• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Norv Turner's outdated offensive schemes
-2 picks on the entire year
-They lost AP
-The Vikings’ offensive line has been one of the poorer units in football over the past couple of seasons, particularly at the tackle spots

How is this losing streak Bradford's fault again?

It's not all on him. Just like the winning streak earlier in the year.

He is what he is, a backup. He won't necessarily lose you the game, but he won't win it for you either.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not all on him. Just like the winning streak earlier in the year.

He is what he is, a backup. He won't necessarily lose you the game, but he won't win it for you either.

Well he threw the game losing interception so yes I would say he necessarily will lose you the game.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,921.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-They lost AP
-The Vikings’ offensive line has been one of the poorer units in football over the past couple of seasons, particularly at the tackle spots

The running game is beyond awful....32nd in the league averaging 70ypg. And they only got 82 today.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings better hurry up and sign him to an extention. There's no one else out there.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-They lost AP

We Seahawk fans have been told for a few years now that with our D, Dilfer could win a SB.
With that in mind, Minny has a good D. You have a great chance to win if your team can hold an opponent to under 20 points.
Sam does not have"IT" (the most recent example showing why was the INT at the end of today's game.
Quite a few of us Hawk fans informed the Eagles fans that Sam will not be your savior. Some also said same to the Vikes fans when they traded for Sam.
Was I surprised when the won at first? Yes.
That has now changed and Sam is exactly who we thought he was.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We Seahawk fans have been told for a few years now that with our D, Dilfer could win a SB.
With that in mind, Minny has a good D. You have a great chance to win if your team can hold an opponent to under 20 points.
Sam does not have"IT" (the most recent example showing why was the INT at the end of today's game.
Quite a few of us Hawk fans informed the Eagles fans that Sam will not be your savior. Some also said same to the Vikes fans when they traded for Sam.
Was I surprised when the won at first? Yes.
That has now changed and Sam is exactly who we thought he was.

He needs a better situation.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were desperate and they have a good defense. I give credit to the GM for making a move and at least trying to do the right thing. If this was the Packers we just go with our second stringer and suck ass even more.
A Shaun Hill led Vikings team would be no worse off.

And they'd have a first round pick to plug in on the Oline.

Was an awful trade from the start. From the same man (Rick Spielman)who reached for Christian Ponder with the #12 pick.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Shaun Hill led Vikings team would be no worse off.

And they'd have a first round pick to plug in on the Oline.

Was an awful trade from the start. From the same man (Rick Spielman)who reached for Christian Ponder with the #12 pick.

I bet the eagles fell off their chair when they found out the Vikings were offering up a freaking 1st rounder for Mr. Badford.

Heck Shaun Hill didn't look too bad week 1 in Tennessee. I think they would have the same record with him at QB

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet the eagles fell off their chair when they found out the Vikings were offering up a freaking 1st rounder for Mr. Badford.

Heck Shaun Hill didn't look too bad week 1 in Tennessee. I think they would have the same record with him at QB
Hill knows what he's capable of. Knew the offense(somewhat) and knew his teammates.

Not a doubt in my mind hed have been capable of staying out of the way to let the defense win ball games.

Id imagine Phillys front office didn't need to think on it or call anyone back, done deal as soon as it was offered.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread always makes me laugh.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said early on, Shaun Hill could lead you to a playoff miss. No need to pay a 1st rounder for a 1 year rental

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think we beat GB. But 1 win isn't worth a first.

Spielman took a shot and struck out. I should have known that the other shoe was going to fall because the jerkoff can't evaluate QBs.

Mr Sandman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the this trade worked out for the Vikings. They could have been in a worst situation. Once AP returns, I he should be able to take some pressure off of Bradford.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the this trade worked out for the Vikings. They could have been in a worst situation. Once AP returns, I he should be able to take some pressure off of Bradford.

Their season will probably be over by then.