• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • tied for 2nd with most offensive line starts
  • lost 2 1st round picks from the offensive line
  • changed offensive coordinators in the middle of the year to an inept piece of shit
  • lost Adrian Peterson
  • Offensive line committed penalty after penalty stalling several drives

"Blame Bradford."

It's not a coincidence these are the same stupid motherfuckers who blame Obama when they stub their toe.

You guys are extremely fucking stupid.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I thought you'd respond, by not answering a simple question. I doubt to many will argue AR is having an off year, but I don't care what the STATS [are] I would trust Rodgers to win a game for me, not so much with your love interest [for] Bradford. Had AR played last night[,] for the Vikes they probably beat Dallas. You are one of the dumbest clowns to ever grace us here on the hoop, congratulations youvare in rare company.

Don't ask stupid questions and expect an answer. It makes you look even more stupid.

It is awesome when someone calls someone stupid and does the bold...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • tied for 2nd with most offensive line starts
  • lost 2 1st round picks from the offensive line
  • changed offensive coordinators in the middle of the year to an inept piece of shit
  • lost Adrian Peterson
  • Offensive line committed penalty after penalty stalling several drives
"Blame Bradford."

It's not a coincidence these are the same stupid motherfuckers who blame Obama when they stub their toe.

You guys are extremely fucking stupid.

What is it about you St Louis guys and defending Samantha? You should get together with Coug and have a Bradford love fest.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it about you St Louis guys and defending Samantha? You should get together with Coug and have a Bradford love fest.

I will always pick whats right over stupid assholes too blind and/or ignorant to understand circumstances.

I don't like Bradford at all but when people are that stupid to blame last night on him while calling me dumb in the process they need to be put on blast. Football is one of the most difficult sports for people to accurately grade a player because their brains are too small and reactionary to understand it is the ultimate team sport.

If we use these dumbasses logic Kurt Warner is nothing but a grocery stocker.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will always pick whats right over stupid assholes too blind and/or ignorant to understand circumstances.

I don't like Bradford at all but when people are that stupid to blame last night on him while calling me dumb in the process they need to be put on blast. Football is one of the most difficult sports for people to accurately grade a player because their brains are too small and reactionary to understand it is the ultimate team sport.

I don't think last nights outcome has anything to do with people calling you dumb :suds:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's partially to blame. How many 3rd down passes were completed short of the line to gain, or even the line of scrimmage? 5.5 yards per attempt is woefully low. He was gifted the ball at the Dallas 19 and managed to gain 4 yards for a 33 yard FG. That last drive was his redemption from a poor game, but then he air-mailed the 2 pt attempt (before getting hit in the facemask).

He is what he has always been; a dink and dunk QB.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old Vikings.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ask stupid questions and expect an answer. It makes you look even more stupid.

It is awesome when someone calls someone stupid and does the bold...
Look FUCKFACE, it's not a stupid question, you're dumbass brought in AR to the conversation, niw that your between a rock and a hard place you're squirming like a fucking worm. As for the spelling errors, I'm using my cell and not to concerned with a word or two.

Reactions: GNG

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look FUCKFACE, it's not a stupid question, you're dumbass brought in AR to the conversation, niw that your between a rock and a hard place you're squirming like a fucking worm. As for the spelling errors, I'm using my cell and not to concerned with a word or two.
It was a dumbass question. Deal with it.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the fuckhead who brought in AR for comparison, answer the question or STFU.

Yes I did. I compared the current year they are having. Which is why your question is extremely fucking stupid.

When you are capable of working with the words that were typed I will be happy to answer your question. Until then I will continue to treat you like the dumbass you are.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy with Goff as his team's QB…lol

Has nothing to do with anything. Goff has a ways to go for sure, but he's also the youngest starting QB in the league and is playing on a disaster of an offense regardless of QB.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd take Bradford, last time we took a former Packer QB, he threw a stupid interception that crushed the Vikings hopes and dreams in typical Packer fashion.
But didn't he also have the best season for a QB in Vikings history, or damn close to it? Our leftovers gave you the best shot you ever had.