• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Your team's favorite play(s) to date?

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judge it by and standard you want, but what's your favorite single play(s) by your team you'll never forget and still enjoy watching to this day?

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy Williams "Superman" play has to rank at the top me. What a play to essentially ice the game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon fans will still choose 'the pick'. Why? Because they haven't done anything of substance since. :whistle:

(PS 'the pick' was an int run back for TD against UW like 20 years ago that supposedly fueled daddy warbucks to invest in the team and launch their run).

UW? Who cares. They haven't done anything of real substance in 20 years themselves. Until they become relevant again there's no need to find ancient plays of interest.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One that's more recent: Trey Milliards hurdle/kick/stiff arm play. Had it all, even McCoy getting decked on the sideline by the official. :dhd:
TreyMillardLeap_original.gif
9EGuC.gif

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the last 2: Probably the most important one that kept the National Title game in play. Marshall's pick 6 at college station late in the fourth to bring OU back for the win.
And in the trick/gutsy category: the fake punt deep in their own territory followed by the long bomb with the offense not doing much against the Bama defense in Tuscaloosa to that point.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy Williams "Superman" play has to rank at the top me. What a play to essentially ice the game.

That was salty-I saw it live. I was pregaming with friends before going to our game and we had the RRS on tv. Not often a bunch of Oklahoma State students go nuts over something a sooner does but we were high fiving over that. Props to Roy Williams on that.

I gotta go basketball here though. JL3 was just clutch.

Football only, Fields to Woods in 2001 and Gilbert's INT return versus Texas in 2013 were awesome but this was so satisfying.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was salty-I saw it live. I was pregaming with friends before going to our game and we had the RRS on tv. Not often a bunch of Oklahoma State students go nuts over something a sooner does but we were high fiving over that. Props to Roy Williams on that.

I gotta go basketball here though. JL3 was just clutch.

Football only, Fields to Woods in 2001 and Gilbert's INT return versus Texas in 2013 were awesome but this was so satisfying.

Brilliant decision by Bob to re-punt to Hill in that game. :L emot_stoopshead.gif emot_stoopsfaceshake.gif

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shockingly it's not the statue for me. It's actually the hook and ladder in that same game that sent it into overtime, our first Fiesta Bowl victory of the three. Holy shit. What a play. I shed tears in the stands after that game.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon fans will still choose 'the pick'. Why? Because they haven't done anything of substance since. :whistle:

(PS 'the pick' was an int run back for TD against UW like 20 years ago that supposedly fueled daddy warbucks to invest in the team and launch their run).

UW? Who cares. They haven't done anything of real substance in 20 years themselves. Until they become relevant again there's no need to find ancient plays of interest.

Oregon's done plenty since. A lot of teams would kill to be in their shoes lately (including yours). I know 12 in a row stings. Trust me I had to deal with Idaho beating us 12 times in a row when I was growing up in the 80s and 90s, but come on now man. It's been an embarrassing match up for a really long time now. Enough with the jealousy.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon's done plenty since. A lot of teams would kill to be in their shoes lately (including yours). I know 12 in a row stings. Trust me I had to deal with Idaho beating us 12 times in a row when I was growing up in the 80s and 90s, but come on now man. It's been an embarrassing match up for a really long time now. Enough with the jealousy.
Lol how pathetic, even for you. :L
Jealousy is the best you can come up with? Really? How original.
If you really want to kick sand up at least try a little harder. Is that really too much to ask?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gee, this was easy...

the looks of disbelief by the ND sideline are classic.