• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why The COWBOYS Lose - Jerry - Mike - Dak

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones as GM, has had 27 seasons in a row without the COWBOYS being in an NFC championship game / appearance.
Post Season Record 4 wins and 12 losses in the last 27 seasons

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since Mike McCarthy has been coach, the COWBOYS can't stop the run and have been the most penalized team in the last four seasons. The COWBOYS have averaged 107 penalties a season ,in the last four seasons.

The COWBOYS in 2020..........OPPONENTS: had 2451 yards rushing........14 out of 16 games with a 100 yards or more rushing. 159 yards rushing average per game.

In 2021, the COWBOYS were penalized 127 times. (number one in the NFL) Opponents had 13 games of 100 or more yards rushing.

In 2022, the COWBOYS were penalized 104 times. Opponents had 12 games of 100 or more yards rushing.

In 2023, the COWBOYS have been penalized 102 times. (number one in the NFL)
Arizona 222 yards rushing, 49ers 170 yards rushing, Buffalo 266 yards rushing, Philadelphia 109 yards rushing (4 losses)

In the last 4 seasons (64 games).....The COWBOYS defense has allowed 100 yards or more RUSHING ....... 48 times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dak Prescott has a career record of 23 wins and 28 losses vs. teams with winning records. (so far) (1 and 3 this season)
Post Season Record... 2 Wins - 4 Losses
Dak has a passer rating of 75.5, in losses this season.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, it's time for the COWBOYS, to prove me wrong.

Merry Christmas to all.

DonMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones is in the entertainment business, and is basically playing GM as a hobby. They're never going to be competitive with that business model - the most obvious problem is not only is the GM not qualified, he answers to nobody.

When the Bills hired Buddy Ryan as HC, I kept following the team, but it was for entertainment purposes only. I didn't expect them to be competitive with him running the team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, look who showed up after a bad loss!!! It's like clockwork for over a decade now. We haven't seen him since the 49ers game. No chance he is actually a Cowboy fan. I guess he got tired of being ignored and/or laughed at on the Cowboy board and took his shot somewhere else...

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones is in the entertainment business, and is basically playing GM as a hobby. They're never going to be competitive with that business model - the most obvious problem is not only is the GM not qualified, he answers to nobody.

When the Bills hired Buddy Ryan as HC, I kept following the team, but it was for entertainment purposes only. I didn't expect them to be competitive with him running the team.
i,ve truly hated dallas over 50 years,but i respected them until jerry jones treated landry an american hero like shit when he fired the first day he bought the team.he could have been decent cause dallas was awful his last years,but treating him bad and beliitling was,nt very decent.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have had a lot of talent over the years. Therefore I can't really criticize Jerry the GM. But obviously the problem is coaching and Jerry the owner just does not move quickly enough.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have had a lot of talent over the years. Therefore I can't really criticize Jerry the GM. But obviously the problem is coaching and Jerry the owner just does not move quickly enough.
Jerry is an old fool who (outside of Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells)has hired a bunch of "yes men" coaches. The DALLLAS COWBOYS team is Jerry Jone's toy. And Jimmy Johnson was the REAL GM of the Team of the 90s
27 years (without Jimmy) and counting......no super bowl appearances..........no NFC Championship games appearances.
I know Washington fans, know what it was like, to have a moron owner. I sympathize .

Last edited:

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry is an old fool who (outside of Jimmy Johnson and Bill Parcells)has hired a bunch of "yes men" coaches. The DALLLAS COWBOYS team is Jerry Jone's toy. And Jimmy Johnson was the REAL GM of the Team of the 90s
27 years (without Jimmy) and counting......no super bowl appearances..........no NFC Championship games appearances.
I know Washington fans, know what it was like, to have a moron owner. I sympathize .

But your situation is different. In Washington they had their draft board set up, then Snyder came off his yacht and ordered they use their first round pick in Dwayne Haskins. They never had a chance to field a competent team. Dallas has had a lot of talent over the years, so at least you have hope.

I get your frustration, and obviously I enjoy the annual collapse. But at least your owner knows how to select players, at least you have a chance.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But your situation is different. In Washington they had their draft board set up, then Snyder came off his yacht and ordered they use their first round pick in Dwayne Haskins. They never had a chance to field a competent team. Dallas has had a lot of talent over the years, so at least you have hope.

I get your frustration, and obviously I enjoy the annual collapse. But at least your owner knows how to select players, at least you have a chance.
This. Jerry has always been good at evaluating talent and bringing in good players. His problem is that he hires coaches that just go along to get along and he likes to constantly run his mouth. The coaching has been sub-standard and the players have under performed due to bad coaches and a shitty vibe. Snyder was just simply a total douche that did stupid shit and undermined everything the people he hired were trying to do.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corrections ...........after Green Bay playoff loss yesterday (disaster)

Jerry Jones as GM, has had 28 seasons in a row without the COWBOYS being in an NFC championship game / appearance.
Post Season Record 5 wins and 13 losses in the last 28 seasons

Since Mike McCarthy has been coach, the COWBOYS can't stop the run and have been the most penalized team in the last four seasons. The COWBOYS have averaged 112 penalties a season ,in the last four seasons.

