• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Report: Ezekiel Elliott denies domestic violence accusation

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report: Ezekiel Elliott denies domestic violence accusation
Posted by Josh Alper on July 22, 2016, 10:40 AM EDT
528992558-e1468959588614.jpgGetty Images
Cowboys rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott has reportedly denied a domestic abuse allegation made against him in Columbus, Ohio.

TMZ Sports reports that a 2o-year-old woman filed a police report with the Columbus Police Department on Friday morning and accused Elliott of assaulting her while they were in a car together. She said she and Elliott used to live together, although Elliott denied that and the abuse allegation when contacted by police.

Per the TMZ report, the Columbus police also spoke to four witnesses — one who was in the car — who said they did not see any assault. Elliott has not been arrested and the woman was referred to the prosecutor’s office by the police.

Earlier on Friday, Deadspin shared posts featuring pictures of bruises from the Instagram account of Tiffany Thompson, who the website described as a woman “known to be” Elliott’s girlfriend, that showed what captions said were the result of domestic abuse. No direct accusation against Elliott was made, although his Instagram handle was the sole caption on one of the posts. Thompson’s account has been made private since the Deadspin post went live.

Report: Ezekiel Elliott denies domestic violence accusation

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck! Even if it's not true, this is not the way to start a career.

We just aren't meant to have nice things.

Reactions: DJ

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ezekiel Elliott's girlfriend posts photos of domestic abuse

Tiffany Thompson, the girlfriend of Dallas Cowboys rookie running back Ezekiel Elliott, posted a series of graphic photos Friday on her Instagram account indicating she is a victim of domestic violence.

"Just for every women out there getting abused it's time to put a stop to it," Thompson wrote on Instagram. "This has been happening to me for months and it finally got out of control to where I was picked up and thrown across the room by my arms. Thrown into walls. Being choked to where I have to gasp for breath. Bruised everywhere, mentally and physically abused. It's not okay. So I want each and everyone one of you girls to step away now from domestic violence. You're worth so much more. I got told it was called "tough love" I'm sorry if you love someone you don't touch your loved ones."

The photos were deleted 40 minutes after they were published, but here are screenshots:

4688211.png
(Photo: Instagram )

6_4688193.png
(Photo: Instagram)
Elliott’s girlfriend doesn’t mention his name in the caption, but does tag his Instagram account in her second series of graphic photos.

Attachments

• 4688211.png
    4688211.png
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • 6_4688193.png
    6_4688193.png
    512 KB · Views: 4

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott Accused Of Domestic Violence, Denies Allegations
Nate Bouda 46 mins ago Cowboys 0 Comments

Update:

Pro Football Talk reports that the NFL will investigate the domestic abuse allegations against Cowboys rookie RB Ezekiel Elliott.

———-

TMZ reports that Cowboys rookie RB Ezekiel Elliott has been named a a suspect in a domestic violence police report. However, Elliott denies any wrong doing.

According to TMZ, the female accuser filed a report with Columbus PD in Ohio Friday morning alleging that she was assaulted by Elliott, while sitting in the driver’s seat of her parked vehicle.

Elliott not only denied hitting her, but said he never lived with the woman like she claimed.

Four witnesses told police that they didn’t see an assault, and one of the witnesses was in the car at the time of the incident.

Elliott was not arrested, due to conflicting reports.

Sources close to Elliott told TMZ: “I can assure you [the allegations] are not true.”

———-

Tiffany Thompson, the girlfriend of Cowboys rookie RB Ezekiel Elliott, posted photos on her Instagram account Friday morning that show a number of bruises all over her body that she indicates are the result of domestic violence.

Thompson captioned the photos with: “Just for every women out there getting abused it’s time to put a stop to it. This has been happening to me for months and it finally got out of control to where I was picked up and thrown across the room by my arms. Thrown into walls. Being choked to where I have to gasp for breath. Bruised everywhere, mentally and physically abused. It’s not okay. So I want each and everyone one of you girls to step away now from domestic violence. You’re worth so much more. I got told it was called “tough love” I’m sorry if you love someone you don’t touch your loved ones.

She also tagged Elliott in a second set of photos posted on her Instagram account.

If Elliott is responsible for this is in any way, he could be looking at serious punishment from the NFL.

Elliott, 20, was taken with the No. 4 overall pick by the Cowboys a few weeks ago. He was considered to be by far the best running back in this year’s draft class, and even though the Cowboys reportedly liked CB Jalen Ramsey quite a bit, they elected to go with a potential game-changing running back in round one.

According to OverTheCap.com, Elliott receives a four-year contract worth $24,956,342 to go along with a signing bonus of $$16,350,068. The contract will include a fifth-year option for the team to consider in 2019.

During his college career at Ohio State, Elliott ran for 3,961 yards on 592 carries (6.7 YPC) to go along with 58 receptions for 449 yards receiving and 44 total touchdowns.

We’ll have more regarding Elliott and the domestic violence allegations as the news is available.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a BS attempt to extort money. Plan and simple.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a BS attempt to extort money. Plan and simple.
I think it's a little premature to say what this is. I guess we should know soon though.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I saw a report on Bleacher Report where he saved text messages from her where she said she would ruin him if he broke up with her. I seriously doubt there is anything here other than some ditzy girl looking for revenge or to cash in

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK about this. This is obviously not good news. It is a,distraction. Why no pics of the face? The bruises look staged to me

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does one report about her getting assaulted in/at her car and on the Instagram thing above clearly suggest this was indoors, being picked up and thrown against walls? Just very inconsistent info at this time to make me believe he is guilty of anything.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does one report about her getting assaulted in/at her car and on the Instagram thing above clearly suggest this was indoors, being picked up and thrown against walls? Just very inconsistent info at this time to make me believe he is guilty of anything.

yep...need more data but the haters are having a field day on the general board

makes the Pittsburgh RB situation announced today an after thought...:clap::thumb::noidea:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did it, throw his ass in jail. If he didn't and she ever says he did, throw her ass in jail.

So far there are a lot of conflicting statements here. It was in a car, it was in a house. He did it, he didn't do it. Hearing these are old photos and that they are new photos. I've heard she has claimed he wasn't the one that did it, and heard some say she is claiming he did it. I've heard he is saying she got those from a bar fight with another chick.

Who knows, but hope he isn't a piece of trash like Hardy.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really, really big car...

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a little premature to say what this is. I guess we should know soon though.

Yep, this is a BS report you will see soon enough.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did it, throw his ass in jail. If he didn't and she ever says he did, throw her ass in jail
I agree. It's time for the accusers if a claim is proven untrue to be held accountable. Seems to me an argument got out of hand and at worse he grabbed her a little forcefully. Though it could very well have been in self defense of her out of control swinging arms trying to lay haymakers.

Will be interesting to see how the league handles this. Since the Ray Rice blunder no stone will be left unturned. In my own opinion however this story will quietly fade away.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the facts play out before jumping to conclusions.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he did it, throw his ass in jail. If he didn't and she ever says he did, throw her ass in jail.

So far there are a lot of conflicting statements here. It was in a car, it was in a house. He did it, he didn't do it. Hearing these are old photos and that they are new photos. I've heard she has claimed he wasn't the one that did it, and heard some say she is claiming he did it. I've heard he is saying she got those from a bar fight with another chick.

Who knows, but hope he isn't a piece of trash like Hardy.
Agree. I hope it just a money grab on her part, but the NFL and all 32 teams have to start treating this with serious repercussions.