• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if you want your team's coach fired

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings fan. I've been calling for Mike Zimmer get fired ever since the complete and utter meltdown his miracle team had in the 2017 NFC title game in Philly. Outside of that one miracle season where it felt like it was destiny that they would finally win a title, at home in the only SB Minnesota will ever host for another 40 - 50 years, he just crapped his pants entirely. At least Brad Childress can say he put up a good fight in the 2009 NFC title loss to New Orleans.

I seriously hope they lose out so they can finally fire this clown. I've been done for 4 years already. I'd like to see what Cousins can do with Cook, Jefferson and Theilan with playcalling that isn't clearly done by a guy who bases his entire offensive scheme based on 1990's style defensive calls.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete had the best run as a Hawks HC but his time has run his course. There's some good OC's I would like to see as the next HC.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Zimmer is out, then Spielman needs to go too. He doesn't get a second fall guy.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete had the best run as a Hawks HC but his time has run his course. There's some good OC's I would like to see as the next HC.

I’m right there with you… Every good run comes to an end and it seems like the Pete era is winding down, things are just flat …

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Fangio’s days aren’t numbered at this point…

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m right there with you… Every good run comes to an end and it seems like the Pete era is winding down, things are just flat …
Plan should be to keep Russ and bring in an OC ready for HC. Also a new DC is a must.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plan should be to keep Russ and bring in an OC ready for HC. Also a new DC is a must.
I have a feeling Russ is gonna be gone, there are some teams that will pay a steep price thinking Russ can put them over the top, which could be true under the right circumstance… And YES New DC is a MUST

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling Russ is gonna be gone, there are some teams that will pay a steep price thinking Russ can put them over the top, which could be true under the right circumstance… And YES New DC is a MUST

Maybe Russ for Tj Watt.............

Laugh Plotting GIF by Big Brother

pittpnthrs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I want Pete gone too.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings fan. I've been calling for Mike Zimmer get fired ever since the complete and utter meltdown his miracle team had in the 2017 NFC title game in Philly. Outside of that one miracle season where it felt like it was destiny that they would finally win a title, at home in the only SB Minnesota will ever host for another 40 - 50 years, he just crapped his pants entirely. At least Brad Childress can say he put up a good fight in the 2009 NFC title loss to New Orleans.

I seriously hope they lose out so they can finally fire this clown. I've been done for 4 years already. I'd like to see what Cousins can do with Cook, Jefferson and Theilan with playcalling that isn't clearly done by a guy who bases his entire offensive scheme based on 1990's style defensive calls.
Is another coach gonna give Cousins a pair of legs or a brain that doesn't seize up the instant there is a defensive player in his vicinity?

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is another coach gonna give Cousins a pair of legs or a brain that doesn't seize up the instant there is a defensive player in his vicinity?

Cousins certainly isn't perfect. The guy definitely gets flustered and makes some bad mistakes under pressure at times. However, he's still easily the best QB that team has had in about three decades, aside from one year where Favre was still good.

That and, they're pretty much stuck with him until his contract is up after 2022 regardless. So with that in mind, they might as well bring someone new with a new system in and give it one last whirl with him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins certainly isn't perfect. The guy definitely gets flustered and makes some bad mistakes under pressure at times. However, he's still easily the best QB that team has had in about three decades, aside from one year where Favre was still good.

That and, they're pretty much stuck with him until his contract is up after 2022 regardless. So with that in mind, they might as well bring someone new with a new system in and give it one last whirl with him.
Yes we got a glimpse of the Vikings minus Cousins and it wasn't pretty. It's pretty much what Viking fans can expect once Cousins moves on.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bears are gonna fire Nagy, right?

But the NYG are keeping Judge?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes we got a glimpse of the Vikings minus Cousins and it wasn't pretty. It's pretty much what Viking fans can expect once Cousins moves on.

The Vikings haven't invested in a quality backup since Kirk has been here. I think mainly because they don't think that he can handle any kind of legitimate threat to him. Culpepper had the same confidence problems about looking over his shoulder at the guy behind him whenever he would struggle.

Sean Mannion would not and should not ever be on this team's or any team's radar as a legit option as a starter. He probably shouldn't even be a #2 anywhere. Hell, Seattle had him briefly, obviously they thought Geno was a better option.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who would you replace him with? He's not that far removed from having a consistently very good team. Who out there gives you more confidence?

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings haven't invested in a quality backup since Kirk has been here. I think mainly because they don't think that he can handle any kind of legitimate threat to him. Culpepper had the same confidence problems about looking over his shoulder at the guy behind him whenever he would struggle.

Sean Mannion would not and should not ever be on this team's or any team's radar as a legit option as a starter. He probably shouldn't even be a #2 anywhere. Hell, Seattle had him briefly, obviously they thought Geno was a better option.

Still have no idea why they got rid of Kyle Sloter…

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do 2 OC's add up to a HC? If so I'd get rid of at least one of them maybe both...although I'd like to keep some consistency for next season. These clowns call plays like they are in a Madden game...pass....pass.....pass. Running for over 5 YPC in the cold rain and they abandon it. F me.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea which is why I always laugh when teams are so gung-ho about getting rid of their starting QB, the grass is not always greener on the other side.