• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Were you satisfied with your team's draft?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners my team, that Colts/Ravens thing was a funny that failed. Baltimore Colts, get it? Nay nobody did, yep, stupid! Like Wilson but not a Seahawks fan.

You need to see my Niners football card collection.

page one

Joe Perry...Y.A.Tittle...Hugh McElhenny
Bob St. Clair....R,C.Owens...Leo Nomellini
J.D.Smith...Jim Johnson....Abe Woodson

It takes a few seasons to get a read on a draft.
Cool we used to follow Joe Perry around here, his band came from Boston, and they still kick ass, but old as fucks

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will know in about three years.
It is about what you think now. Kinda like so we can look back in three years.
It is about what were your thoughts on the draft.......... Ah nevermind. Your post works as you have no thoughts.
Basically you had no need to comment here. You added nothing. But thanks.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Vikes:
  • Round 1: No. 23 (from Jets) – Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech
  • Round 3: No. 66 – Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M
  • Round 3: No. 78 – Chazz Surratt, LB, North Carolina
  • Round 3: No. 86 – Wyatt Davis, G, Ohio State
  • Round 3: No. 90 (from Ravens) – Patrick Jones II, DE, Pittsburgh
  • Round 4: No. 119 – Kene Nwangwu, RB, Iowa State
  • Round 4: No. 125 (from Bears) – Camryn Bynum, CB, California
  • Round 4: No. 134 (from Bills) – Janarius Robinson, DE, Florida State
  • Round 5: No. 157 – Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR, Iowa
  • Round 5: No. 168 (from Steelers) – Zach Davidson, TE, Central Missouri
  • Round 6: No. 199 – Jaylen Twyman, DT, Pittsburgh

I would have taken Davis Mills over Kellen Mond
I would have taken Quinn Meinerz over Wyatt Davis
I would have taken Kenneth Gainwell over Kene Nwangwu.

I give it a B+ (and I grade a lot harder than most on drafts so that is a really good grade). So overall I do like it.

The Surratt pick as a replacement for Barr next season was a really good pick moving forward.
I love the Janarius Robinson pick where it was made. Best value pick they had.
Getting Darrisaw and having the guts to trade back was reckless. But you have to give him credit when it works out. But that was a move that more often than not doesnt work out. Had we missed out on Darrisaw in the 1st, I would be giving this draft a D or so.

The final 2 picks were great. When you swing in the 5th and 6th, swing big. And they did that with 2 guys that have unbelievable measurables. So if they hit, they hit big. Considering you are only going to hit on about 15% of your picks down there, doing it big like this is a good route to go.

The big miss is not getting a legit 3rd WR option a little earlier...but you only have so many draft picks to make. Would have really liked to see Dyami Brown to stretch the field. I would have gladly sacrificed the Mond pick to make that happen. I just dont see future starter when I look at Mond.
Smith Marsette is a better WR than Brown. Dude was so open so many times the last 3 years and our jackwagon QBs either overthrew him or missed him completely. He's going to be awesome.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really happy with Atlantas draft

Best position player in the draft

A few day 1 starters in the secondary and some really high upside guys late

Hit pretty much every real need on the team and got an All Pro level TE to boot

oldmaninthedesert702

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I give the stamp of my approval of the Patriots draft, beyond the QB, and the stud at DT, in a couple of season the LB from Michigan who is currently 20 years old, is going to prove the talking heads wrong on who the best LB after the Nittany Lion beast was. Also watch that WR they drafted late, got a good vibe off him also watching his tapes, and let the Mac Jones era, for better or worse begin THIS YEAR Bill. I can not stomach any more 15 yard throws into the ground by Cam

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is about what you think now. Kinda like so we can look back in three years.
It is about what were your thoughts on the draft.......... Ah nevermind. Your post works as you have no thoughts.
Basically you had no need to comment here. You added nothing. But thanks.
Very difficult to ask Siri or copy and paste what your predictions are.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least you finally figured out.....old guy. That sure beats...you Googled that.
What is it with you and your "...." you getting....royalties?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least you finally figured out.....old guy. That sure beats...you Googled that.
Dream on , I'm Back in the saddle again. Walk this way , with that Sweet Emotion

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1: Trade up to get Justin Fields at QB.

I’m not as optimistic about him being as great as other bears fans, but I like the aggressiveness to get the guy Pace wanted. He has the tools to be a pro bower, but we will see if he realizes that potential. I like the pick for getting a guy many thought was the second best QB in the draft.

Round 2: Trades up to get Teven Jenkins

I love the pick. I am happy they traded up for this guy who should’ve gone in the first. Oline was the big thing the bears needed to address in this draft, and this was the first step. I love it.

Round 5: Larry Borom
This guy did a great job of protecting the QB in the SEC. he could be a quality Olineman at some point. He’s also huge. I’ll take him in the fifth round.

Round 6: Khalil Herbert
Good depth. He can return punts, has okay hands and can run pretty well. He’s a little undersized, but he is good depth behind Montgomery, Cohen, and Williams.

Round 6: Dazz Newsome
Fast WR with good route running. He could be a good weapon for a qb with a big arm (like Fields). I think he could be productive.

Round 6: Thomas Graham Jr.
Good CB that was projected for the third round, but sat out the year. He could be a reliable starting CB. That’s good for the 6th round.

Round 7: Khyiris Tonga
Probably won’t see him, but a big body that can play DT. We could’ve used him last year. I don’t expect much, but maybe he can provide some depth.

I like the trade ups early on and I think Pace really shined in the 6th round. He’s good at getting quality players later in the drafts and odds are he will have a quality player late in this draft as well. I think this is one of his best drafts. If Fields is takes the job and runs with it, I give it an A+. Even if all of the other players drafted are good, this draft depends on how good fields is. I give Pace an A at addressing the needs and getting a QB who could turn things around for the bears.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it!
Cool....like you....it's annoying....

Just more proof how much you've copied and pasted even though you claimed you never used a search engine till busted....dude!