and pushing the envelope.

:kissass:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly we're not on the same page here and I have only myself to blame. Just wish u could see inside this burgandy and gold heart of mine. Youd see a gentle and caring soul. Dats da truff. Counting down the days to the season so we can talk football and not these bogus stories that come out and put all our differences behind us.. win or lose.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, u guys aren't being fair. I'm a changed man. Gonna break down my original post to help you understand my new leaf.

"The silver lining in all of this regardless if it's true or not is that it appears the Cowboys have selected a player that fits well within the Cowboy organization." That sentence speaks for its self. Regardless if true or not the Boys got a great player... all I was saying.

"Truth, lies and scandals... it's the Cowboy way." Just seems to be lately.. fair or not is all I was saying there. For the record,, I say *unfair*,,, and it burns me up the media won't stop harassing your team.

"Not trying to be a dick."
I have to convey this sentiment to you all as much as it hurts my heart because of my hectic and unfortunate misguided past... I can understand your skepticism.

"It must be the Americas team thing that garners all this negative attention." When you're the best team in all of football by miles and miles as the Cowboys clearly are then anything big or small is magnified... Again, all I was saying.

"Tex Schramm must be spinning in his grave... not what this label was intended for." All I was saying here obviously is that in his day... honesty, integrity, goodwill, gamesmanship "without PED's" honor and even respect for the game were what his teams were all about. Now the media has unfairly and cruelly I might add labeled this team as punks, women beaters, cheaters, liars, thief's.. just to name a few of the tags that have been pinned to this great team... and it sucks.. so he has to be spinning in his grave at the unfair stigmatizing this team has received.

All I was saying fellas. :suds:
Don't change for us, just FUCK OFF Troll

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been my experience in life that when someone starts a statement with the words "not trying to be a dick..." As often as you do you can rest assured of one thing, they are in fact a dick. And to go a bit further - they know they are a dick. Just saying.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you guys actually read that long answer knowing it was going to be filled with BS? I'm impressed.