• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ezekiel Elliott being accused of domestic violence

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Training camp can't get here soon enough.

This sucks. I'm not really sure what to think.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Training camp can't get here soon enough.

This sucks. I'm not really sure what to think.

Don't worry Jerry will release one of classic quotes to the media today reassuring the Cowboy fans that everything will be just fine!

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh some stupid bitch either a) Got f'd and chucked by Elliott or b) was dating him and he split up with her and now she just wants a cash grab.

I mean Good Lord, you couldn't be any more obvious in your post. "Domestic violence needs to stop!" "Don't harm us women!!!" ER MER GERD!!!

Look I get there are guys out there who are complete animals and abuse women. Those men should be buried, but give me a break. Also, so many of these bitches mouth off or lay their hands on the guy before he does anything to the woman. I just love how it's socially acceptable these days for a woman to go key a car, hit her man, damage his property, etc. But minute a guy grabs a woman's wrist (prob. to prevent a slap) or smacks her if she's been screaming in his face leaving a bruise, the cops, media, and everyone is rushing to aid the woman and destroy the man's life.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
OK - I'm just throwing this out there......
There is possibly a league wide - nay, a nation wide conspiracy against the Cowboys. For instance I am pretty sure someone is altering their draft cards before they get turned into the commissioner and the Romo's doctor continues to sabotage his back/shoulder causing repeated injuries. There is obviously a buffoon of a body double standing in for Jerrah, these accusations against Zeke and oh yeah, some one went in a trashed Dez's rental house after he moved out.
Personally I think it's the Democrats

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK - I'm just throwing this out there......
There is possibly a league wide - nay, a nation wide conspiracy against the Cowboys. For instance I am pretty sure someone is altering their draft cards before they get turned into the commissioner and the Romo's doctor continues to sabotage his back/shoulder causing repeated injuries. There is obviously a buffoon of a body double standing in for Jerrah, these accusations against Zeke and oh yeah, some one went in a trashed Dez's rental house after he moved out.
Personally I think it's the Democrats
love um, hate um....always a story and long before jerry jones too

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hell it's not!
It's the off season, camp doesn't start for another 24-48 hours, this shit is going viral!

Poor kid, now he starts with a stupid label!

only to those so inclined...
we are what we are and ain't what we ain't....just saying

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
If it's not true he will be fine