• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Top 5 Most Important People to your organization

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the title states, who are the top 5 most important people for your organization?

1. HC Sean McVay, Jeff Fisher doesn't coach here anymore and it shows. Professional athletes have egos, you even guys on the practice squad who think they should not only be on the top but be starting as well, same goes for guys on the bench. You need good leadership to get these guys on the same page and buy into the culture and organization. So called problem children have come to the Rams and bought into the we not me mantra. He is not only the youngest coach to ever win a Super Bowl but has already made two trips in five seasons after never being a head coach and only an assistant head coach for a few years. For a guy who supposedly figured out back in 2018, he learned and evolved like the great ones do. Losing to Belichick only helped him get better. It is also worth mentioning that in his tenure the Rams are up to 21 assistant coaches have gained employment elsewhere with over whelming amount getting promotions. That is more than any other organization, yet the Rams never really seem ill prepared or undisciplined. There is no coach I rather have, but that is just my opinion.

2. DT Aaron Donald, a once in a generation player, game wrecker, defenses win championships and he did just that be it the game ending defensive play to seal the Conference Title game and Super Bowl, leading his squad in making score the Bengals and 49ers both score zero points in the 4th quarter, when the games hung in the balance.

3. WR Cooper Kupp, the best insurance blanket in football, the real MVP imo, arguably had the greatest season a WR ever had, you think his stats are great you should see his blocking effort. People wonder why he seems always is open, it's his technique, intelligence, work ethic, and he when he lines up he doesn't have a tell, a tell is something about the way you line up that tells the defense which way your going, or if it's a run or pass, et cetera. He also has an office at Rams headquarter to study film and help the other WRs get one on one help.

4. GM Les Snead, the gambler, the pick trader, either you try to improve or are idling along. Les is spends Les time on the free agent market and more on the trade market. Free agency can be fools gold, while the trade market tends to be a higher caliber players club, well what Les is looking for. Not to mention free agency market can bring guys that attitude change when they get paid. Les also has done a tremendous job in the draft without investing time and resources into overanalyzing 1st rounders who must likely bust leaving you with a bill, giving the Rams the depth, teams need. Les buys the groceries for McVay to see the table with.

5. Owner Stan Kroenke, willing to spend the money for this sweet ass stadium and spend the money to keep this nucleus together.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In no particular order Russell Wilson, Pete Carroll, John Schneider, Jodie Allen, Bobby Wagner

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Mike Brown / Katie Blackburn. Those who don't follow the team it's been a misconception about ownership for a while.

2. Duke Tobin. He's been the de facto GM for a while. His personnel decisions have been both boom and bust.

3. Joe Burrow. Self-explanatory.

4. Ja'Marr Chase. Self-explanatory.

5. Zac Taylor. Balls of steel. Put some respect on this man.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Owner, Head Coach, GM, QB should probably be top 4 for every team.

Some QBs are more important than the coach and GM but teams need all of them on the same page
This. ^^^The 5th guy being your other star player. Wherever he plays, defense or offense.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. ^^^The 5th guy being your other star player. Wherever he plays, defense or offense.
I'd say in theory the 5th player is whoever leads the defense on the field. I'm guessing that's what most NFL players would probably say. In reality, though, Kelce might be more valuable to the Chiefs than the Honey Badger, though. Or Chase more valuable than whoever leads the Bengals D

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say in theory the 5th player is whoever leads the defense on the field. I'm guessing that's what most NFL players would probably say. In reality, though, Kelce might be more valuable to the Chiefs than the Honey Badger, though. Or Chase more valuable than whoever leads the Bengals D
Yeah, that's my thought as well. Davante Adams maybe on GB though. But most teams need that leader on the defensive side. T.J. Watt in Pitt, Donald in L.A., Leonard in Indy etc.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(1) Joe Douglas GM- The Jets have a load of draft picks. In the first 2 rounds they pick 4th, 10th, 35th & 38th.
(2) Zach Wilson QB- #2 overall pick last year showed some signs in the last 4 or 5 games and did not turn the ball over. Still very raw
(3) Mekhi Becton - Does he rebound from the injury to be the beast he was 2 years ago or does he eat his way out of the week. Fant had a tremendous year filling in for him, having them at the 2 tackles could be the nucleus of a solid line.
(4) Robert Saleh Head Coach - He did not look ready for prime time last year. Had to take time outs coming out of replays multiple times. Hopefully just first year issues after losing asst coach Greg Knapp in a biking accident during camp
(5) Michael Carter RB - The rookie looked great running the ball.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the title states, who are the top 5 most important people for your organization?

