• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a better YPA than Rogers.

Reach again....
Serious question for you. If you had a SB caliber team who would you take as your QB, Rodgers or Bradford? This is a one of the two question, no tap dancing and no adding or subtracting from the question.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Serious question for you. If you had a SB caliber team who would you take as your QB, Rodgers or Bradford? This is a one of the two question, no tap dancing and no adding or subtracting from the question.

Why would you ask me such a stupid question? Is it that hard for you to fathom that one QB who is traditionally worse is outperforming a QB who is traditionally better? I didn't make any statements of absolutes that Sam Bradford is the better QB and has always been? So why do you feel like being a chickenshit??

It a pretty simple concept. This year the Lions are outperforming the Steelers. Does that mean that the Lions are automatically the better all-time team? Of course it doesn't.

But lets not kid ourselves. You and the other chickenshits refusing to have a discussion with the words I states are not the first chickenshits to twist someones words and turn it into a straw man argument.

So my serious question is what makes you do something so obviously ignorant?

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you ask me such a stupid question? Is it that hard for you to fathom that one QB who is traditionally worse is outperforming a QB who is traditionally better?

I don't know if I am reading this correctly or not. Are you suggesting that Bradford is outperforming Rodgers?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you ask me such a stupid question? Is it that hard for you to fathom that one QB who is traditionally worse is outperforming a QB who is traditionally better? I didn't make any statements of absolutes that Sam Bradford is the better QB and has always been? So why do you feel like being a chickenshit??

It a pretty simple concept. This year the Lions are outperforming the Steelers. Does that mean that the Lions are automatically the better all-time team? Of course it doesn't.

But lets not kid ourselves. You and the other chickenshits refusing to have a discussion with the words I states are not the first chickenshits to twist someones words and turn it into a straw man argument.

So my serious question is what makes you do something so obviously ignorant?
Just as I thought you'd respond, by not answering a simple question. I doubt to many will argue AR is having an off year, but I don't care what the STATS I would trust Rodgers to win a game for me, not so much with your love interest Bradford. Had AR played last night for the Vikes they probably beat Dallas. You are one of the dumbest clowns to ever grace us here on the hoop, congratulations youvare in rare company.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats why they play 16 games. Bradford is really bad.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I thought you'd respond, by not answering a simple question. I doubt to many will argue AR is having an off year, but I don't care what the STATS I would trust Rodgers to win a game for me, not so much with your love interest Bradford. Had AR played last night for the Vikes they probably beat Dallas. You are one of the dumbest clowns to ever grace us here on the hoop, congratulations youvare in rare company.
Oh, I don't know. With some of the clowns on these boards, I don't think the company is all that rare...though CowboyB is certainly amongst them.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford?

One hellava tough football playa.

never had a O-line worth a shit tho, cuz if he did…I wouldn't want another QB.

eat dat shit.
not sure if serious....has Raiders icon, with Derek Carr as their QB, under favorites and still posts this? :noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Updated passer ratings-

Rodgers 97.8
Bradford 97.5
Yeah,,,but who has been better in the 1pm games on the road in the State of California??? Mic drop...:whoo:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vikings will be in the NFCCG BECAUSE of Sam Bradford.

I would have been ecstatic if this happened because it would mean an additional 3rd round pick for the Eagles.

Well I can kiss that goodbye.....The Vikings aren't going to make the playoffs.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next Gen Stats: Lack of passing counter dooms Vikings

Next Gen Stats: Lack of passing counter dooms Vikings

Rather, it was the offense and their inability to provide any sort of counterpunch to their defense's fortitude that revealed who they were in public fashion. And who they are just isn't good enough

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford?

One hellava tough football playa.

never had a O-line worth a shit tho, cuz if he did…I wouldn't want another QB.

eat dat shit.

Apparently the shit you were eating had mushrooms in it, lol

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I am reading this correctly or not. Are you suggesting that Bradford is outperforming Rodgers?

yep

of course, he will argue that that was not his point, but he is full of shit as always :suds:

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd take Bradford, last time we took a former Packer QB, he threw a stupid interception that crushed the Vikings hopes and dreams in typical Packer fashion.