• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott being accused of domestic violence

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really couldn't say one way or the other at this time if this story has any steam, but I'm sure this kid has his eyes wide open now

Cheating on your girlfriend after signing a $24 million contract is not smart.
Break up with her in public and stay away from her......
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh some stupid bitch either a) Got f'd and chucked by Elliott or b) was dating him and he split up with her and now she just wants a cash grab.

I mean Good Lord, you couldn't be any more obvious in your post. "Domestic violence needs to stop!" "Don't harm us women!!!" ER MER GERD!!!

Look I get there are guys out there who are complete animals and abuse women. Those men should be buried, but give me a break. Also, so many of these bitches mouth off or lay their hands on the guy before he does anything to the woman. I just love how it's socially acceptable these days for a woman to go key a car, hit her man, damage his property, etc. But minute a guy grabs a woman's wrist (prob. to prevent a slap) or smacks her if she's been screaming in his face leaving a bruise, the cops, media, and everyone is rushing to aid the woman and destroy the man's life.

Bitches be crazy.

But that's no excuse for ever losing your cool and even grabbing a woman in a rough way.

I have no sympathy for guys that get caught up in shit like this. Grow the fuck up, be a better judge of character, exercise self control and walk away if you need to.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,041.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before he plays 1 NFL game?

JFC.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,041.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas fans were ecstatic when they drafted him......this has to temper some of that enthusiasm.

Were there any warning signs? Did he get in any trouble at OSU?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another Crackboy?

I thought this guy seemed a little smarter than this, though there were partying rumors about him and Bosa.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitches be crazy.

But that's no excuse for ever losing your cool and even grabbing a woman in a rough way.

I have no sympathy for guys that get caught up in shit like this. Grow the fuck up, be a better judge of character, exercise self control and walk away if you need to.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a really bad day for people doing their fantasy drafts way too early

Yea I dont get that with the early drafts. I have mine the Tuesday before the opening Thursday night game

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Funny. But even the examples he made can be traced backed to iimmaturity and poor judgement of character. That goes both ways, guys - stay away from the kind of woman that will make you want to hit them, and women - stay away from the kind of guy that will hit you. The signs are there well before any type of violence, but these idiots always act surprised.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true, he should be suspended for at least 6 games, if not more.

If not true, she should be arrested and locked away until she realizes how backwards her logic is.

Hope it gets sorted.
I am a huge proponent of punishing those who make up lies and false accusations, but a stiffer penalty for that (if it turns out to be the case) than for assaulting a woman (if that turns out to be the case) ?:noidea:

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a huge proponent of punishing those who make up lies and false accusations, but a stiffer penalty for that than for assaulting a woman?:noidea:

I thought 6 games was standard for the NFL.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just another Crackboy?

I thought this guy seemed a little smarter than this, though there were partying rumors about him and Bosa.
sigh...not even sure how we could go from an allegation of abuse that led to the Police doing no more than telling her to go to the DA if she felt she wanted to file charges to him being a crackboy...