1. HC Sean McVay, Jeff Fisher doesn't coach here anymore and it shows. Professional athletes have egos, you even guys on the practice squad who think they should not only be on the top but be starting as well, same goes for guys on the bench. You need good leadership to get these guys on the same page and buy into the culture and organization. So called problem children have come to the Rams and bought into the we not me mantra. He is not only the youngest coach to ever win a Super Bowl but has already made two trips in five seasons after never being a head coach and only an assistant head coach for a few years. For a guy who supposedly figured out back in 2018, he learned and evolved like the great ones do. Losing to Belichick only helped him get better. It is also worth mentioning that in his tenure the Rams are up to 21 assistant coaches have gained employment elsewhere with over whelming amount getting promotions. That is more than any other organization, yet the Rams never really seem ill prepared or undisciplined. There is no coach I rather have, but that is just my opinion.

2. DT Aaron Donald, a once in a generation player, game wrecker, defenses win championships and he did just that be it the game ending defensive play to seal the Conference Title game and Super Bowl, leading his squad in making score the Bengals and 49ers both score zero points in the 4th quarter, when the games hung in the balance.

3. WR Cooper Kupp, the best insurance blanket in football, the real MVP imo, arguably had the greatest season a WR ever had, you think his stats are great you should see his blocking effort. People wonder why he seems always is open, it's his technique, intelligence, work ethic, and he when he lines up he doesn't have a tell, a tell is something about the way you line up that tells the defense which way your going, or if it's a run or pass, et cetera. He also has an office at Rams headquarter to study film and help the other WRs get one on one help.

4. GM Les Snead, the gambler, the pick trader, either you try to improve or are idling along. Les is spends Les time on the free agent market and more on the trade market. Free agency can be fools gold, while the trade market tends to be a higher caliber players club, well what Les is looking for. Not to mention free agency market can bring guys that attitude change when they get paid. Les also has done a tremendous job in the draft without investing time and resources into overanalyzing 1st rounders who must likely bust leaving you with a bill, giving the Rams the depth, teams need. Les buys the groceries for McVay to see the table with.

5. Owner Stan Kroenke, willing to spend the money for this sweet ass stadium and spend the money to keep this nucleus together.
You are actually a little off on McVays “coaching tree”. Those coaches are from Mike and kyles coaching tree. Only one that isn’t is KOC, and he’s actually from jay gruden. Still impressive that he knew enough to keep good coaches around him though, unlike the redskins

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just on principle going to mostly refuse to acknowledge QB, GM, Owner, and Head Coach:

1) Tyreek Hill

2) Chris Jones

3) Travis Kelce

4) Tyrann Mathieu

5) Rashad Fenton

BUT... If you forced me to, I'd probably rank it:

1) Mahomes

2) Reid

3) Hunt

4) Veach

5) Hill

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fuck Kroenke you have to put Jalen on that list. Dude takes away a lot of the field

Stafford too

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just on principle going to mostly refuse to acknowledge QB, GM, Owner, and Head Coach:

1) Tyreek Hill

2) Chris Jones

3) Travis Kelce

4) Tyrann Mathieu

5) Rashad Fenton

BUT... If you forced me to, I'd probably rank it:

1) Mahomes

2) Reid

3) Hunt

4) Veach

5) Hill
I'd put Hunt above Reid. A bad owner could turn a team into the London Avengers in the span of two years

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the Vikings:

1) My bartender
2) My drug dealer
3) My Therapist
4) Zygi Wilf
5) My Tarot Card Reader

Being part of certain team's fanbase is just "different".

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd put Hunt above Reid. A bad owner could turn a team into the London Avengers in the span of two years
Yes NE had the worst owners in the Sullivans and stadium was a shithole and then Kiam and Orthwein for a minute. Kraft buys the team and the team and new stadium flourish, turning it into the #2 NFL valued team, only after the Cowboys

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are actually a little off on McVays “coaching tree”. Those coaches are from Mike and kyles coaching tree. Only one that isn’t is KOC, and he’s actually from jay gruden. Still impressive that he knew enough to keep good coaches around him though, unlike the redskins
Not completely OConnell, Zac Taylor, and Brandon Staley not even counting the new coordinators for teams like Evero, Joe Barry, Shane Waldron, Liam Coen, never coached in under Shanahan

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Kroenke you have to put Jalen on that list. Dude takes away a lot of the field

Stafford too
Wouldn't be able to keep this team together if he didn't open his wallet and approve these trades snd extensions