• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome CBS/ESPN refugees, and all Seahawks Fans!

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
:welcome: to Sportshoopla Seahawks and 49er fans!

Don't leave out the Rams RV, we held our own last year going 4-1-1 in the Division (Best record inside the Division itself I'll add).

Anyway we have a great bunch over on the Rams boards. I've tried to get some SeeBS posters from both the Seahawks and 49er team boards over here. You both had great posters over there and we're glad you made it over. So stick around, the NFC West, for the most part is represented well over here (Still looking for some Cardinal fans).

It's gonna be a fun year!

The lambs stink! Haha just kidding. You guys were a pain in the niners side for sure. Dang lambs! Haha. NFC west is going to be the power conference for a while.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes RV, it's going to be an intense competition to see who is still standing at the end of the season.
May the best team win and I mean win it all.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks again Harold, i'm glad to be here and chatter seahawks football. i don't get to do that a lot living here on the east coast. I used to post as Madmex24 a ways back when the espn boards were good and before the trolls got out of control.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize man I was off base,not gonna get into why etc but please accept my apology.

3PhilNgood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I thought I'd finally hop over here and see what my fellow ESPN board family thinks about the draft. I am really perturbed that the sophomoric trolls have destroyed the board that I've been on for years, now.

It was time to change handles anyway since Hass has moved on; so I hope this one will work for about 15 years, right?

One of the main reasons I was tentative to join this board is the same reason I don't go on seahawks.net very often. They seem happy to allow unprofessional language, and I personally don't see the need for it...but I'll give this a try for a while and see how things go.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phil,
Looks like i'm a step behind your postings. One thing I'd like to say about SportsHoopla is that we are like the original posters on this seahawks board and we'll get to help shape how the board develops. How cool is that! Also you may have noticed that a l;ot of the old gand is here.
Your a good poster and you post often enough and with some good topics so I'm hoping to stay put here and help make this a great board!

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I thought I'd finally hop over here and see what my fellow ESPN board family thinks about the draft. I am really perturbed that the sophomoric trolls have destroyed the board that I've been on for years, now.

It was time to change handles anyway since Hass has moved on; so I hope this one will work for about 15 years, right?

One of the main reasons I was tentative to join this board is the same reason I don't go on seahawks.net very often. They seem happy to allow unprofessional language, and I personally don't see the need for it...but I'll give this a try for a while and see how things go.

Welcome aboard!! :yo:

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need more posting.
Bring over more guys.

I like the RB choice a lot. Lynch is good, but I don't expect another season like last season. Mainly because we have options now. Both Lynch and CM are great goal line guys, maybe some kind 2 RB, 2 TE goal line set, 22.

I see CM getting some huge carries, maybe only 3-6 a game at first, but I see chances.
I see Lynch getting way fewer carries to keep him fresher.
I see RW leading this team to offensive highs each week.

Very excited about this year.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Juice, if you don't start shit, there won't be shit. Knock it off.

Kingdome fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refugee

Thanks for helping a Seahawks fan find a sane place to post.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Kingdome fan! Sounds like a ESPN refugee to me. What was your handle their?

Location Costa Rica? Wow!

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You of all posters need to stay off this board. I come to this board to get away from the likes of you.

Post was deleted, user xJuicex banned for 3 days. Next time is perma-ban.

Last edited by a moderator:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good job gs .. if you good posters could report the posts of the trolls it would help me greatly since i receive an email when posts get reported

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess I should of reported him. Couldn't really believe he posted here. Doubt it will happen again.

:laser:

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll-less in Seattle...

Hello,

What a great find. Looking forward to constructive interaction.

Cheers all.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey another new member! Welcome aboard. Tell us a bit about yourself...where have you been posting before hand, if any place?
Love seeing new guys come aboard. I hope you like posting, because with this being sort of the dead part of the season we need posters to keep posting and keeping the conversation going.

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Was posting on ESPN but the new robust forums plus the trolls kind of made me lose interest. harold invited me here so I will definitely give it a try. Im 27, have two kids, play soccer, and I know about football only from a fan perspective. However, I am aware of my knowledge limits and post accordingly. One of the things I like about message boards is learning more about the game.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
::yahoo:Good to see here Steve! Do not be shy about posting. You know plenty and your a good poster, so just jump right in!

Kyle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello everyone, thank you Harold for encouraging me to come, As for many years I have enjoyed reading what you guys post when its about football, with this new board I hope to enjoy your guys opinion on football again. Geez even Gannon has been ok over the years so if he posted on here I might even read what he wrote, lol, have a good day.