The COWBOYS in 2020..........OPPONENTS: had 2451 yards rushing........14 out of 16 games with a 100 yards or more rushing. 159 yards rushing average per game.

In 2021, the COWBOYS were penalized 127 times. (number one in the NFL) Opponents had 13 games of 100 or more yards rushing.

In 2022, the COWBOYS were penalized 104 times. Opponents had 12 games of 100 or more yards rushing.

In 2023, the COWBOYS have been penalized 121 times. (number one in the NFL)

Opponent's rushing vs. COWBOY'S 2023 defense: in COWBOY losses

Arizona 222 yards rushing, 49ers 170 yards rushing, Buffalo 266 yards rushing, Philadelphia 109 yards rushing,
Green Bay 148 yards rushing (5 losses)

In the last 4 seasons (68 games).....The COWBOY'S defense has allowed 100 yards or more RUSHING ....... 50 times

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dak Prescott has a career record of 25 wins and 30 losses vs. teams with winning records. (3 and 5 this season)
Post Season Record... 2 Wins - 5 Losses
Dak has a passer rating of 85.2, in losses this season. 10 TD passes - 7 interceptions

The lost to Green Bay yesterday, was almost predictable

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corrections ...........after Green Bay playoff loss yesterday (disaster)

Jerry Jones as GM, has had 28 seasons in a row without the COWBOYS being in an NFC championship game / appearance.
Post Season Record 5 wins and 13 losses in the last 28 seasons

Since Mike McCarthy has been coach, the COWBOYS can't stop the run and have been the most penalized team in the last four seasons. The COWBOYS have averaged 112 penalties a season ,in the last four seasons.

In 2023, the COWBOYS have been penalized 121 times. (number one in the NFL)

Opponent's rushing vs. COWBOY'S 2023 defense: in COWBOY losses

Arizona 222 yards rushing, 49ers 170 yards rushing, Buffalo 266 yards rushing, Philadelphia 109 yards rushing,
Green Bay 148 yards rushing (5 losses)

In the last 4 seasons (68 games).....The COWBOY'S defense has allowed 100 yards or more RUSHING ....... 50 times

Dak Prescott has a career record of 25 wins and 30 losses vs. teams with winning records. (3 and 5 this season)
Post Season Record... 2 Wins - 5 Losses
Dak has a passer rating of 85.2, in losses this season. 10 TD passes - 7 interceptions

The lost to Green Bay yesterday, was almost predictable

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The COWBOYS only beat 4 teams (out of 8) with winning records in 2023.
In their 12 wins, they played teams with a combined regular season record of ...... 80 Wins and 124 losses.

In their 5 losses, the COWBOYS, played teams with a combined regular season record of....... 49 Wins - 36 Losses.

Combined total regular season opponent's record........129 Wins - 160 Losses

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dak was,nt the reason they lost yesterday,shitty defense was.blame that on dan quinn
I never meant to say that it was all on Dak. But I never thought Dak has ever been the main reason for a COWBOY comeback.
And the DALLAS COWBOY defense and Dan Quinn have always been highly overrated.
And McCarthy doesn't know in game adjustments.
McCarthy's record against good teams ain't "good".

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never meant to say that it was all on Dak. But I never thought Dak has ever been the main reason for a COWBOY comeback.
quinn,s defense on tackling and pass coverage was flat out pathetic.mcarthy,s play calling was bad too.philly looked no better last night.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you only show up afterwards
Your like a bad relative during the holidays you only show up don’t bring anything for the table then bitch and gripe about what others have done without anything productive to say or help out with the cleaning afterwards!
So as my British friends would say “ how about you piss off wanker”

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you only show up afterwards
Your like a bad relative during the holidays you only show up don’t bring anything for the table then bitch and gripe about what others have done without anything productive to say or help out with the cleaning afterwards!
So as my British friends would say “ how about you piss off wanker”
I can't imagine why any COWBOY fan would complain about the poorly managed COWBOYS.
Just because the owner, fired a great coach and the REAL GM after he (Jimmy) won TWO CONSECUTIVE SUPER BOWLS.
Now why would any COWBOY fan complain after 28 seasons of not even going to an NFC championship game?

And oh by the way..........I know more about the COWBOYS than you ever will.

Real COWBOY fans ought to be angry.
And I get sick and tired of the Jerry Jone's Kool Aid drinking, in denial, "fans".

And I have solution. If you don't like my posts and can't handle facts and details.........don't read and or respond to my posts.
I heard they're having a sale on Kool Aid on Amazon.