• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if that video makes you feel better for the Packers fallowing way below expectations...by all means...post again.

I know they fall way below expectations, that isn't the point at hand though is it?

All of your smoke screen bullshit isn't enough to deflect that your bold prediction was made more out of emotion than fact - something that you are really proficient at

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know they fall way below expectations, that isn't the point at hand though is it?

All of your smoke screen bullshit isn't enough to deflect that your bold prediction was made more out of emotion than fact - something that you are really proficient at

Ohh it may not be the point but it certainly is the crux. Why would I ever expect a butthurt Packers fan whose team lost to Bradford to be able to keep his bias to himself??

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would also bet he would have more than 2 interceptions a much lower completion percentage and a QB rating nowhere near the top 10. He is considered a godsend to his team for what he has been able to do with the shittiest line in the business (if not close enough).

But hey..so are the cherry picking stats...

Many teams will give up first round picks for QBs that throw limited interceptions because they know that is more important than actually scoring TDs and putting points on the board because you have such a great defense that they will score at least 2TDS each game to try and help win the game because of a limited QB who cant score TDs.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh it may not be the point but it certainly is the crux. Why would I ever expect a butthurt Packers fan whose team lost to Bradford to be able to keep his bias to himself??

no bias here, I have always been on record that Sam Bradford wasn't as good as some people thought

you on the other hand look even more foolish, if that's possible, by continuing to come up with excuses for him

are you fucking related to this guy or something?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no bias here, I have always been on record that Sam Bradford wasn't as good as some people thought

you on the other hand look even more foolish, if that's possible, by continuing to come up with excuses for him

are you fucking related to this guy or something?

"Not having a quality WR to throw to and getting the ball snapped by a 3rd string center is an excuse."

-People who don't watch football

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many teams will give up first round picks for QBs that throw limited interceptions because they know that is more important than actually scoring TDs and putting points on the board because you have such a great defense that they will score at least 2TDS each game to try and help win the game because of a limited QB who cant score TDs.

Exactly. Great post and thank you for agreeing with me.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Not having a quality WR to throw to and getting the ball snapped by a 3rd string center is an excuse."

-People who don't watch football

Not admitting defeat with grace and integrity

Those who are pompous and insecure

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers WRs are better than the Vikings are. Far better actually. Diggs (who also missed the Houston game) is 3rd at best on your depth chart and Thielen might crack your top 6. The rest are all cut in camp.

Disagree. Diggs is the best WR in the division.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he even had a 100 yard rushing game this year?

I fucked my fantasy team by drafting him with the 2nd pick...kinda bitter.
He has been awful this year because he is maybe one of 2 of 11 Rams players on offense that can actually play I'm guessing.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't remember I am a Cowboys fan??

and apparently a Bradford fan

best case scenario for you would be for him to throw 300 w/2 tds in a loss

wouldn't that be peachy?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has he even had a 100 yard rushing game this year?

I fucked my fantasy team by drafting him with the 2nd pick...kinda bitter.

I took Adrian Peterson with my fifth pick :gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:
Should have went David Johnson :frusty:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and apparently a Bradford fan

best case scenario for you would be for him to throw 300 w/2 tds in a loss

wouldn't that be peachy?

Nah. I think he is a bitch for requesting through his agent to get traded out in St. Louis. He acted like a bitch in Philly but still I am capable of comprehending how circumstances are the biggest deciding factor in a QB's success and Sam Bradford had some of the shittiest circumstances.