• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so posting stats showing Bradford's rating is higher than Rodgers isn't implying that Bradford is better than Rodgers?? If not, what other point besides the top of your head were you trying to make?

350% less talent? exaggerate much?

continuing to try to justify your original statement is just making you look more foolish than normal

So are you trying to be stupid or is this just a natural occurrence?? I have said exactly what point I am making.

I know your emotions are sky high right now because Sam Bradford is outperforming Rogers but I need you to deal with the words that were typed instead of the bullshit you are fabricating in that delicate triggered brain of yours.

There isn't one weapon of Sam Bradford that is good as Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb or Devonte Adams.

You Packers fans are pretty fucking irritable acting like the bitch you are now after just 2 years of failed expectations. You could never be a Rams or Cubs fan. You'd probably LP yourself.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you trying to be stupid or is this just a natural occurrence?? I have said exactly what point I am making.

I know your emotions are sky high right now because Sam Bradford is outperforming Rogers but I need you to deal with the words that were typed instead of the bullshit you are fabricating in that delicate triggered brain of yours.

There isn't one weapon of Sam Bradford that is good as Jordy Nelson, Randall Cobb or Devonte Adams.

You Packers fans are pretty fucking irritable acting like the bitch you are now after just 2 years of failed expectations. You could never be a Rams or Cubs fan. You'd probably LP yourself.

hahahhaha

so.........the Packers have better WRs than the Vikings?

something that you might have taken in consideration before you make your dumbass prediction

I realize your bitterness from the Presidential Election has caused you much grief, so I will give you a pass

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahahhaha

so.........the Packers have better WRs than the Vikings?

something that you might have taken in consideration before you make your dumbass prediction

I realize your bitterness from the Presidential Election has caused you much grief, so I will give you a pass

The Vikings were a MUCH better team until their Offensive line started falling apart and of course losing Diggs and Adrian Peterson.

But you'd have to watch football to understand those things.

Wipe your fucking vagina. Rogers still has his history to lean on.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings were a MUCH better team until their Offensive line started falling apart and of course losing Diggs and Adrian Peterson.

not for nothing, but you remain the biggest ass whip behind a keyboard.
onward ass clown

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

AP wasn't doing squat at the beginning of the year when the team was healthy and I believe Diggs only missed the Thanksgiving Day game. The Packers were also a MUCH better team as well until injuries decimated their defense so again, your point is what??

BTW, did you catch that Vikings/Lions Thanksgiving Day game? hahahahaha

Incidentally, it is Rodgers not Rogers. Maybe you should watch some football as well..........no?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like some lame pathetic old fuck. I bet you wear new balance with Velcro and need a lift on one foot.
it's hard work from behind that keyboard.
You distinguished yourself well.

billy bad ass & football clueless....Onward Ass Clown!!

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP wasn't doing squat at the beginning of the year when the team was healthy and I believe Diggs only missed the Thanksgiving Day game. The Packers were also a MUCH better team as well until injuries decimated their defense so again, your point is what??

Incidentally, it is Rodgers not Rogers. Maybe you should watch some football as well..........no?

I admire your patience. I can't converse with people to which I have to explain everything. Unless it's a female. And my patience might be rewarded.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is always worth it to give up a first round and an additional round pick just so you can say your QB has a QB rating that is .5 higher than Rodgers even if he only throws for 12 TDS

precisely, which was the original them of this post

until some dumb ass made a bold prediction - then it all went to hell in a hand basket

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL - - trying to defend Rogers while bringing up defense??

Watch a game.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is always worth it to give up a first round and an additional round pick just so you can say your QB has a QB rating that is .5 higher than Rodgers even if he only throws for 12 TDS

When that QB is Sam Bradford outperforming the discount double douche....absolutely.

If Bradford had someone to throw to he'd get TD's too.

Rogers is just wasting talent and years.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - - trying to defend Rogers while bringing up defense??

Watch a game.

trying to justify your prediction by saying Bradford is outperforming Rodgers

get a brain

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When that QB is Sam Bradford outperforming the discount double douche....absolutely.

If I was a betting man I would make a bet that the Viking back up QB would have around 12 TDS as well so far through the season. Then the Vikes could use the draft pick to find a new running back to replace the washed up Peterson who cant stay healthy

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's why they overpaid for Bradford. Even if he beats my team tonight, they still overpaid considering the best QB in the world can't make a WR run the right route or hang on to the ball.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Packers WRs are better than the Vikings are. Far better actually. Diggs (who also missed the Houston game) is 3rd at best on your depth chart and Thielen might crack your top 6. The rest are all cut in camp.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers WRs are better than the Vikings are. Far better actually. Diggs (who also missed the Houston game) is 3rd at best on your depth chart and Thielen might crack your top 6. The rest are all cut in camp.

okay