• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott being accused of domestic violence

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the investigation play out... These guy's are such targets... Most of these b#$^ just want to get paid and get attention...

And most of these young athletes are entitled suckas, wreckless with their money and fame, making themselves targets.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Jones need to hold a press conference and tell us everything is gonna be fine....
And we will still be in the Super Bowl this year!
While that does often happen, I think they just wait a little to see if any facts come out or not in this one. Assuming he did it is as bad as assuming he didn't...

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironic that these allegations come out now that he is in the NFL!

Do I think he did it? Who knows. If he did then he is complete scum but we have seen this before where women accuse men of r*pe/beatings, etc as soon as they go pro

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like punching wounds on her knuckles. What was the reason for taking the pictures down? Some women bruise very easily because they are low on iron due to bleeding every month. She would know that. Hope she never got away with it in the past. And if Zeke did indeed hit her hopefully that will come out too.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most of these young athletes are entitled suckas, wreckless with their money and fame, making themselves targets.

This is true... but they're targets doing NONE Of that ... I've seen it with my own eyes ... It's pathetic how these groupie women throw themselves at these guy's ..

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an outrage! He should get an eight game suspension to send a strong message.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true... but they're targets doing NONE Of that ... I've seen it with my own eyes ... It's pathetic how these groupie women throw themselves at these guy's ..

If they're truly not being wreckless and irresponsible, then those types of skanks won't have an affect on them. Women throw themselves at all kinds of rich, famous, talented, successful men. Yet, young athletes always seem to be the ones that get caught up. If you ask me, it's because they're much more willing to put themselves in stupid situations because of their youth+entitlement.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Tweet already pulled. I'm calling bullshit on this claim.

"Cops came to the scene, and the woman complained of pain in her wrist and showed a red mark. She refused medical attention.

Elliot denied touching her, and also said he never lived with her.

4 witnesses were interviewed, and each of them said they didn’t see anything. One witness was also in the car when the alleged incident took place.

Due to conflicting reports, the running back was not arrested, but his accuser was referred to the prosecutor’s office if she wants to try to press charges."
I'm confused????? Did the assult occur in a room with walls or a car?

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is becoming more and more common against young NFL players. If innocent, the legal system should make a example out of this young woman for the entire world to see...that should fix things going forward. If guilty, Elliott should be Ray Rice'd.

Last edited:

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is becoming more and more common against young NFL players. If innocent, the legal system should make a example out of this young woman for the entire world to see...that should fix things going forward. If guilty, Elliott should be Ray Rice'd.
Yea they really need to set a precedent for lying and ruining someones reputation. It is ridiculous that you could just make shit up and have no consequences.

Born to run

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true, this guys career is already tainted and he hasn't even taken a snap yet.

What's the matter with these people? How is it cool to beat your wife or girlfriend?

Don't baby him, if he's guilty, throw him out of the league and send him to jail.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they're truly not being wreckless and irresponsible, then those types of skanks won't have an affect on them. Women throw themselves at all kinds of rich, famous, talented, successful men. Yet, young athletes always seem to be the ones that get caught up. If you ask me, it's because they're much more willing to put themselves in stupid situations because of their youth+entitlement.

Not totally disagreeing with you.. BUT.. Let's say the hottest piece of #@$^ sat right on your lap and she seemed cool, seemed fun... Are you telling me you would just say GO AWAY I don't want that!! Just a realistic scenario for these guy's ... They don't even have to spit game or work for it, it just lands right in there lap... Tell me that you would always say NO leave me alone to every groupie hottie that came your way.... If you can tell me that, then I"m gonna call you Wyatt Earp and give you a badge right now...

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's wait for the facts. It's not as if he's a Patriot.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not totally disagreeing with you.. BUT.. Let's say the hottest piece of #@$^ sat right on your lap and she seemed cool, seemed fun... Are you telling me you would just say GO AWAY I don't want that!! Just a realistic scenario for these guy's ... They don't even have to spit game or work for it, it just lands right in there lap... Tell me that you would always say NO leave me alone to every groupie hottie that came your way.... If you can tell me that, then I"m gonna call you Wyatt Earp and give you a badge right now...

Those girls aren't really the problem, a vast majority of those chicks are just looking to get fucked that night. These DV issues are not happening during one night stands. It's the long term relationships that develop drama that cause this problem. Like I said, theyre not the only guys to have women throw themselves at them, lots of rich and/or famous guys get the same treatment. But young athletes seemingly are in situations like this more than anyone else. Doesnt mean that I wouldn't fall for the same shit if I'd been shielded from responsibility and showered with money and women. I understand that.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, there are a lot of people making snap judgments about the Victims. Do star athletes have groupies? Sure. But just as some of those female groupies would lie, so do the friends of athletes. The fact that his crew and a friend in the car said nothing happened is just as suspect, if not more suspect, than the account of the alleged Victim.

What cannot be denied is she has injuries. Zeke says it is from a bar fight. That sure seems to be bullshit. She has several bruises all over her body. Unless that bar fight was uninterrupted and lasted for ten minutes, I find that story very suspect.

I think Zeke probably did it. I would not charge the case, as I don't think I could prove it beyond a reasonable doubt without more. But that just does't change my conclusion that many of you are acting pretty poorly by instantly attacking the Victim's motivations while giving complete credence to a neutral witness with similar motivations. This isn't a story like Jackie from UVA that makes no sense and defies logic. Whether true or not, her story is not so implausible that it should be summarily dismissed.